All Comments on 'Joe The Weatherman's First Time'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsalmost 20 years ago
Silly, but fun

Your style of writing is a bit more matter-of-fact than I normally enjoy, but the premise was entertaining, and it made for a quick and pleasant read. A sequel would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
funny as well as fun

I'm giggling here, but a bit turned on as well. It would be interesting if the men began to be naughty on purpose and Sharon in turn became their Master so as to allow them to keep their jobs. I can imagine all kinds of things happening between the two men as well as the three of them together. Please do continue!

KalKasarKalKasarover 19 years ago
I liked this

An interesting application of your article about blowing a guy in his underpants. I enjoyed the interraction between the three characters and I noticed there is a sequel to this, so I am off to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I am so turned on!

I have never heard of boxer-thrusting. It is very hot! (straight female here). I too will read part 2 and more of your stories!

N2HIPSN2HIPSalmost 15 years ago
That was great

I have never shot such a load everywhere that was the best story in the world. Your style of writting could be belivible!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sack that was a good story and very hot. I've never heard the term boxer-thrusting but it seems like it would be stimulatingly fun. Thanks for the enjoyable read. part 2 is up next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous