Joe and Sue Ch. 07

Story Info
A night on the verge of submission.
4.9k words
4.47
25.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

At noon, Joe rolled over and found the bed empty. He called for Sue, but there was no response. Her clothing was missing from the floor, so he got out of bed to see if she was gone. He found her in the kitchen, naked, preparing to fix lunch; her clothing was folded, lying on the countertop. Leaning against the doorway unnoticed, he watched her look in the refrigerator, contemplating the meal. Next, she found the pantry, looking there. The smile on his face was for many reasons. He was happy she had not left, happy she was so beautiful, happy she felt at home and happy she had honored his earlier wish of cooking with no clothing on.

"Finding what you need?"

"Holy crap!"

He laughed, "Did I startle you?"

"Startle? You scared me to death!"

"You are still very much alive, I assure you."

"Ok, figuratively speaking."

"If you don't want to cook, we can go out for lunch."

"I can cook, but I wasn't sure what you where hungry for."

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at me.

"You are pure rotten, I meant real food."

"I'm only rotten with you."

I spoke over my shoulder, "I highly doubt that. I think every woman that you look at feels special. You have that look in your eye."

"And what look is that?"

"I don't know. It's hard to explain."

"Try."

"Well, you look at a person like you are looking inside them, if that makes sense."

"Like I am trying to see under your clothing?"

"No, not like that. Like you are looking into their soul. I remember blushing when we first spoke at the club, hoping you weren't reading my mind and yet feeling like you were."

He smiled and walked to me. Wrapping his arms around my body while I stood looking out the window at the creek, he spoke. "I remember that night vividly."

"It feels like it was longer than a week ago."

"Yes baby, it does. I feel like I have known you forever."

I turned around to face him, "Imagine if I had not taken Laura's invitation to the club."

He feigned a shiver, "I can't imagine and don't want to."

His strong arms felt good wrapped around me. His black satin robe was open at the chest; I could feel him stirring underneath. Pulling away from him, but remaining in his arms, I looked up into his beautiful dark brown eyes. Little curls of black hair covered his muscular chest. Reaching a hand to his chest, while looking in his eyes, I stroked one of his nipples and rolled it between my fingers softly. He lowered his mouth to my ear.

"If you keep that up, I think you know where we will end up Sue."

Instead of stopping I lowered my mouth and sucked on his nipple. He pushed his hips toward my body while extending his arms further to allow me access. After a few moments he pulled my chin up and kissed me.

"Now who's being rotten, Sue."

"Moi?"

"Yes, you."

"I hate to ask this, but... What's for lunch?"

He laughed heartily, "Get dressed and we'll go out."

"All I have is my dress clothes from last night."

"We'll stop and get an outfit that's more comfortable for you."

"Thank you, but we can run to my apartment and get something also."

"Yes we could, but I want to buy something for you today."

"Ok Joe."

Walking to the bathroom to freshen up and dress, he followed, throwing on a pair of shorts and a shirt. We looked like the odd couple leaving the condo... one formal, one casual. I stopped him when we came out the door.

"Can we walk back by the creek before we go?"

"Now?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Maybe another time Sue, I would like to get going today."

"Oh ok."

I wondered why he had tension etched on his face when I asked such a simple question, but accepted his response and left with him.

------

Joe drove down the cul-de-sac from the condo, not offering any conversation. His thoughts were on the memory of Serena standing at the stream on several occasions. It was her quiet place; the place she felt peaceful. Somehow he felt he would disturb her slumber by going there with Sue. Driving in silence, brooding thoughts filled his mind.

"Are you ok Joe?"

"Huh?"

"I asked if you were ok."

"Yeah, sure, I'm fine."

"Ok."

He turned to smile at me then continued driving. We parked at a small boutique in a plaza, got out of the car and walked in. A beautiful middle-aged woman greeted us.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, I would like you to help my girlfriend find a casual, but sexy outfit."

She smiled and took my hand. "I would be honored."

I followed her dainty figure to some clothing racks. "You look to be about a size ten or twelve."

"I'm a size twelve."

"See, I haven't lost my knack," she chuckled, "What about this outfit?"

She held up a pair of short shorts and a top.

"No, I don't really want to broadcast my size that much."

"Ok, let me find something else."

I looked at a rack and found a brown sundress. It was simple but soft. Holding it up in front of me, I turned to her. "What do you think?"

"It is pretty, but not so sexy."

"I don't have a sexy body like yours."

"Ah, but there you are wrong, mon cherie. Yours is a voluptuous beauty; what I wouldn't give to have such full breasts and hips as you."

"A strict diet of chocolate will solve that."

She joined me in laughter. "You are a delightful young lady; your boyfriend is indeed fortunate."

I blushed softly. "Thank you."

Slipping a tailored sundress from the rack, that was a bit shorter, she held it up with a questioned look on her face. I liked it, so I took it to try on. When I saw the price tag on the dress my jaw almost hit the floor. I thought to myself, $125.00 for this small thing??

I doubted that Joe knew how expensive the boutique was, or he wouldn't have come here. There was no way I could let him pay this much for a casual, sexy sundress. Exiting the changing room, I hung the dress back on the rack and walked toward Joe. I overheard him and the lady talking.

"Yes, Madam Tonie works during the week, but alas, I am the weekend warrior."

"I am glad to meet you, Madam Sonya. I will be sure to tell Tonie how well you took care of us, the next time I see her."

They saw me coming toward them. My original thoughts were incorrect; obviously Joe has been here before. Madam Sonya raised an eyebrow, "Mon Cherie, where is your dress? Did you not like it?"

"Yes, it is beautiful."

"There where is it?"

"I put it back on the rack. May I speak to you privately Joe?

"Sure, come here baby."

Madam Sonya got the hint and made herself scarce.

"Do you realize how expensive this boutique is?"

"Yes."

"I can't let you pay that much for a small sundress."

"You can't LET me???"

"Well, you know what I mean."

"No, I don't Sue. It's a gift."

"But it's so expensive."

Joe walked to the rack, retrieved the dress and returned to the counter. Madam Sonya reappeared. "Will this be all for you today?"

"Yes, the dress and the other items that I picked out."

She rang up the dress, folded it and placed it into a box. Pulling a few items from behind the countertop, she rang those up as well. I blushed to see a black thong, tan hose, and a black corset with garter straps. A lump rose in my throat when she tallied the order. She did not reveal the total while she handed him the receipt, asking, "Cash or charge?"

"Cash."

Joe reached in his pocket, produced a money clip and paid her the necessary amount, which remained unknown to me. "Tell Madam Tonie I will return tomorrow, to order the other item we discussed.

"As you wish Sir," she smiled softly then looked at me. "Wear your gifts proudly Mon Cherie. You will feel beautiful in the satin, it is soft and warm."

"Thank you, Madam."

Joe took the box from her, tucked it under his arm while extending his hand to me. Taking his hand we walked to the car. When we sat down he turned to me.

"Why is it so hard for you to except my gift?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you want it?"

"Yes, but the cost was enormous."

"You didn't have to pay for it."

"I know. This is something I could never afford."

"All the better as a gift then," he smiled.

It was hard for me to comprehend, but it was something he wanted to do. It was wrong of me to question or decline his gift. He looked like a little boy that had just presented his Mother with a fistful of dandelions. I couldn't let my reservations ruin this special moment for him, so I put my feelings aside.

"Thank you Joe, everything is beautiful."

"That's better. Now all we have to do is find some place special for you to change."

"What?"

He smiled and drove away without answering me. I wondered what he meant but something told me now was not the time to ask, so I sat and enjoyed the ride. We went through an Italian restaurant drive up window and picked up carryout for lunch, then proceeded to a liqueur store where he bought a bottle of wine and plastic cups. It felt odd not talking, but it was fun watching him make various stops in preparation for whatever he had intended for us.

On the outskirts of town we pulled into a park area and drove to a spot with a lone picnic table. There were trees around that partially concealed the table. We parked and got out.

"It's beautiful here Joe."

"Yes it is, fresh, warm and out of the city. If you carry the food I'll get everything else."

We walked to the picnic table to deposit our packages. He turned and grabbed me, pulling me into a tight embrace, kissing me firmly. After our brief interlude he opened the food bag, sat our containers on the table then opened the wine and poured a small cup for each of us and sat down looking at me like I was going to miss the feast.

I couldn't help laugh, "You are enjoying yourself, aren't you."

"Absolutely! Care to join me?" He gestured to the spot on the bench seat next to him.

"Yes, I would love to."

The sun filtered through the trees warming us, while the light breeze graced us with refreshing summer air. No traffic, no loud noises, just peaceful serenity. The food tasted heavenly; I was famished. The wine was a soft mellow rosé that went down smooth, working to soften me. After finishing his meal, he wiped his mouth with a napkin and stretched.

"That was wonderful. Did you enjoy it Sue?"

"Yes, thank you, I was hungry."

"Now, what will we do?"

"I'm kind of enjoying just sitting here at the moment."

"Me too," he looked up into the trees, "it is so peaceful here."

"Does anyone else ever come here?"

"Rarely, I don't know why, but I can't say I'm sad about it. This place is special."

"I can see why you enjoy keeping it to yourself."

"Now I have shared it with you."

He stroked my hair that the wind blew into my face, using his finger to remove the tendril covering my eyes. Our eyes connected, we kissed softly, lovingly. Inside I knew what he wanted of me. I wondered if I should wait for him to ask or if I should get up and start changing. I opted to ask.

"Do you want me to change Joe?"

"Yes Sue, I would love to see you change here in the sunlight."

"What if someone comes along?"

"Don't worry, I will toss you under the table so they don't see you."

"You're horrible," I pushed at his chest with my hand as I stood.

Opening the box, my fingers ran over the satin undergarments. The satin was the softest I had ever felt. The corset had soft bones in it, but still sturdy enough to maintain its shape. Fumbling with the corset, he realized my dilemma.

"Have you ever worn a corset?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's wonderful that you're having this new experience with me."

I removed my clothing and stood naked in front of him. Dropping the corset he pulled me toward him where I stood. Latching onto one of my breasts he suckled it slowly, making me excited. When he had accomplished making me excited he released me and smiled. Retrieving the corset, he asked me to turn away from him while he wrapped it around the front for me. I held it in place. Holding the laces he tugged to tighten them before fixing them. My breasts heaved out of the top, threatening to flow over but remaining hidden. Unfolding the hose I sat to pull them up my legs. After I stood and put the black thong on, he assisted to attach the garter straps to the front and back of the hose.

"Turn around for me Sue."

I felt very sexy in the black satin. Turning with my hands on my hips, an arrogant smile crossed my lips. He smiled, "You are even more beautiful, now that you feel it."

He handed me the sundress, which I slid over my head. "Mmmm, very pretty."

"Thank you, for the compliments and the gifts Joe."

"Do you understand now, why I wanted you to have them?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Tell me."

"You wanted to prove to me how sexy they would make me feel."

"I wanted to prove to you that you are just plain sexy, with or without clothes."

"Thank you."

He extended his hand. Reaching toward him he grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly toward him. Before I knew what he was doing he had me across his knee. Warm fingers worked up under my sundress to raise the back of it above my ass. Kneading and massaging my rounded cheeks, a moan slid from his lips.

CRACK! His hand landed hard on my flesh. CRACK! CRACK!

"Ouchh!"

CRACK! Massaging the hot skin he soothed it slightly before pulling my dress back over my ass.

"What was that for?"

"For sassing me about the gifts."

"So that was a punishment?"

"Yes, a mild one."

"If that is how you punish, I suspect I will be bad more often. It excited me Joe."

"What a coincidence."

"Huh?"

Taking my hand he placed it on top of his shorts. My eyes went wide to feel his stiff cock underneath.

"I think I should be getting you home little girl."

"Awww, do we have to?"

"I'm afraid so. I would like you to read a special section of the book this week."

"What section?"

"The section on collaring ceremonies."

Suddenly I felt like the walls were closing in around me. Was I ready for this? I haven't felt like this about anyone in a very long time, but my fear of not knowing much about BDSM played on me. He helped me to sit beside him and put his arm around me.

"You will be fine Sue, I know you are concerned."

"I am Joe. I feel in some ways like I'm going against the odds here."

"How so?"

"Serena was submissive and I'm sure she knew all about BDSM. I don't want to look stupid in comparison."

"Sue, learning is a beautiful thing between a Master and his submissive. It does not and will not make you look stupid."

"I hope so."

"I know so. You are a beautiful bright woman. I feel honored you are moving out of your comfort zone with me as you mentor."

"I trust you. I don't how, in such a short time, I just do."

His brilliant smile calmed me. "I trust you too Sue, with everything in me."

Our bodies melted together while we kissed. His strong firm hand, the color of dark chocolate, stroked the whiteness of my forearm. Both our eyes looked down at the same time, to take in this beautiful sight.

"Your skin is beautiful Sue. The light olive undertones add a glow to your ivory color."

"You're dark chocolate skin is beautiful Joe. When you touch me I feel such warmth, affection and comfort."

Eventually we drove back to my apartment where he left me at the door with a soft kiss, telling me that he must go or risk ravishing me.

"When will I see you again?"

"I will call you sometime this week. Please read what I mentioned."

"When will you collar me?"

"This weekend. I will ask John and Laura to witness for us."

"Ok. Do I wear anything special for this?"

"I will provide your clothing and details when I call this week."

"Ok. Joe?"

"Yes Sue?"

"Thank you for a beautiful weekend."

He pulled me close. "It was beautiful for me also. Soon we will begin your training Sue. If you think this weekend was special, it is only the beginning."

With a brief kiss he let out a soft moan and excused his self. I knew he was fighting the urge to come inside because I felt the same way. Watching him drive away I felt the urge to run after him but reigned myself in and closed the door. Reaching for the BDSM book, heading to bed, I took off the sundress but went to bed in the underclothing he purchased for me, wanting the feeling of him surrounding me in my slumber.

-----

Joe drove away trying to squelch the thick cock in his shorts; damning the affect she had on him while reveling in the feelings he had for her. In the morning Madam Tonie would be the first call he makes, to order a collar befitting the lady he is going to train to be his submissive. He flipped open his cell to call John.

"Hello."

"Hey John, are you busy?"

"No, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you. Can I stop over in a few minutes?"

"Sure, see you when you get here."

Joe rounded the corner, arriving at John and Laura's. John greeted him at the door.

"Everything ok Joe?"

"Yeah, can we talk in private?"

"Sue, Laura is out by the pool."

They went into the study; John closed the door behind them before sitting down in the leather recliner next to Joe.

"Ok man, talk."

"I am going to collar Sue this weekend."

"Damn, that's quick!"

"Yes it is, but I really think this is one of those once in a lifetime feelings."

"Does Sue feel the same?"

"Yes, she does from the vanilla aspect."

"I feel a "but" coming on."

"Yeah. She is nervous that she doesn't know much about BDSM."

"She will learn."

"I agree. She doesn't realize how submissive she is. I think the part of BDSM that disturbs her, are all the stereotype things."

"Well, we know that everyone is different. Different strokes for different folks."

"Exactly. I know there are a few things I enjoy that are over the edge for some people but I honestly believe we will work through them during her training process."

"What type of collar are you getting for her?"

"I decided to get her a collar of consideration."

"You really are serious."

"Yes, I am. I will still get a training collar for her, but this collar means more to me."

"So what do you need from me?"

"I would like you and Sue to be our witnesses and I wondered if we can hold the collaring ceremony in your homemade dungeon."

"No one else knows we have the dungeon Joe."

"I know that only our friends in the lifestyle know about this, but I really don't think Sue will tell anyone."

"I can't take that chance Joe. What if things don't work out between the two of you?"

"You have a point, although I doubt that will happen."

"All the same, I can't take that risk especially since Sue and Laura work together."

"What if Sue doesn't know it's your dungeon?"

"It's in our basement Joe, she would know."

"But, what if she doesn't know where she is?"

"You've lost me now."

"I will bring her here blindfolded, disoriented."

"Go on."

"It will be her first test of trust in me. I will blindfold her, put cotton in her ears and place a hood on her so there is no chance she hears or sees anything until we are in the dungeon."

"Very well, she must exit the same way then."

"Agreed."

"Yes, agreed."

They shook hands to seal the deal. Joe left for home, driving in a haze with thoughts of Sue washing over him. He would order her collar tomorrow, something non-traditional so she could wear it whenever she wanted. Her training collar would be black leather with rings. The deviant thoughts that went through his mind may appall her, but somehow he knew they had more in common than the mental and physical attraction.

Soon, he would have her kneeling before him. She would not be impaired with the hood for the ceremony. He wondered how she would react after he placed the collar on her and brandished his cock for her to actually see for the first time. Or how she would react to his comment for her to suck his cock with Joe and Sue in attendance. He grew hard envisioning the scenario, while he made the drive home.

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12