Jodi's Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

"So this is what I did to her panties, husband. Do you get her this wet?" He tried to hand me the g-string.

I breathed in the odour but I did not take them. She smelled wonderful. I thought that at that moment we must all be very hard. I knew I was. Mason just grabbed Jodi's hand and put it directly on his cock, which he had got out of his pants. Josh was obviously very adaptable and mimicked Mason's work so that soon she had the cock of each guy in her hands under the table and she was pinned to the by the group of the guy's hands. She was clearly aroused and her chest was heaving with desire. Mason was making sure that he started the assault on her pussy, rubbing her with his other hand and getting his fingers wet. He put them in her mouth so that she tasted the scent of her own juices. She moaned as she tasted her own flavour. I knew she was losing it.

"Is this perverse, husband?" she asked me, looking at me with those piercing blue eyes. "Is this what a good wife does, husband? Do I need more help or am I cured? Am I cured of you fucking your secretaries?" I realised that she was seeing me simultaneously in two guises, mixing up the conversation so it could have been directed at her husband, Dan, so I realised that she wasn't completely smashed. Then she turned and gave Mason a French kiss while Josh started rubbing between her legs. Josh was mumbling into her ear in French or something – something soft and inane. Maybe he taught French as well, or was just well educated. Whatever it was it was working and she started to breathe even heavier. She was so much in the moment.

Somehow Josh got it together and soon we were all headed for his room which was out the back of the Sandbelt hotel. The people on the dance floor gave some quizzical looks as Josh and Mason carried Jodi between them out the back exit, while I walked slightly behind. Jody was half singing and bullshitting about stuff, so she was definitely in a very good mood. Before long we found ourselves in the car park going to Josh's room. This time it was Josh who pushed Jodi against the rear door of nearby Ford station wagon, French kissing her and pushing her legs apart with his. But instead of getting her boobs out and mauling them, he knelt down in front of her and gripping her arse, he just buried his tongue in her snatch. She immediately reacted and arched back in ecstasy. Jodi had become one sexually enlivened woman. A couple walked past and mumbled to each other, they didn't stop, although they glanced several times at Jodi writhing in ecstasy.

I was actually surprised at Josh's forwardness in the car park. When he got Jodi inside his room he asked her if she wanted a drink and then he just ripped the top of her dress down so that she was virtually naked. Then he just buried his head in her boobs and started muzzling and sucking. Jody was almost out of control and started pushing his hand between her legs. I wasn't immediately sure where he got the idea that Jody would be into overt fucking in the gang bang situation. Then I realised that we had both admitted that I was a perverse husband, so I suppose he was imagining that he was participating in our twisted fantasy and that this somehow normalised the situation.

The amount of psychological stimulus my brain was receiving had exceeded anything I'd encountered before. For a start I found myself feeling like a dog waiting in line to fuck the nearest bitch that was on heat. Then I started to realise that I felt sorry for Jodi because I was almost certain that she was trying to compensate for her husband's infidelities. I assessed that Josh, possibly just being lonely, was trying to impress Jodi with his sexual prowess, knowing that he was unlikely to see her again. Mason was prowling around with a beer, waiting his turn.

Jodi had turned around and Josh was fucking her with her face against the wall. And she was orgasming again and calling out for all of us to fuck her. I couldn't believe how loud she was. I also couldn't believe that Josh, who was only 5 ft 10 was fucking her with her legs off the ground. She had her hands on the wall and her legs were riding his thighs like a jockey and she was pushing back at him, fucking herself on his cock. It was incredibly arousing and I felt like I was being the director of some wild porno movie. Jodi was panting and groaning and crying out for him to fuck her. She was often looking at me with this sardonic little smile, acknowledging what she knew she had become. That she was a truly wanton woman.

In my heart I knew it was close to true that I her made her into this, or was that my paranoiac subconscious getting to me? Yet I also knew that what I had done had nothing to do with the obvious revenge fucking that Jodi was doing. I guess I was suddenly beginning to doubt myself, that I had done anything at all for Jodi. After all, perhaps it was just the fact that she had convinced herself that her husband had strayed himself and she was just getting back for what he had done. Perhaps, she just needed some justification from me. Perhaps it was me who had been manipulated?

I felt like the third wheel all evening after that. Firstly, Josh banged her against the wall and then Mason with her back over the couch while Josh made her suck him off at the same time. But the two guys were very attentive to Jodi and made sure that she was cumming almost all the time. At no time did she seem as though she was anything but just totally into it. She often cried out that she was loving it and to do her more. They both did her doggy style and got her suck off the other guy. Then Josh did a 69 with her on the bed and finally they both fucked her in missionary position on the bed. They actually fucked her for 3 1/2 solid hours. It was like watching a porno that just never seemed to end. I couldn't work out how the guys got hard again so quickly. Then again, they were both younger men than me and Jodi was probably the hottest girl they had ever been with. My own erection was still so hard it was becoming painful. I really needed to cum.

Eventually it all seemed over and the three of them were on the couch sort of lying on each other. Mason was the first to reach for his beer.

"Hey, David." He said, actually smiling at me. "Did it turn you on? You haven't fucked her yet man. I am sure she wants you too."

I did not have the slightest idea of where this was coming from but Jodi lazily moved her head up, took a sip from her sauvignon blanc and looked at me through those bright blue eyes with a devilish look.

"Yes, husband." she smiled, with the sort of knowing glint of conspiracy, in her eyes that we were knowingly playing a game together. "Isn't it time you took me home to bed now?"

I actually gulped, I took another swig of the beer I was drinking and remembered about how I had agreed to be looking after her. I think I had completely forgotten while she was being fucked senseless.

"Yeah, Babe." I said, rising, taking her hand in mine. "Come on. We can go now."

She got straight up and slipped her dress over her head and we headed for the car. Josh and Mason toasted their beers together, offering each other congratulations and thanking us profusely for the 'entertainment'. Josh gave Jodi his card though he did not even ask for her phone number.

"Thanks for that." She smiled at me conspiratorially and lowered her voice so the others could not hear, "You would make a great husband."

When we got to our car she looked back and waved at the two guys in the doorway,

"See you next time." She laughed gaily, sounding like a little girl who had just won her first game of snakes and ladders; she filled the air with a sense that was like roses blooming in the morning spring air. She laughed aloud as if she had not a worry in the world. It made me wonder if my therapy was working in terms of generating more happiness. She chatted about nothing much on the ride home, although she did seem pleased with herself. When we got to her place she insisted that I park in the driveway. Then she gave me the bombshell.

"David, It is only 1:30 a.m. We have employed you until 4 a.m. so please come inside, husband, the last word being articulated with great emphasis. You are my surrogate husband tonight aren't you?" Jodi gave that contagious giggle again and I joined in.

Really, I did not know what to say, so I think I said nothing and just held her hand.

"Come inside then." she said.

I followed her into her house where she opened a bottle of wine and started chatting totally candidly about how the two men had fucked her senseless earlier that night, emphasising how much she enjoyed it, how many times she came and thanking me for providing her with the opportunity to engage with her natural desires.

She was still wearing the black dress, which was kind of crumpled because it had been up around her waist so much that night, although she still looked gorgeous. I sat on a stool near the breakfast bar and she sidled up to me and started to hump on my leg. I immediately got an erection, or maybe it had never gone down. She put my hands around her and I could feel her lithe waist, and the small of her back as she ground her groin onto my thigh. I knew I wanted her then and I could not resist. I needed her. I rubbed my hand around her arse and let my hand to slide down towards her pussy. She seemed so wet and yet I knew that Mason and Josh had used condoms. She was so hot for it and after I rubbed her clit a few times she started bucking around on my hand. I jumped off the stool and grabbed her and pulled her over to the stairway so that she was gripping the banister of the stairs at about head height. I positioned her there in front of me and finally, I just lost all control. My cock was almost exploding. I pushed the head into the folds of her wet pussy and she arched back towards my face and we French kissed passionately. I fucked her while we kissed and she gripped the banister of the stairs while she came like a train on my cock, it was so sensational I felt like something had popped inside my brain and I called out to her, telling her how fucking hot she was and how I had always wanted to fuck her. Her body felt simply amazing, she was arched back with her beautiful breasts pertly pointing skyward, her small sexy arse was tilted upwards on her high heels, as I thrust into her with my hands mauling her breasts and tight stomach. I could almost make my fingers meet around her thin waist. I pushed my fingers down around her wet clit and she bucked and pulsated with orgiastic bliss. Finally, I ejaculated inside her and I felt her writhing around on my cock, spreading my sperm in her pussy. Fuck, she had fucked three guys in the one night and she just seemed to be completely into it. There was no sense of guilt to be found. It was simply unbelievable. It is one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

I immediately remembered my professional duties and apologised. Jodi just laughed at me and said she had wondered when she would finally get to feel my cock in her pussy. At this stage I was beginning to wonder who was manipulating whom; I thought I was manipulating Jodi but now Jodi's husband had clearly manipulated me into being Jodi's gigolo. I reminded myself that one has to be extremely careful when dealing with narcissists. Then I realised that if Jodi has borderline personality disorder that she would be very likely to find addictions to satisfy her own needs and desire for security, these feelings are often sublimated into gambling, sex, drugs or drinking. Perhaps she has a drinking problem, one that leads to sex. Now, maybe, she has a sex problem as well. My treatment seemed to be fuelling her disorder, not curing it. It also seemed to have the effect of increasing her sense of self-worth and confidence. She just seemed happier being herself. Maybe this is the answer to everything in therapy, I thought. We just need to act out who we are and be who we really are, no matter where that might take us. It immediately occurred to me that this couldn't happen in all cases, what about rapists and murderers? Nevertheless, if is only about sex, it is true that sex can potentially bring great happiness - except where love intervenes.

Once I had started fucking her that night, I simply could not stop. I had wanted her for so long my cock found a way to keep hard all night. Maybe Jodi was a possible solution to men's erection malfunctions, she had kept three men hard for most of the night? I decided once and for all that her husband was completely crazy to not want her exclusively. I know I would.

I finally left her at about 6 a.m. after fucking her every way I could think of. I think I was pretending to be the perfect husband for her. Then I left. I realised on the way home that I could not just keep fucking Jodi. I would simply fall in love with her. So I made a resolution to make no effort to contact her again personally, as much as I wanted to.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten about Dan's BBQ party the following day.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers