The Fertility Blessing Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Parkin's encounters a fertility goddess.
9.9k words
4.51
11.7k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning NSFW contains themes related to: pregnancy, impregnation, lactation, milfs, dub-con, cuminflation, oral sex, sex, paizuri, isekai, and fantasy

Welcome to the first chapter of my MILF Isekai erotic story! I hope you guys enjoy the read!

As Dr. Rose Parkins walks across campus, the rain keeps pouring down on her umbrella. She had just finished lecturing on how certain Aztec religious beliefs influenced their cultural identities and practices. Today she spent most of the lecture talking about an Aztec goddess Xochitlicue, a goddess of fertility, pregnancy, and weaving. Rose doesn't know why exactly, but when it comes to ancient world artifacts, icons of fertility and femininity always seem to pique her interest the most. The nature of feminity has held a strong influence over ancient peoples as well as modern ones.

As Rose makes her way to her office, she can't stop thinking about how it felt to be pregnant with her only son Hunter; carrying a baby in her womb while her body grew and nurtured the life within made her feel genuinely feminine, but it's been 18 years since she's ever felt anything quite like that.

The campus seems relatively empty due to the heavy rain and the fact that it's a Friday afternoon, meaning most students have already gone home. Looking around her, Rose can't help but feel alone. The only thing keeping her company as he walks toward the anthropology building is the sound of the rain, the smell of wet asphalt, and her thoughts. Since she and her husband divorced eight years ago, she hasn't had any intimate relationships; a part of her craves to be close to someone again. Thankfully her loving son Hunter, and the nature of her work as a professor and researcher, have always been there to distract her from feelings of loneliness. Although she knows that her son will eventually move away to study, she wishes he would come to her university so she can see him more often and continue to care for him. Still, deep down, she knows it's an important step he has to take to start becoming an independent adult.

Sighing as she enters her office, she sits down and turns on her computer, determined and excited to finish the day and finally go home. She figures she should grade a couple of her student's midterms and leave the rest for the weekend. Thoughts of her finally getting home and making dinner make her anxious; she devotes all her attention to grading a good portion of the tests efficiently and quickly. However, this evening dinner would be the last one Rose would experience for a while.

A nervous student stands outside Rose's office door, psyching himself up before he finally knocks and slowly turns the door handle. He's a tall male wearing a dark green hoodie and black jeans. Entering the room, he smiles nervously as he greets her. Then, he sits on a chair before the professor's desk. "Dr. Parkins, I have a question about the upcoming project presentation." In truth, he did have a couple of questions regarding the upcoming project, which involves researching the origins and the potential use of an assigned artifact from Latin America. Still, his main reason for visiting Dr. Parkins's office hours is to gaze and socialize with his stunning professor.

Most of Dr. Parkin's students are enamored with her looks and personality, causing her attendance rate to be among the highest among her colleagues in the anthropology department.

The student focuses on his professor's entrancing oval feminine face and plump pink lips. Her white blouse strains against her DD breasts, which he can't help but gaze down at occasionally. Whenever her deep blue eyes match his own, it feels as if the room temperature rises, and he finds it hard not to get even more nervous. Her shoulder-length brown hair and pale skin, which looks relatively smooth for somebody her age, do well to complete the rest of her enticing features.

He eventually raises his main concern about the project; he needs help locating from which culture his artifact originated. Rose cusps her hands as a broad smile envelopes her face. "Well, I have a book that might explain where to start! It's helpful in determining the types of artifacts left by different ancient societies." As Rose stands up to look for the anthropological book on her bookshelf behind her desk, the student becomes distracted by her ample heart-shaped rear. Her tight black jeans only serve to accentuate her toned bottom and legs. Years of fieldwork and exercise have given Rose quite the toned body for a woman in her 40s.

She explains in detail how the project will be graded and alternative websites he can use if the book doesn't help him. Then, she grabs the computer monitor and turns it to face the student. "I recommend this website right here!" She gestures to the top of the links shown on the webpage. "All the artifacts have their corresponding citations on their page."

The student notices her black nail polish as she points to the screen, making her look even cuter. He continues talking to her about anthropology subjects that interest him the most. Eventually, he works up the nerve to ask his professor if she's looking for help with undergraduate research.

She chuckles a bit. "Of course, you're always welcome to email me more about that, and I can send you a couple of publications you can read to catch you up on my research." She extends out her hand to the student. "Remind me. What was your name again?"

He grabs her soft, warm hand and shakes it. "My name's Ethan! Thank you so much for your help today!" He dismisses himself before leaving and thanking her again. He walks away excited from all that has happened.

Rose smiles as she watches him leave. She looks at the clock on her monitor. It's almost 6:00 pm. Calling it a day, she packs her things into her handbag. Before leaving the building, she opens her umbrella and again steps outside into the pouring rain.

***

Once home, Rose changes into more comfortable clothing, a pair of black waistband leggings and a white t-shirt. Her bra and breasts strain against her shirt, causing them to be slightly visible through her slightly transparent white shirt. Her black leggings hug her hips and rear accentuating her curves.

She can hear her son Hunter playing music through his bedroom door; he must have had a long day at school. So she figures she'll let him be for now while she prepares dinner.

While humming, she enters the kitchen and puts on her apron. She looks at the salmon she had left defrosting since the morning in the fridge and decides now would be the best time to cook it.

Once dinner is ready, grilled salmon and boiled vegetables, she knocks on Hunter's door and calls him to come to eat dinner. She readies the table while her son comes to join her.

Hunter is in his final year of high school and plans to move out to college by the end of the year. He stands around five foot ten inches, around 4 inches taller than his mom; he has medium lengthed brown hair, which he parts in the middle, and brown eyes. Years of playing soccer have given him a toned and lean body, just like his mother. He's currently playing for his high school soccer varsity team and has goals to continue playing once he's in college. After today's practice, he and his friends stopped at a pawn shop where Hunter had bought a peculiar item.

During dinner, Hunter tells his mother what he and his friends did today; he talks a great deal about the pawn shop, where he found the strangest video game. He discusses the game in detail, explaining how he's never heard of such a fantasy game.

The game in question is called Fertility Quest. The front cover shows a blonde woman in skimpy armor holding a two-handed greatsword; in the background are various fantasy creatures, some dead and others seemingly chasing after the heroine. Unfortunately, the nature of the front art cover doesn't relate to the game's name at all, and the back cover is just as vague, only showing art of some ruins surrounded by forest. Due to the aura of mystery surrounding the video game, Hunter couldn't help but add it to his collection.

Rose cheerfully follows along with her son's explanations. She doesn't know much about video games due to never actually playing one. Still, she knows Hunter is enthusiastic about them, so she follows along to the best of her understanding, just glad to be spending time with her son.

After some time of Hunter talking to his mom and him scoffing down his food, he excuses himself from the dinner table and heads off to his room to check on the installation of his new game.

Once the game installs on his desktop, he launches it, hoping to gain some answers on the vagueness of the game. But after a few minutes, all that pops up on his monitor is a blue screen. Trying to exit the application doesn't do anything. The screen then begins to illuminate with a blinding blue light. The light causes him to cover his eyes and fall off his chair, creating a loud bang. Afterward, the only sound emanating from his room is the hum of his computer.

Rose is busy washing the dishes when she suddenly hears a loud bang from her son's room. She drys her hands on her leggings as she walks towards Hunter's room. She knocks. "Is everything alright in there, sweetie? I heard a loud bang."

A couple of seconds go by, and there's no response. A bit anxious, she opens the door, and to her surprise, Hunter isn't anywhere to be seen. Right in front of his desk, a dark blue portal levitates in the middle of the room. She steps into the room to investigate further, but as soon as she nears the portal, it seems to have a gravitational force on her. She tries to fight against it, but it's too strong. The blue light overwhelms her causing her to close her eyes. When the light fades, and she opens her eyes again, she is no longer in her son's room. Instead, Rose finds herself in a flat field of glowing blue marble stone that seems to go on forever in all directions. The dark blue sky is void of clouds; from it, she can make out a pink light that appears to be coming closer. Eventually, the light flies towards her, blinding her again as it approaches. As the light fades, a tall, gorgeous woman with long blonde hair and emerald-green eyes stands before Rose. She wears a white toga with golden accent marks around her waist and shoulders. The toga struggles to hold in her engorged breasts as they hang to the sides of what seems to be a gravid belly. Her massive pregnant belly strains against her toga. Her protruding navel is visible through the stretched-out white fabric. She slowly walks towards Rose, keeping her hands on the sides of her round middle. "Greetings, my child. I am Venus." She says in an ethereal voice that seems to surround the blue void. "I am here to grant you my blessing. I sense your fertility and know you will be an excellent champion for the upcoming battle."

Rose is stunned by the situation she's found herself in. How is it possible that she was washing dishes at home like normal, and now she suddenly appears to have been summoned by a deity? She glances at the gravid middle of the tall goddess. From her stretched-out toga, a visible movement emerges from her swollen womb. She looks like she's overdue with triplets. "Did you say, Venus? As in the Roman goddess?" She gives the goddess a confused look. "What do you mean by your blessing?"

She smiles wide as Rose bombards her with questions. "Worry not, my child. Everything will make sense In due time. I am the fertility goddess of this world. A world that you will soon find yourself in." She smiles as she looks Rose up and down.

It feels as if the goddess's stare is piercing deep inside her, as if somehow she can see something Rose can't. "Also, what do you mean by an upcoming battle?"

"There will come a day when the forces of evil will attack the world of Eos. For this reason, I must give you my blessing along with my power." She puts her hands together in a praying gesture, and they begin to glow pink. She channels the pink energy into her right hand and places her left on Rose's shoulder. "I will now give you my blessing as it will give you abilities to help you face your challenges in the world of Eos." Next, she channels the pink energy into an orb, bringing it close to Rose's lower abdomen.

In awe of the magical energy emanating from the goddess's hand, Rose doesn't notice where the goddess is channeling the energy. In a flash, the light dissipates as the goddess places her palm on Rose's lower abdomen. Rose feels numb as the pink energy slowly flows into her womb. She winces and grunts at the uncomfortable feeling. A pulsing sensation that seems to come from her womb travels throughout her body. After a few seconds, the tingling sensation subsides, but she feels no different. However, unbeknownst to Rose, her skin complexion and body has changed into what it would have looked like 20 years ago. Rose is now a woman in her forties with the body of a woman in her twenties.

The goddess stands there, grinning. "Unfortunately, my child, I don't have much time with you. You must go to Eos and save them from the corruption of the demon lord Aleister."

Leaving Rose with more questions than answers, the goddess bids her farewell as pink light emanates from her. Once again, she's blinded by the light. However, she is no longer in the empty blue void once she opens her eyes. This time, she finds herself in what appears to be a temple.

As she looks around the temple, it's apparent that it has seen better days. Cracks run along the walls and ceiling as vegetation grows in the gaps and holes. Light enters the room from large fissures in the roof, giving Rose a clear view of the old stone walls and the eroded carvings. The temple's room makes her feel like she's exploring an ancient civilization's temple, making her reminisce of her time doing fieldwork in Latin America. *Is this some lucid dream? But it feels so real.*

The cold stone beneath her feet reminds her that she's been teleported without shoes or socks. She thinks to herself as she examines her bare feet. *Great. Traveling like this is going to suck.*

A large altar sits in the back center of the room, most likely used to worship the goddess she just encountered. In front of the altar sits a stone platform that goes as high as her hips. Layed across the stone platform is a longsword with a black hilt and a dark purple scabbard decorated with small rose-colored symbols that resemble a flower across the blade's sheath. Right next to the sword is a folded leather belt, which matches the coloration of the sheath, used to hold the weapon around the user's waist.

Curious, she picks up the weapon, feeling a rush of energy flow through her as she brings it closer to inspect. She unsheaths the sword; the blade has a pink hue, giving it a magical aura. The pinkish blade shines in the sunlight creeping in from above. Rose appreciates how well-balanced the weapon feels and how good the grip is. Not that she has ever used a sword before, but the blessed sword's magical properties make holding it feel natural to her.

She swings the sword twice, slashing the air around her. "This is amazing!" She laughs as she sheathes her sword and places it into her new leather belt holder that fits snuggly against her ample waist. "She's certainly given me quite a nice gift." She sighs. "I wish she would have given me some shoes though." She turns behind her to face the only exit in the room. Unfortunately, the dark hallway before her prevents her from knowing what's ahead. Knowing she has no choice but to go forward if she's going to find answers, she steps into the darkness.

As she travels deeper into the dark hallway, she notices a pink light from her hip. She draws her sword; the blade glows bright pink, lighting the path before her. *This sword is incredible. I can sense it will give me a lot of help in the future.* Cautiously walking down the stone corridor, she spots figures of what she assumes are ancient people worshiping the goddess etched into the walls. She stops to admire the craftsmanship required to build such scenes. The walls seem to tell a story of the people who built the temple. She wishes to examine it further, but she has yet to learn where she currently is and assumes that her son must have been teleported into this world as well. She must find him at all costs before going home.

The corridor eventually ends and splits into two long hallways, one going left and one right. Rose decides to go to the left; as she makes her way down the stone hallway, she eventually comes across a large set of stairs that go down. Curious, she walks down the long set of stairs. As she wanders deeper into the corridor, she passes through various tall semi-circle doorways with odd symbols resembling runes etched into the top of their arches. Past the entrances, she sees rooms filled with various objects that are either broken, dusty, or covered with a leather tarp.

She's met with a dead end. She decides that she must return and take the right hallway instead. Passing by the doorways again, her curiosity gets the better of her, and she enters a room, hoping to find more magical items like her sword. The room almost seems like a storeroom; she guesses it must have been a place to give things to worship the goddess. Out of the various shattered artifacts, one still seems to be in tact. It's a sizeable ancient coin purse.

Inside the leather pouch, she finds a lot of gold and silver coins with strange symbols carved into them. Inside the handful of coins is a small statue. She grabs the figure and brings it closer to her sword's light, examining it in more detail. The golden figure is of a gravid ancient woman. Rose assumes it must be Venus, suggesting that these ancient people worshiped her. Noticing another item as she puts the statue back into the pouch. She pulls out a golden ring with purple runes etched on its surface. After putting on the ring, it faintly glows purple as it settles into place on her finger. Rose then feels a strange tingling sensation from her breasts, which quickly fades. Not knowing what to make of it, she pays it no mind. She ties the pouch to her belt, using long leather strings attached.

As soon as she's about to exit the room, she hears a chattering noise. At the center back of the room lies a long leather tarp from where the noise is coming. From underneath, she can see visible movement. Scared, she readies herself into a combat stance while backing out of the room. From the tarp drops a weathered skeleton; it lays still on the stone floor for a couple of seconds before it starts to shake violently, creating rattling sounds as its bones hit the floor. Finally, it puts its hands to the side next to it, and somehow, without using muscles, it's pushing itself up.

Rose, so startled that she stands there unable to move, doesn't know what to make of the situation. She fears that the undead must be forces used for evil. Getting close, she swings her pink blade at the head of the skeleton just as it's about to gain a standing posture. As the edge of her sword makes contact, there's a small bang and a flash of blue and pink light. The skeleton's skull cracks open, and it falls to the ground, no longer moving.

Stunned by what just happened, she tries to make sense of the flash. It seems like her sword's magical properties managed to break the undead curse of the skeleton. She figures that the rooms in the hallway must be coffins, and these artifacts were put here along with the dead.

Knowing that the other rooms must also have undead waiting, she quickly leaves this area. Stepping out of the room, she hears the same rattling noises coming from the other rooms. Running out of fear of getting surrounded, she heads back toward the right hallway before any of the skeletons notice.