Joe and Sue Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

I wandered through the next couple days remembering my times with Joe, smiling. As the week wore on I longed to hear his voice, feel his touch and to touch him. Driving home from work on Friday, the phone rang.

"Hello Joe."

"Hi Sue, how are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm fine. Have you read what I asked of you?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"It sounds very intimate, almost like a marriage without a ring."

"Are you ok with that?"

"It seems there are various types of collars."

"There are, yes. You will be receiving a collar of consideration, as well as a training collar."

"And this collar of consideration means you are considering what?"

"I am considering your potential as my submissive."

"What is there to consider?"

"If we click, if we are compatible in different ways and if you are able to learn what please me, as your Master."

I grew quiet while I drove. He heard and recognized the hesitation in my voice.

"You will be fine Sue, do not worry. The collar of consideration is also a time that you are introduced to certain kinks and fetishes that excite me. These are the things that we need to work through together. If we are not compatible in all of them, it's ok, but if we aren't compatible in a lot of them, we need to rethink what direction we need to go."

"So in effect, if I don't enjoy things that excite you, we will no longer see one another?"

"Not necessarily, but yes that is possible."

"That's seems a little scary to consider."

"No different than dating and learning that the person you like is a slob at home; ultimately you ditch him because you can't live that way."

"Fair enough."

"There is a package by your apartment door. I left it during my lunch today. Inside is your outfit for tomorrow night. I will pick you up at 9:00 pm."

"That's late."

"Yes, I suggest you sleep in Saturday morning, it will be a long night. I need to go now, do you have any other questions?"

"No, I will see you tomorrow Joe."

"Ok Sue, talk to you at 9:00pm. Goodbye for now."

"Till then, goodbye."

I heard the phone disconnect instantly. Many emotions flowed through me, from happiness, apprehension, nervousness, and fear of the unknown. When I arrived home a coat box leaned against my door with a card attached. Carrying the box inside, I deposited my purse and keys on the table and laid the box across my lap when I sat on the couch. The card had my name handwritten on it. Running my fingers over the writing, I knew it belonged to him. Firm, steady block letters were his style. Carefully I peeled the flap open to read what was within. The card was cryptic. A bouquet of roses covered the front, it was void of a greeting on the inside so he wrote his own.

Trinity,

Tomorrow is the beginning of your true calling.

Tomorrow is the end of my search for perfection.

Master

I wondered what the name trinity signified, but did not focus on that. I focused on his words, "your true calling". Laura, John and Joe all reinforced that I am a submissive person but I never viewed myself that way, I always felt I had to be strong. Throughout my reading I realized that being submissive does not mean a person is weak. On the contrary, it takes a very strong person to submit to someone completely. I have not doubts of my submissiveness but I prayed I can live up to his thoughts of "perfection".

When I opened the box I found a black leather coat. The scent of leather filled my nose, exciting me instantly. I laughed to myself, realizing it was not the coat that excited me; it was the leather. For years that scent has always affected me for some reason. I stood, pulling the coat from the box; it fell to my knees. After slipping it on and moving around I reached for another item in the box.

Unwrapping the tissue paper, I found a pair of black panties. They were not ordinary panties. In the crotch of the panties a dildo and an anal plug were affixed. Most dildos are extremely hard but these were a soft jelly; presumably for the comfort of the person wearing it so they could function. One last box revealed a pair of black heels. They weren't stiletto, but they were still high with a strap that wrapped around and fastened at the ankle.

His words echoed in my mind, "your outfit for tomorrow night". This is all that I will wear. Several times I envisioned wearing a trench coat and heels into an office with no one the wiser. Smiling to myself, the thought of wearing this sexy outfit tomorrow night turns me on.

--------

Joe arrived at his condo with a bounce in his step, set to prepare for the following evening. He opened the jewelry box that he picked up from Madam Tonie, with the collar of consideration in it. A gold chain necklace stretched the span of the rectangular box with the remaining chain hidden behind. A medallion hung in the middle, no larger than one inch in circumference. In the center a small circle of opal was surrounded by black onyx. It looked simple yet signified so much. The opal symbolized her light skin, yet reflected many colored facets when shown to the light. The black onyx symbolized his dark skin that surrounded the opal, as he would her, with strength and security. The opal was perfectly centered, as she would be when she finally discovered the depth of her submissiveness.

Closing the box, he organized the other items he would need for the night. Cotton balls, blindfold, restraints, a hood and a gag rounded out his necessities to get Sue to the destination without her knowledge. He considered his plan and when he would restrain her, knowing it would happen soon after they left her apartment. Many different thoughts ran through his mind considering if he should restrain her his self or if he should call on a couple of his brothers for assistance. Given the fragility of her BDSM state of mind he opted to do the restraints himself but vowed to introduce this possibility to her at a later date. He wanted to build trust with her, knowing it would be their foundation.

Tomorrow night he would show up in his attire for the evening; black leather pants and belt, boots and a jacket. Her first test would be to feel him drag his leather belt over her skin wondered if and when he would raise it to land on her skin. He would never hurt her, even in the depths of passion, but she had to learn that on her own. Time and patience would be her teacher.

Joe touched the training collar he purchased for Sue. The name he has chosen for her is trinity, signifying three of her wonderful qualities, soft, sexy and submissive. Embossed on the black leather were the letters to spell her name. Three rings hung on the collar.

By tomorrow night he would have the middle ring in his grasp, raising her face to look at him. Trinity would accept another gift from him but it would not be a monetary gift, it would be a personal gift. He would gift her with his dominance; something she so badly needed to feel. In return she would reward him with her submissiveness, the greatest gift of all. Joe said a prayer of Thanksgiving for finding her.

12