Joan's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and kissed me on the lips, well the left side of my lips. He started to pull out and roll off of me and I said "Stop, John. Stay where you are. I want to feel your cock there until is deflates totally." Three minutes later, he's totally flaccid so he pulled out. He laid next to me and I crawled on top of him. "That was a very good one, honey. I don't know how it could be any better."

John leaned up and gave me a long French kiss. "I thank God every day that you are my wife." I smiled at that. I can't believe I struck it rich in the husband department at the age of 71. I'm so happy. Over 4 years we have been together and I enjoyed every second of it.

He went to clean up and brought back a warm washrag to clean my ass and stomach where his cock was laying against me. We then pulled the sheet up and fell asleep.

We woke up late the next morning which was John's birthday, so we ate brunch instead of breakfast. We spent the day out and about and arrive back at the inn at 4pm. We were both tired so we decide to take a nap. After we wake from the nap and ate supper, we headed back to the inn.

We stripped and hit the shower. Afterward, John said '69'. We both ran to the bed and got in position. We began to eat each other. John brought me to three orgasms before he has his first. If course I had to stroke him to get him to cum. We laid down for a while cuddling.

Eventually, I began to work on him starting at his neck and working down to his nipples. I sucked his nipples for a long time and after a couple of minutes I smiled at him. I pointed to his hard penis and licked my lips. I then went down on him and kept my hands behind my back. I was not going to jack him off this time. I know I'm going to have to work for it.

Ten minutes into the blowjob John said "Honey, massage my prostate."

I smiled and slipped a finger into his ass. I stretched it into him and started to rub his prostate. He groaned loudly. Three minutes later he cut loose and had one hell of an orgasm. He filled my mouth up. I didn't know how much was going to come out so I started swallowing. I pulled the finger out and he quit cumming. He was breathing very hard. I cleaned him up and then ran to the bathroom. I needed to clean my finger. I'm back quickly and laid down on top of him, our favorite after sex position. He started to caress me like he does you subs. God, that's so nice.

After an hour of laying like that, kissing and caressing each other, I got up and went to get my surprise. John was really surprised when I walked out with a small cake and a bottle of Asti. We enjoyed the cake and drank the entire bottle of Asti. We laid there for a while and then John decided to play a little. He grabbed a piece of cake and reached down and pushed it into my pussy. Of course, I squealed. He said "Whoopsie. Oh, damn, I guess I'll have to clean that up, huh?" I laughed at him, the crafty, sexy man.

He cleaned me up with his tongue and by the time he'd finished I'm very close to orgasm again so he stuck two fingers into me and began to finger-fuck me. He brought me to orgasm and as I started to cum, he shoved another finger into my ass and I screamed and arched my back. He let me cum for a minute and then I started to push him away. What an orgasm!

After I calmed down, I looked down and guess who is hard again. I said "What do you want to do with that, honey?"

He smiled and grabbed the lube out of the nightstand and showed it to me. I smiled and got on all fours. He lubed me up and slipped into me. We fucked for over ten minutes. I had three hard orgasms during this time. John finally started cumming and when he did, I started a fourth orgasm with a scream. I collapsed and he was laying on top of me.

A minute later John pulled out and went to wash. He thoughtfully brought back a warm washcloth and wash me up. I crawled back on top of him and French kissed him. "How was that for a birthday present, honey?"

"One of the best ones I ever got." We kissed again. We laid like that for a long time and I eventually got up to go to the bathroom. When I came out, John used it too. We then laid down again with me on top of him. John actually fell asleep like that. I was surprised. I dozed a little too. Sometime later I crawled off of him and cuddled up to him. Soon I'm sound asleep too.

After breakfast, we start off driving again to get back home. We spent the night in Spokane and got home on April 19th a little after noon.

It was a very fun little vacation for both of us. Lots of very satisfying sex for both of us.

May 15th - The Pool Is Ready For Fun

Sue hired a pool service. They've arrived today and finished with the pool in a couple of hours. After it's cleaned and tested, the pool looks so inviting. It's nice today. Not too hot but just right. After John finished with the mowing, he strips and jumps in naked. I watch as he begins to swim laps. I start to strip and as he gets to the tenth lap, I jump in and start to swim toward him. He pulls up and waits for me. I arrive and he's surprised that I'm naked too. I push myself into him and say "Hi, hot stuff. Care for some company?"

"Sure, gorgeous. You are really looking hot, Joan. I like all the toned muscles. You could pass for a woman thirty years younger." I love hearing that.

I grab him and French kiss him, "Thanks, honey. As you know, I've been working toward that goal." I notice his penis begins to stand up.

I grab his cock and say "Would you like to put this in my horny cunt, lover?"

He says "I'm a little tired from mowing and swimming laps so you are going to have to get on top and do most of the work."

I smile and say "I'm fine with that, honey. Let's get out." We both move to the side of the pool. As I start to climb the ladder, he stops me and sticks his face between my ass cheeks and kisses my anus. I say "Ooooooo, yes!"

John pulls one of the gym mats out of the pool house and lays down on his back. I walk over and lay down on top of him head to foot, or rather mouth to genitals. We eat each other for several minutes and then I get off and say "Enough of that. I want that cock between my legs now!" I'm pretty close anyway. I want to cum with that hard cock inside of me.

I climb on to John and slip his boner into my juicy cunt. I let out a loud sigh and begin to move. It's feeling very good, especially with the breeze blowing over our still wet bodies. We both love to fuck outside as does Vanessa.

Five minutes into it and I turn around in reverse cowgirl showing my ass to him. John slips a thumb into me and I moan loudly and pick up speed. I'm really fucking myself good on that nice hard cock. A couple of minutes later, I scream as my first orgasm hits me hard. I continue to fuck him and I'm pretty sure John is getting close to his orgasm. I have one more hard orgasm and as I reach the peak, John grunts and begins his. I scream again as I feel his cock pulsing in my vagina. I finally collapse on John's legs. We lay like that for a couple of minutes breathing hard. I then crawl off and suck John's cock clean. Then I reach a couple of fingers into my hot cunt and pull out what looks to be most of John's load. I look at him, smile and stick my fingers into my mouth.

"Yum, John. That is some good tasting cum. Thanks for the fuck. I really needed that."

"You're welcome, you hot slut you. I love it when you are horny."

I just laugh. John gets up and slides back into the pool and begins to slowly swimming laps again. I just lay there on the mat watching him. God, he's hot. If he was my husband, I'd be fucking him constantly.

May 20 - Vanessa's Birthday Party - Just A Rotation With The Family

Vanessa told everyone she doesn't want anything big for her birthday. John suggested just a rotational orgy with the family in attendance with an anal part 2. She smiles and agrees. I smile too. That's one of my favorite things to do.

The night of May 20th, we all come to the dining room and John has a cake and a few bottles of Asti Spumonti. We sing the birthday song and toast Vanessa. After downing a large portion of the cake and over two bottles of Asti, John starts to strip. Once naked, he drags out a gym mat and lays down. Maria is naked and sucking his cock in no time. Sue joins her. I'm naked now too so I begin licking his nipples. Vanessa moves over and begins to French kiss him.

John is hard in no time and I say "Okay, Maria since you did most of the work getting him hard, you get first ride on his face. Vanessa, as the birthday girl, on his cock. We'll go clockwise and Sue is next on his cock."

Vanessa sits on down on John's cock and gives him a long French kiss. Maria climbs on his face after Vanessa breaks the kiss. Maria has a big smile on her face because she is in her favorite place on Earth. I say "I'm starting the timer which is set for three minutes." I start to finger-fuck myself and Sue is working on her pussy too. I'm already pretty juicy. John does that to me.

Vanessa starts to move on his cock as Maria does the same on his face. They are really working it and Maria is very close when the timer goes off. When it rings, they both get off of John, Sue moves to sit on his cock. Vanessa says "John, I'm going to ride 'my cock' backwards next time, I want that thumb in my ass. Okay, babe?" I think "What a good idea."

John says "Okay, honey. Everyone should ride it backwards. Sue turn around." Vanessa gets on John's face and Sue turns around. John slips his thumb into Sue's tight ass. Sue says "Oh, yeah, I love that. Fuck my ass, John." John starts to fuck her ass with the thumb. Sue usually takes longer than anyone to cum the first time but she's approaching her first very quickly. Before the timer goes off she screams as her orgasm hit her hard. Vanessa was very close too but didn't make it. Sue climbs off and takes Vanessa's place on John's face.

I'm on his cock in no time and he slips his thumb into my ass. God, I love that. I start to bounce on his hard cock. I love this man. Sue is working his face good and restarts the last cum immediately. When the timer goes off again, she's very close to her second. I climb off and sit on his face quickly. I'm not too close but I'm certainly climbing to the edge. Maria is now bouncing on his cock with his thumb in her ass. Sue actually cums while masturbating. She must be really horny today.

The timer goes off and I'm right on the edge. Damn! I think Maria is close too because she yells, "Noooo". She's nearly pushing me off John's face as she sits down. She doesn't last one minute and she begins to cum. Vanessa is now working his cock good. I notice Maria must have squirted because there's pussy juice running down the sides of John's face. Before the timer rings again, Maria hits another orgasm. She's going to drown John. Vanessa moves to his face and says "God, did someone piss on you John?"

I laugh and says "No, but I'm pretty sure Maria squirted twice." Vanessa sits down and starts to fuck his face. Sue is on his cock now and she's close. I watched her masturbate and she was really working her clit. Vanessa starts to cum two minutes into the swap and Sue follows very shortly thereafter. Both of them cum for about thirty seconds. The timer goes off again and Vanessa gets slowly up. Sue hurries to sit on John's face. I take a seat on his cock and that thumb goes in my ass.

It doesn't take me a minute to cum hard again. I almost came when he slip his thumb into me. I cum for almost a minute and immediately start another orgasm. Sue hits another one on his face just before the timer rings again. Sue rolls off of John's face because she was right in the middle of a cum when it rang. Sue is rubbing herself on the floor. Hah! I jump up and I'm on his face again quickly. I'm building really quickly. Maria sits on his cock and is working it good. Both Maria and I cum again before the timer goes off.

I have trouble getting up. My legs have turned to jello. Maria helps me up and sits down quickly. Vanessa is on his cock again. She was masturbating pretty hard between sets too. She lasts about 30 seconds before she cums really hard. She cums for over a minute and falls off his cock. Maria cums again right before the timer rings. Sue sits on his cock and starts to work it good. I think everyone else is done for now. Sue is working him good, she turns around and she bends down and French kisses him. She says "I love you, John." Just before the timer goes off again, she screams and arches her back. "Holy shitttttttttttttttt! Oh, Johnnnnnnn! Damnnnnnnnnnn!"

She collapses onto his chest. John says "Did you enjoy that one, sweetheart?"

Sue says "Wow! I thought the top of my head was going to come off." John laughs.

She finally rolls off of him and lays on the floor spread-eagle. Maria comes over and French kisses her. Vanessa comes over to John and begins to suck him off. She adds jacking him off and he cums hard in her mouth in less than one minute. I'm right there for a taste. Sue and Maria are still kissing on the floor. Vanessa smiles at me and French kisses me. She passes me some cum and we both swallow.

It's time to rest and drink a few more glasses of Asti. We all help Sue up and we sit down on the couch. Sue says "Wow! I'm really beat now. I need some time before another round starts."

We all take an hour break, eat some more cake and drink two more bottles of Asti. I'm feeling a little drunk but I'm about ready for a cock in the ass. After 75 minutes, John gets up and lays down on the mat. I run over and start to get him hard. I'm more than ready. Sue is looking better and she says she's ready too.

Soon John is hard again and we all get ready for round 2. We all get up on our hands and knees and he lubes us all up. We start again with Maria on his face and Vanessa with his cock in her ass, which she just loves. I went an fetched a vibrator so John can buzz our clits while we are working that hard cock in and out of our asses. I start the timer once Vanessa is ready. I laugh at Maria because she got an extra minute on John's face before Vanessa was ready.

Again Maria get very close to an orgasm before the timer goes off. The timer goes off and Vanessa get up and sits down on John's face. Sue is working that cock into her ass. She's pretty tight back there so it takes almost a minute. Vanessa is the first to cum for the second round and she does it on his face just before the timer goes off.

Sue is working his face and I'm on that cock in no time. I don't need to work it in, I just sit down on it and slam it all the way in. God, it feels great in there. I'm working it good and John has that vibrator on my clit. I'm building to my peak fast. I cum just before the timer goes off and as I'm sitting on John's face, I'm still technically in the middle of the cum. I start rubbing back and forth on his face and he reaches up and stops me. He sucks my clit into his mouth and starts to flick his tongue over the tip. Shit, that's good. I immediately start another cum or maybe rejoin the last one. Maria is working his cock and being buzzed by the vibrator.

She manages to cum just before the timer but I came for nearly the entire three minutes. I can't get up so I just fall off his face and lay there on the mat with him. Vanessa is now working his cock and Maria is on his face. John does the same thing to Maria. He stops her movement and sucks her clit into his mouth and flicks his tongue back and forth over it. Maria screams and starts to cum again. Damn, if it doesn't look like she's squirting again. Poor man is going to drown.

Vanessa begins a cum just as the timer goes off. She says "Fuck!! Bad timing." So John does the same thing for her as Sue is sliding that cock into her ass. Vanessa is sitting still on John's mouth and he sucks her clit into his mouth and flicks it with that wonderful tongue. Vanessa's orgasm starts up immediately and she's cumming the entire time on his face. Sue gets very close too.

When the timer goes off again. Vanessa collapses off of John just where I was laying. I was getting up to sit on his cock again. Sue is just sitting still on his face and I see him suck her clit into his mouth. Sue takes nearly a minute before she screams as her orgasm starts. I manage to begin to cum about the same time. I'm surprised by the intensity of my cum. Once again I cum for nearly the two minutes and fall off of him. I'm lying there and my entire body seems to be quivering. I think I'm done. My legs are jello.

Maria is back on his cock and she lasts for two minutes and screams as another orgasm his her. She cums for the entire minute. She strong though and manages to crawl off of him and up to his mouth. She crawls over him and sits on his mouth. He immediately sucks her clit into his mouth and she immediately starts to cum hard. Her back is arched and her fist are clinched. God, you can really see her muscles now. She's really buff. Vanessa is working his cock again. She just makes it to another orgasm and Sue lets her finish on his cock after the timer rings. She's done too.

Maria collapses off of his face. And Vanessa looks at Sue. Sue says "I'm done, honey. Stay where you are." Vanessa looks at me and I put my hand up. She collapses onto John's chest. She needs to rest a little because she has to get him off.

Vanessa still has John's hard cock in her ass. She sits up and then French kisses him. She says "John, I don't know if I have the energy to get you off."

John says "Pull out, get on your stomach and spread your legs." She slowly does as he asks. He gets behind her and spreads her ass cheeks out. He then slips into her ass in that position. He says "Joan, I need the massage, please."

I jump up and crawl over to him, slip my finger into his ass and find his prostate. He starts to move in and out of Vanessa's ass as I rub his prostate. Surprisingly, he lasts for three minutes before he begins to empty his balls and prostate into her bowels. He must shoot over ten streams into her. This old man has some muscles too and every one is straining. Finally, he collapses on her and she screams as his entire six inches is rammed into her. He kisses her on the left ear and says "I love you woman. Happy birthday, my love." I pull out of his ass and go to wash my hands.

He pulls out and follows me to the bathroom. In the bathroom, he kisses me and says "Love that prostate massage, honey. Thanks."

I say "You are always welcome, my love, my Master. I love you very much."

"Same here, Joan." He kisses me again.

We walk out together and Vanessa is still laying on the gym mat. John goes over and kisses her on the left ear again and says "Are you okay, honey?"

She looks up at him and says "Yeah, I'm okay. Just very tired and I have a butt full of your cum. Help me to the shower, babe." John helps her up and he gets under her left arm. I get under her right arm and we take her to the bathroom. John starts the shower and we help Vanessa walk in. We start to wash her and I take the shower massage and remove the shower head from the hose so I can give her a good clean out.

After a good clean out, we both wash her and Sue and Maria join us. The shower is a lot of fun and guess who is hard again by the time we get out. Yep. The old stud. Well, he's got nobody that wants to fuck him anymore tonight but he's fine with that. We all dry off and put Vanessa to bed. The rest of us go out to the living room naked and finish the cake and the Asti. We are all sitting on the couch watching a movie. It's me, John, Sue and Maria. John still has a boner. Maria gets down on her knees in front of John and says "Can I take care of that, Master?"

John looks at her and says "If you'd like, Maria darling. But you don't really have to. It will go away on it's own."

She smiles and says "It will be my pleasure to serve your sexual needs, Master." She starts to stroke him and then takes him in her mouth. John is moaning. She's also tickling his balls like he really likes. I French kiss him. He spreads his legs way out and I slip my hand under him and slip a finger into his ass. It's a little hard to reach like this but I manage to rub his prostate. He looks over at me and smiles. He takes only a couple of minutes before he grunts loudly and cums in Maria's mouth. I know it's not very much cum but it was a very hard orgasm for him.