Joe & Karen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having flashbacks of when Ray was having his way with me, only now it was my young female neighbor who was in charge. I was drunk, horny, and seemingly under the complete control of this little slut. Maybe I was hoping something was going to happen when I came over to their house but I certainly didn't expect Sheri to be involved. As Andrew leaned down and began to lick and suck my breasts, Sheri undid the ties on the sides of my bikini bottom and it dropped to the deck. I felt her small hand move between my legs and again felt an electric shock as her fingers ran between my wet slit. "Oh, yeah, her motor's been running for a while Andrew. Feel this." With that he slid his hand between my legs and began to rub my pussy.

I'd already reached the point of no return and I wasn't about to turn back. I didn't want to. I was extremely horny and I needed relief. As Andrew ran his fingers between my wet slit I pushed the front of his trunks down and took hold of his throbbing cock. I began to stroke it and his mouth met mine. We kissed deeply as I felt Sheri's now-bare breasts push into my back, he little stiff nipples pressing into my flesh. She took my other hand and brought it behind me, placing it on her naked pussy. I moved my fingers over her mound and felt her wetness grow at my touch.

"Let's give her what she came here for," said Sheri and she led me down onto the lounge chair. Andrew slipped out of his trunks, now all three of were completely nude. Sheri moved between my legs, leaned forward, and began sucking on my nipples as Andrew straddled the lounge chair right over my head. He squatted down, placing his balls right over my mouth, and I opened it. I sucked and licked Andrew's sagging balls as he stroked his rod. I'd never "tea-bagged" anyone before but from the description I had heard I was doing it now. It wasn't bad but I prefer to suck on guys' dicks, that's for sure.

As if he was reading my mind, Andrew stood up and moved off the chair. He knelt down beside it and aimed his swollen cock up at my face. I gladly turned my head to meet his dick and began to suck and lick his young, hard cock like a pro. As I did this I felt Sheri cover my pussy with oil and she moved onto the lounge chair with me. She scissored her legs between mine and moved her crotch against mine. We began grinding our pussies against each other. The scratchy/slick sensation of her pubic hair rubbing against my oiled pussy felt wonderful and I ground against her as I felt an orgasm begin to swell.

We bucked against each other, grinding out clits into each others' pubic area until I reached orgasm and came, writhing against Sheri. After I came Sheri got up and switched places with Andrew. She straddled the lounge chair and buried my face with her pussy. I hungrily lapped at Sheri's coconut oil-covered snatch as I felt Andrew moved between my legs. I couldn't see what he was doing because Sheri was blocking my view but I felt him move his hips up, closer to mine, then I felt the head of his hard young cock press against my opening.

It was heavenly when Andrew finally plunged his cock inside of me. He pushed in and out slowly. I could feel his bulbous head break the plane of my opening and slide easily into my pussy with every thrust, then the withdrawal. I enjoyed every veiny inch of this new dick that was going inside me. As Andrew fucked me I began focusing on making Sheri cum. I took her clit in my mouth and began to work it over with my tongue and teeth. When I looked up it was quite a sight. Sheri's perky white mounds, tipped with hard pink nipples, lay just above the brown skin of her stomach. It looked quite sexy and I reached up and cupped her butt cheeks as I ground my face into her crotch while I ate her pussy.

Sheri tugged on her nipples as she bucked on my mouth and the look on her face told me she was going to cum soon. I flicked her clit faster and faster as she began to moan and shake. She let out a throaty moan as her orgasm hit. All the while Andrew had been picking up his pace. He rammed his cock into me as Sheri moved away from my mouth and down by her brother. Andrew raised my legs up and drilled deep inside me as his sister reached behind him and massaged his balls. He didn't last much longer and he cried out, "I'm cumming. Andrew shoved his swelling cock deep inside me and filled my pussy with his load. He moved in and out of me a couple more times to get all his cum out and pulled out of me, spent.

We had all came but I was ready to keep going. I took this opportunity to stop being so submissive and take charge. I got up, pushed Sheri down onto the lounge chair, and straddled her face. "Now it's your turn to eat my pussy," I commanded as I felt Andrew's cum start to drip down and out of my slit. Sheri devoured my clit and sucked Andrew's cum from my opening as she ate me. Andrew moved up and kissed me again as his sister ate my pussy. He played with my breasts as our tongues entwined and before long Sheri brought me to another orgasm.

After that we all jumped in the pool, had some drinks, and retired to the hot tub to just kick back and relax. None of us bothered to put our suits back on and just enjoyed the feeling of the water on our naked bodies. I wound up telling them what I had seen the day before and how hot it had gotten me. I also confessed to having given the strip show earlier but denied that I had planned on fucking Andrew when I came down, but was not sorry I had.

When all the beer was gone and it was getting late I said it was time for me to go but Sheri said she wasn't done with me yet. She moved over to where I was sitting in the hot tub and began to kiss my neck as she massaged my boobs. Her soft lips met mine and we kissed as I reached for her firm tits. I played with her mounds and had her move up so I could suck on her firm nipples. I enjoyed the feeling of her small breasts in my mouth, her pink, rubbery nipples between my lips. She had me sit up on the edge of the hot tub and she moved her head between my legs to eat my pussy once more before I left.

All the while Andrew was sitting in the hot tub watching us, stroking is hard tool under the water. I motioned for him to move over to me and he stepped over to where I was. He knelt down next to my head and I again sucked his wonderful dick. I pumped his shaft with my hand and took as much of him into my mouth as I could at each pass. Andrew began to move his hips, thrusting his member into my mouth and fist. I reached up with my other hand and massaged his balls and once again he was taken over the edge. Andrew pulled out and shot his load over my tits, milking his cock dry after coating my boobs with is white streams.

Sheri was watching the whole thing and moved up my body to lick her brother's seed off my naked breasts. When she had licked my chest clean she moved up and kissed me deeply, sharing the cum she'd been saving in her mouth. I happily kissed her back and shared her brother's cum as we swirled our tongue together. As we kissed Sheri furiously rubbed my clit and brought me to orgasm for the third time that night. We then all kissed and said our good-byes. I threw my robe on but left my bikini off and walked back next door to my house. What a night!

When I got home I headed upstairs and dropped my robe to the floor. I looked out into the back yard next door and saw that Andrew and Sheri were still by the pool. I called out "goodnight" to them and when they looked up they saw that I was standing naked by the window. I gave them a little boob shimmy-shake and closed the blinds so the morning light wouldn't shine into my bedroom.

Just before I headed to the shower to wash the chlorine off my skin I stepped over to the video camera, which was still on the tripod at the window, and I switched it from RECORD to OFF. Okay, so maybe I was hoping that something was going to happen when I went next door...Joe's gonna love the new footage I got.

12