Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

In the third month of Jake's regular Saturday night overnights, nine months since he had collared Casey and almost a year since this all started, she came to our room after he fell asleep to let me clean his cum from her and fuck her. She knew how much I enjoyed cleaning her after a fucking, though it disgusted her, and I guess she figured that as long as that kept me happy with our arrangement with Jake then she would go along with it. She made extra efforts to stay awake after he started going to sleep to come to me. She was so exhausted from the working over that Jake had just given her most nights, that she usually fell asleep while I was cleaning her and then would just barely wake up when I fucked her.

So this night I was laying between her legs eating Jake's cum from her freshly fucked pussy and ass, and I felt hands on my neck. I tried to roll over to see who it was but to no avail. Whoever it was proved too strong for me to budge. He finally spoke and I discovered it was Jake.

"I thought I had you pegged. You're a little cuckold boy who loves to watch his wife getting fucked by others then cleans their cum from her holes. I have observed you and seen you cleaning her each Saturday night after I am through with her. Casey nor you knew it, but I have stood in the doorway and watched. My guess is you clean her after I go home in the mornings, too."

"Now wait a minute." I sputtered. This didn't sound like it was going anywhere I wanted to tag along.

"I been watching you Dan. It is like I said I can spot a slave who has been denying it to themselves or who doesn't know how to go about getting collared. I have never paid much attention to men so I wasn't certain, and had to watch you a little longer."

"I'm not like that at all."

"Dan your secret is safe with me. In fact I'm going to collar you, too just like I collared Casey. I have always wanted a husband wife team as slaves."

"Now wait a minute Jake..." Jake cut me off.

"It is Master or Master Jake, bitch. You are my slave now. Say it bitch." Jake pressed down hard on my shoulders as he stressed "say it bitch." The pain was excruciating.

I remained quiet and he pressed harder.

"Accept your destiny and I will continue to let you watch as I bring men to use Casey and I will let you clean Casey's cunt and ass after she is fucked. Fight it and I may have to get rough, like I did with Casey."

The pain in my shoulders was getting to be almost unbearable and I was also beginning to realize that maybe slavery was what I was looking for, too. Look at how it had transformed Casey. Perhaps I too was a poor little lost slave who couldn't find a Master. I relented.

"Yes Master Jake I am your bitch slave now." I declared, almost breathlessly as the excitement was already starting to build in me. There I said it and I suddenly felt better. Then Jake claimed me as his slave.

I felt the bulbous head of his huge hard cock begin to press against my anal sphincter. Gawd it hurt.

"Nooooooo."

"Quiet bitch! You are my slave now, time to serve your Master. Take your first fucking. The first of many, bitch."

He lunged forward when he said bitch and my sphincter gave up the struggle. The huge mushroom head of his cock popped through the tight circle. Three pushes later he had the entire length of the monster buried in my ass. It hurt like a motherfucker. It felt like someone had stuck a telephone pole up my ass. Then he started to pull out and the pain eased a bit. When he went back in the next time it didn't hurt as bad. By the third thrust the pain was gone and I was just sort of numb. Then as he continued to fuck my virgin ass, the pleasure started to come. I was eating Casey like there was no tomorrow, and Jake was fucking my ass with the same intensity I had marveled at when he fucked Casey.

A few minutes later we all three came at the same time. I felt Jake's cock start to throb in my ass, and redoubled my efforts on Casey's cunt and ass. Casey started screaming she was cumming just as Jake bellowed. He buried his cock as deep in my ass as he could and began pumping my ass full. Then my cock started to erupt all over the bed spread.

Afterwards I was the good little slave and sucked Jake's cock clean, while Cary sucked mine clean and lapped my cum up off the spread. It was so humiliating sucking Jake's cock and even more so after it had been in my ass, but that humiliation is sweet. I had originally agreed to the slavery, as it seemed expedient at the time, now I am thinking Jake may have been right about me.

Jake stayed Sunday throughout the day rather than leaving in the morning as he normally does. He used his slaves, both of us several times that morning and afternoon. By the time he left, I had been fucked four times by him, and the intrusive nature of his cock that was so difficult the first time and the pain of entry had all but gone. Like a dutiful little slave, I sucked Jake's cock clean after each fuck. Though the pain of entry as Jake fucked my ass had all but ended, the humiliation of having to suck his cock clean afterwards was still present and so humiliating I could almost cum from the act.

I did cum the first time Jake made me suck him off, and then each time after that. This wasn't an after-fuck cleaning. This was a blow job. As I labored with my mouth over the massive cudgel the third or fourth time he required I "service his cock" I marveled at how much I enjoyed it. I had to think about it objectively and hard. Was I a gay man coming out of the closet or was it the humiliation that turned me on so? I was still turned on by Cary so the gay man thought was discounted, almost immediately, and in my mind it must be the humiliation and realizing this fact, I added some enthusiasm to my sucking.

Jake of course insisted that I deep-throat and got rather aggressive while fucking my face. I accomplished the deep-throat with Jake holding my ears while he slammed his cock into my face and throat. Now I know why some women say they like a man to gag them with his cock.

That night at work I was a little sore, but more concerned about how things would go between Jake and me. But it was no different than it had been the prior Friday. I only called Jake Master when I was serving him in some way and was allowed to continue to call him Jake at other times, so work was like I was still a free person, though I had the warm glow inside of knowing I was an owned slave.

When Jake was leaving the next morning after having put Cary and I through our paces, he made an announcement.

"Sam Melons is getting married and I want to throw him a bachelor party. "

Sam was a Quality Engineer that was a part of Jake's team, but worked first shift since his job was to make certain the machinery was functioning properly to insure the quality of the paper Elora produced. His area of engineering responsibility was the pulping equipment. In fact he was the engineer that had installed the new regulator on the recovery boiler.

"We will have it here next Saturday night."

Oh what a night that was, but that is another story for another time.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers