Jodie Meets Her Uncle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Grandfather." Jodie replyed.

"Helen, when the hour is up, you are to clean and dress Jodie, and get Jim to take her home, you are not to talk to this slut until the hour is up, understand Helen?"

"Yes sir."

"Goodbye slut, until next time. Come on Dan, lets go an get a drink."

Both men got dressed and left Helen and Jodie alone. Helen, with an hour to kill, went and sat on Dan's chair. She winked across the desk at Jodie, Jodie smiled back at Helen, the whip in her anus was painfull but it was the dildo vibrating in her pussy, she had to really squeeze her pussy muscles so it wouldn't fall out, she hoped she could last the whole hour.

When the hour was up, Helen removed the whip very carefully from Jodie's stretched anus. Next she eased the still buzzing dildo from between Jodie's legs. Helen placed the dildo in her own mouth, savouring the taste.

She then released Jodie from the leg bar and took the girl to the shower. When she was clean, Helen applied some cream to the welts on Jodie's bottom, then some lube to her fingers and slowly inserted them into Jodie's anus. When Helen felt the girl had enough lube in her brown hole, she picked up another bigger butt plug and gently pushed in into Jodie.

"You must have this in at all times," she told Jodie, ""your grandfather will check on you." Then Helen got Jodie dressed in the clothes she had arrived for work in that morning.

"I'll call Jim now, love, he will take you home."

Jodie still felt sore her, pussy ached and her bottom was very sore inside and out, but Jodie could still feel the warm glow from her last climax. Helen kissed Jodie goodbye as Jim came to take her home.

Before Jodie left, Helen gave her a small box.

"It's a present for you," Jodie looked in the box to see a slim silver vibrator, "think of me when you use it Jodie,"" Helen said.

12