Joan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne is on her third orgasm and is cumming every two minutes or so. John says "I think I'm going to fuck you into unconsciousness sub. Would you like to be fucked until you passed out?"

She smiles at him and says "Oh, God, yes Master. Fuck me good."

Meanwhile, Vanessa calls Maria over. She whispers into her ear. Maria smiles and walks over to the work bench and grabs something. It looks like the crop. Wow! Maria gives it to her. Vanessa says "Come on, George. You are not very good at pussy eating. You are not half as good as my husband." She looks at John and smiles.

She says "George, spread my outer lips and lick my inner lips. Grab them with your lips and pull them. Come on." Then she smacks him on the back with the crop.

Wow! She's really getting into it.

Maryanne is on her fifth. I've just had my fifth. I stop because I'm tired. As Maryanne approaches her sixth orgasm, John pinches her clit and she screams. John immediately begins to cum in her and she screams again. They finish up a minute later. He kisses her on her neck and says "That was great, Maryanne. You are a wonderful slut. I could fuck you all night."

He unties her and helps her stretch her muscles. He then begins caressing her and telling her she's a beautiful woman.

Vanessa says "Come on, George, tongue-fuck me. Stick it in as deep as you can." She smacks him on the back again. They aren't real hard smacks and won't cause any damage.

Soon Vanessa says "Okay, George, suck on my clit and make me cum." She smacks him again.

A couple of minutes later, Vanessa starts to cum. She finishes and says "That was okay, but not a very hard orgasm. Let's go over to the bed."

John grabs Maryanne's hand and they walk over to the couch. He's still caressing her in after-care.

As they get to the bed, Vanessa stops and says "Get on your knees and beg me again."

George kneels and says "Please, please Mistress Vanessa, please let me fuck you."

Vanessa says "Get on the bed. You are not fucking me, I'm going to fuck you." She looks at John and and he gives her the thumbs up. That a girl. "A sub will never be on top of me." Wow! She's really getting into it.

George wastes no time, he's on the bed in a second. Vanessa crawls on top of him, puts a condom on him and lowers herself onto his cock. He lets out a loud sigh. Vanessa starts to fuck him. She reaches down and grabs his nipples and pinches them. He yells in pain.

Maria and Maryanne are now cuddling up close to John and he's holding them tight. They both lean over and kiss him on the opposite cheeks. Maryanne says "Master, thank you for the wonderful fuck. I didn't think I would stop cumming. Maria says "My Master is wonderful."

Over on the bed, the action is getting good. Vanessa is fucking George hard. Every once in a while she leans over and pinches his nipples and he yelps. Then I see her reach behind her and grab his balls. He yells in pain. She must have squeezed his balls. Soon he grunts and cums. She keeps bouncing on him and a minute later she cums again. When she stops bouncing on his cock, she says "Well, that was adequate. Not very good but it will do."

She gets off of him and says "You take care of the condom and clean yourself up. This Mistress will never clean your cock up." I smile. I'm really thrilled she stepped up and became a Dominatrix. It was really hot to watch.

They both get off the bed and George moves to the bathroom and disappears inside. Vanessa walks over to us and John stands up and grabs her. "That was magnificent, honey. I loved it."

She smiles and says "I kind of liked it too."

George comes out of the bathroom and grabs his clothes. He walks up to Vanessa and says "May I dress now, Mistress."

Vanessa looks at him and says "Not until you get upstairs. Subs are naked in the dungeon. Go ahead and go upstairs and dress."

John helps Maryanne and Maria up. "Go upstairs Maryanne and get dressed up there."

Maria moves to the steps. John grabs Maria and gives her a long French kiss. "You were wonderful again, my best sub. Thank you for your submission." He points to the steps and says "After you, my favorite sub." She smiles at him and walks up the steps. He grabs Vanessa's hand and they ascend the stairs. I switch the channel, turn the TV off and shut the DVR off.

Upstairs, George is dressed and looks very subdued. Maryanne is just finishing getting dressed. They thank both John and Vanessa and head out the door. John sits down naked on the couch and his wife joins him. She's still dressed in the corset but carrying her thong. Maria comes over and kneels in front of them. She says "Thank you, Master for a wonderful evening." She kisses both his knees and rises.

John says "Maria, would you like to join us in the shower." She smiles.

She says "Thank you, John. I'd love to. It's kind of lonely for me when Sue is working nights."

John looks at me and says "Did you enjoy the show, Joan?"

I smile and say "Oh, yes. Especially when Vanessa was being a real Dominatrix with George. That was really hot."

John smiles and says "Did you masturbate?"

I blush and say "Of course, Master." John laughs.

They head for the shower in their bedroom and disappear. I slowly get up and head for bed. I'm exhausted and in need of a long sleep.

January 22 - George calls and asks if they can come by and talk.

The following is second hand information told to me by Vanessa:

George calls. He asks if it's okay to come by and talk. John says yes.

He and Maryanne arrive an hour later and we invite them in. We all sit down in the living room and John says "So, what's up George?"

George says "Well, this is kind of difficult. We started out with the idea that I would be Maryanne's Dom. That idea has changed. I don't know how to say this. Ah........ah...........Maryanne wants you to be her Master. And I want to be Vanessa's submissive."

John says "Wow, George, are you sure?"

He walks over to Vanessa, kneels and puts his head on the floor. He says "Mistress Vanessa. Please be my Dominatrix. I love you, I want to learn from you. I want to be your submissive. I'll take any punishment that you think I deserve as long as I also get to give you pleasure. I submit to you, ma'am."

Vanessa looks at John with a "What the hell?" look. John shrugs. Vanessa says "George, I'm not sure I want to be your Mistress."

He says "Please, Mistress. I really need this. Please say yes. I will be your sub for as long as it pleases you, Mistress."

Vanessa sighs, puts her hands on her forehead and just sits there. After a couple of minutes she says "Okay, sub. I accept your submission. We will give it a try but I'm not guaranteeing it will be permanent."

George says "Oh, thank you Mistress." He begins to kiss her feet.

She says "Stop that sub. Only Master John gets to kiss my feet."

Maryanne walks over to me, kneels with her head on the floor. She says "Master John, I want you to be my Master. I will do anything you say. I submit to you. Please let me be your sub for as long as you like, Sir."

John pulls her up, give her a French kiss and say "I accept you as my submissive. I will be your Master."

She says "Thank you, Master. I look forward to your training."

John leans over and says "I'm glad. Because I'm going to train your ass and then take your anal virginity."

She says "Oh, my."

Vanessa leans over and pulls George's head up. She says "Maybe I'll train your asshole too. Would you like that, sub. Would you like my strap-on in your ass?"

George says nothing.

Vanessa says "I asked you a question, sub."

George looks at her and says "If that is your wish, I will obey, Mistress."

Vanessa says "Very good sub. Now get up and go back home. Master John and I will decide when our first training session will be."

They get up and walk out. Vanessa looks at John and says "I don't know about this, honey."

John says "Well, it is as long as it pleases you. Go with it a while and see what happens. Maybe you'll like it. Are you really going to train him anally?"

She smiles and says "Probably not. Although you have gotten use to having a finger or two in your ass rubbing your prostate. I might do something like that to him. We still have that prostate stimulator too. Maybe I'll use that on him."

John laughs.

To be continued.....