Jocasta: Second Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you inside of me." Fairly sure my husband got harder under me after I pulled back.

"Pete is right there." Twist to look at a grinning Pete.

"Hi Pete, hope you don't mind going to keep my husband occupied for a bit." His grin got bigger.

"Hell no, you are a looker and I wouldn't mind watching."

I look back at my husband who doesn't look so sure on that one. He is a little insecure on the size of his cock. He is average so there is nothing to complain about, but well he probably says he is huge or something and doesn't want to prove otherwise. Nod toward the bedroom then climb off and slink into the bedroom looking back at the door.

My husband is watching me go, with Pete, then I am into the bedroom. Knowing he will follow I climb on the bed and lean across it on my side to watch the door. A hand travels down me to touch my clit so I am incredibly excited for him. I'm horny but not really that excited so I need to change that before he comes in and ravishes me.

Only manage to get a little excited before my husband is shutting the door behind him. I watch him get undressed and smile as I work harder on stroking along my getting quite ready pussy. He is watching me and smiling then he is undressed so lay on my back and spread my legs. My husband practically runs to the bed and climbs on, then he is shoving his cock in.

Cunt splitting wide for him I moan then wrap my legs around. I am eager and ready for a hard fuck, luckily my husband is going to give me a hard fuck. He adjusts his position on the bed then is moving and well I bounce. It is a lovely feel to bounce under my husband, his cock shoving in and out of me at a breakneck speed.

Looking at me with a smile then he drops lower and I am getting a kiss. He is still pumping madly away at me so I am soon going to scream to the world. I mean hello I came home needing a hard fuck and my husband is obliging, try not screaming to the world. Then I am screaming to the world because holy shit that is one awesome orgasm he fucked me to.

Toes are totally curling, legs hooked around him and squeezing hard as can manage. I'm not managing all that hard but he doesn't get a long stroke during my orgasm so hard enough. Then my orgasm is gone and he is pumping madly away again. I mean shit he is almost coming out of me and shoving back in.

Perhaps not almost, he is moving at least half his cock out then shoving back in so this is one incredibly awesome fuck. The head of his cock is coming out into the part of me that gets pleasure and shoving back in it feels like twice a second. Really hard to not totally enjoy this fuck then I am cresting for orgasm again.

Moan and move harder against my husband, I want that cock to get me off again. Then I am talking to him, not baby that feels so good and shit. Hell no, I am being a dirty little whore and telling him to fuck that cunt harder. Fill that wanton harlot cunt up with your seed comes in there, I have gone way off the deep end honestly.

Not that my husband is complaining. In fact he is moving harder at me and calling me a dirty whore. Mentions how hot my whore cunt is wrapped around his cock. God I am getting hotter then I am screaming in orgasm. I do mean literally screaming, I am surprised the neighbors aren't banging on the wall.

Bed is banging around and definitely making plenty of noise. Pete is probably stroking off right this second. Then there is a grunt above me and my husband is reaching orgasm. I can feel his fluids filling me up and it's awesome. Takes a bit then he is emptied in his hot whore hole, his words and rolls over to stare at the ceiling, I am totally doing the same thing, though there is a question.

"Pete is not coming in for a turn now is he?" That gets me looked at.

"You didn't get enough?" Look over at my husband and smile big.

"Hun, I had enough, that was awesome. I'm not sure I'll want more later, may have gotten enough to last for the week out of you." He grins then looks at the ceiling again.

"I am so not believing you but no Pete isn't getting a turn. Do you want Pete to get a turn?" Sigh, cuddle up with my husband, then poke his belly to get a little wiggle.

"Not really, Pete is a handsome guy if he asks or is listening at the door. I married you and besides doing fantasy sex I don't want anyone else. I will look plenty but your cock is all I want buried in me." Get pulled up to my husband for a wonderful kiss.

"Come on and get up, I waited for you to get home to eat lunch so do you want to slave over the stove or go out?"

"Ate lunch at work, had to see a patient special today. Go out though, I can have a drink and talk to you two, I do like Pete, not for sex."

My husband snorts then is getting up, I get up with him then go to the closet to get in a nice sundress. Not been a dirty whore for my husband before but damn so going to do that again that was great.

12