All Comments on 'Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 02'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't care either.

Three people: a predator, a floozie and a cuckold. Who would care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How Many More

chapters of this are there, and at what point does she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't stop!

You need to add more chapters. Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes, three character

Yes, just three characters for now is what is required to make this tale exceptional, the wizened young tuff, a weak wife and the cockel, is all that is needed for the time being. Once she is broken and trained the fun can expand into other areas and with other characters. Break the bitch mentally and phsyically using sleep deprivation, isolation of her with the kid till she broken in for completly obeying her teenage Master. Don't spare the whipping and beating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mmm. do you really think that a teacher would be so stupid as to fall for a fat guy with a big dick and risk her career, her freedom, and her family? well - maybe so, but it would be someone who would have to be much different than portrayed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meaning

Pity you don't know the meaning of angst.

Slaveowner91Slaveowner91almost 5 years ago
BBC whore

I love how this story is written in an open letter form from the wife to whoever. And the directions that this story can go are endless. It continues to excite me and I’m sure sure others that read it as well.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

This chapter is a total mess. Ed was afraid Joan had been fucked by Kevin? He'd already seen it happening and avoided doing anything to stop it. It makes no sense for Joan to tell Ed that she would not have sex with Kevin again. That's an obvious lie because she wanted it for one and Kevin still has the power. It makes even less sense for Ed to put pressure on her to continue. She wants to continue and again, Kevin has the power. Ed sending the email was totally irrelevant,it changed nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Why is it that Ed and Joan never discussed Kevin again when Ed had insisted that Joan tell him every detail of everything she did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userengywwok@engywwok
630 Followers
Middle aged man with fantasies. I hope to share some of my stories with fellow readers and writers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES