Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

She never complained because it was one of the rules we set. I would pick her up at her house and she would come out and get in the car. Needless to say our daughters were ecstatic that we were back together again.

I did tell Marge that I wasn't ever going to discuss my sex life with her. Anyone I was with after we were divorced was my personal business. I told her that I didn't want to hear about her sex life either.

"Bullshit, Joe, the only man I was with was Mark and there isn't much to tell you anyway." I couldn't help but laugh and she punched me in the arm.

I told her I wouldn't lie to her and I would be monogamous. There was just some things or people I wouldn't tell her about. I felt bad keeping her sister Gloria a secret from her. I almost felt like I had cheated on her.

One day when she was talking about Gloria and Bill she told me she knew Bill had cheated on Gloria. When Gloria found out she decided she would get revenge and instead of getting a divorce she would cheat on him.

She told me it had been going on for years until about three years ago. Gloria had always told her about her one-night stands and all of a sudden she stopped talking about it.

"Joe, I want you to know that one day over two years ago Gloria broke down and told me she had sex with you. I was furious but I had no right to be. You didn't cheat on me, I'm the one who ruined our marriage.

"I asked Gloria not to tell you that I knew and after Valentine's Day I told her if she ever made love to you again I'd kill her. I said make love because I know you don't know how to have sex. If you're with a woman it's making love.

"Gloria did say I was right and that you were the best lover she has ever been with. She also told me I was a very foolish girl for ever giving you up. She and Bill had a talk last week and they are going to try and work things out. Bill will never know about you."

"I wanted to tell you about your sister but I promised her I wouldn't. I have to say it's a big weight of my chest that you know. I love you Marge and always have."

****

Being a truck driver is all I know, but being back dating Marge was working on me. I didn't want to leave her for weeks at a time anymore but she never complained. I decide to still drive my truck, but do mostly local driving where I wouldn't be gone for more than one day at a time.

When I told Marge she started crying and hugged me telling me she was so happy. I reminded her that I wasn't going to marry her again and she told me she didn't care as long as we could be together.

Marge's divorce was to be finalized and she asked me if I would accompany her to the lawyer's office. She mentioned that she heard that Mark was going to bring his pregnant ex and future wife to the divorce signing. I guess it was her way to throw it in Marge's face, saying she got Mark back.

I figured it would be rather interesting being in Marge's corner. When we arrived at the law office Mark was surprised to see me. I gave him a pretty dirty look. The person most surprised was Carol. She was so pregnant she looked like she could have the kid at any time. When she saw me she blurted out, "Allen! What are you doing here?" She looked like she saw a ghost.

Both Marge and Mark looked at me. "It's nice to see you again. You look quite different from the last time I saw you. My name is Joe. I go by Allen when I'm on the road. Marge is my ex-wife but we are dating again."

I looked over at Marge. "I met Carol at a party last year. I had no idea she was Mark's ex-wife. We never dated and she sure wasn't pregnant then."

I think I messed up the whole shock-and-awe for Mark and Carol. Carol looked at Mark and said, "We just danced a couple of dances. Honest, I didn't know who he was." Mark didn't look overly happy.

"So when is your baby due?" I asked.

"It's our babies and we're having twins. They are due next month," said Mark.

I told them congratulations and then looked over at Marge. "Honey, maybe we can go home and practice having another child."

Marge responded with, "You may have the strong sperm, but my age might be against us, but I'm willing to try if you are."

Carol looked like she had seen a ghost. She told Mark she wasn't feeling well and had to use the bathroom and left the room. I think she figured out that there was a possibility that Mark just might not be the biological father of her twins. I always did wonder how she got around Mark not seeing all the sucker bites I left on her.

We sat with the lawyer and the assets were divided. They had to split their assets fifty-fifty since they were married so long. Marge had to take a hit on the house since she and I owned the house for seven years before we divorced. She did get half of Mark's saving account so it would all come out in the wash.

Marge decided she would sell the house and auction off most of the furniture that she and Mark had bought. I told her she could move in with me if she wanted to. Needless to say she was happy about that.

She and Gloria took the things that Marge wanted out of the house along with her personal things. Mark had gotten his personal items a couple of days after he left to go back with his wife.

We rented a storage garage and put all the girls' stuff in it, so they could go through it when they had time. I sent two guys over from the truck garage to bring her things to my apartment. I gave them a case of beer for their trouble. I had to keep my word that I wouldn't step foot in the house. Marge just called me stubborn.

Marge got hold of the auction house and they set up the auction for the following month. She even auctioned off the house. After she got the check we went back to the lawyer and gave him Mark's half of the proceeds. We wanted nothing more to do with him or Carol.

We now live together in our apartment. Marge spent a lot of time giving it the woman's touch. It was much more of a home then just a place to sleep now. We couldn't be happier. We are together most every night. We spend a lot of that time making up for the time we lost. Some nights we like to sit and cuddle.

We aren't trying to make a baby but Marge doesn't use birth control anymore either. She did while she was married to Mark. We figure if she gets pregnant, then it will be God's will.

The girls come home from college at least every other week, sometime more often. We have their twin beds set up in the spare room. Little by little they are sorting out their things in the storage garage. They're just happy to see me and their mother happy and together even if we aren't married.

One night Marge did ask me when was the party that I met Carol at. I didn't lie to her. I just told her it was a Halloween party held in Indiana. She never asked me anymore about it.

I never thought we would ever be back together after our divorce. Time has a way of changing things. We are both older and much wiser. I asked her if she wanted to go back to Las Vegas for their Valentine's Day party next year.

Her answer was "No! I have all I want right here." Then she kissed me.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers