Joel and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

"Wow!" Tony cried excitedly. "You've certainly changes since we dated!"

"I would think the fact that my thighs are still sticky with your cum would have told you that already?" Maria said.

"My girl can be such a slut at times!" Deana laughed. "Now Joel, go give her what she wants."

"No problem," I grinned, moving forward.

"And Tony, how would you like to fuck my tits?" Deana asked him. "It's been a while since I felt a guy's cum covering them."

Tony didn't bother answering. He just shifted on the bed and straddled Deana's breasts. His cock was only semi hard, but it was enough to get started. After that it stiffened quickly.

"Joel, I'm waiting!" Maria called, causing me to start. "You haven't forgotten me, have you?"

"How can I possibly forget an ass like that?" I joked. Maria spread her legs wider in response and I felt my dick respond. I could see that she was already reaching under herself and playing with her pussy. I grinned and added, "I take it that you're ready?"

"More than ready!" she moaned slightly. "I've dreamed about feeling your big cock in my ass again. It's so nasty and so hot!"

I smiled to myself. Deana was right. Her girl really could be a slut when she wanted! Obviously being with Deana had released a bunch of Maria's inhibitions. I planned on enjoying that fact as much as possible!

"Do you want it slow or hard?" I asked, already guessing the answer, but wanting to know for sure.

"Take me hard!" she moaned.

I lined my cock up with her ass. I pushed in and groaned. Her ass was tight, but it wasn't anything like when I first took Jennifer's butt. Maria wasn't frightened or trying to stop me. She simple had a very tight ass. It felt amazing!

She wanted it hard, so I continued to apply pressure. My cock slowly made its way deeper and deeper. The one time I paused, Maria pushed back against my hips. I realized she really did want it hard. I grabbed her hips and slammed as deep as I could.

"Dios mi!" she cried. "It feels so good!"

I watched her ass shiver and shake with every thrust. Maria continued to occasionally cry out in Spanish. For the most part I had no idea what she was saying, but it didn't matter. I could hear her excitement building and that was more than enough for me.

"Cumming!" Tony cried, blasting a load of cum all over Deana's big tits.

It seemed a little quick based on how many times he probably already came tonight, but I couldn't blame him. He was fucking his ex-girlfriend's lover's tits while he watched that same ex-girlfriend getting her ass fucked hard. The thought of being in that kind of a situation made me grown and slam Maria even harder!

"Lick his cum from my tits!" Deana said as she moved to Maria and lay down in front of her so that the Spanish girl had access to her breasts. Deana began rubbing Tony's cum into her tits. Maria moaned and fell on them.

"Oh fuck!" Tony cried. I glanced over at him and grinned. He met my eyes and shook his head in disbelief. I nodded in understanding. It was so hot!

"That's it!" Maria cried and went over the edge. Her orgasm took her hard and I slammed deep and filled her ass with my cum.

"Yes!" I groaned as I pulled back and slammed deep again. It felt like Maria's ass was milking me of every ounce of cum I had in me!

"Look!" Deana said with a grin. "Tony's hard again already!"

"Really?" Maria asked.

She didn't sound all that enthused, but I noticed her eyes light up slightly. I thought the former was because she was pretty wiped out by now. We all were after the amount of times we came. Okay, make that everyone but Tony.

I grinned. No matter how Maria sounded or how tired she felt, Maria would take care of Tony as soon as she caught her breath. After that I was betting that she'd pass out, Tony and Deana too.

"Have fun," I smiled, dragging myself from the bed and nearly stumbling out of the room.

I was sweaty and reeked of sex. It was nice in some ways, but I decided I needed another shower. I stayed in there a while trying to let the water revive me, but I was too damn exhausted for it to help much.

I felt the curtain open behind me and turned. It was my girl Carrie looking good, but equally as exhausted. I smiled at her and made room under the water. She needed a shower badly and obviously had been having just as much fun as me.

"I was wondering where you were at," I said, kissing her briefly before taking the shampoo and washing her hair.

"That feels great!" she sighed. "My body aches in all the right places!"

"Mine too," I laughed. "This turned out even better than I expected."

"Agreed," she smiled.

I took a moment for a slow kiss before I focused on washing her body. Carrie was content to let me take care of her and I enjoyed doing so. Of course, my cock started responding after a while. I couldn't help it. My golden goddess was just so damn hot!

"You can't be serious?" she asked when she felt my cock bump against her ass.

"Not if you don't want me to be," I replied, but I pushed the head of my cock between her legs. Carrie moaned as I slowly pushed forward. I wasn't inside of her, but the length of my cock rubbed along her pussy lips. I pulled her close and kissed her neck.

"I can't possibly cum again!" she complained.

"Want to bet?" I whispered in her ear.

"Everyone else is already passed out," she said.

"So?" I shrugged. "We're not everyone else."

"You're insatiable!" Carrie sighed, clearly giving in. Her legs opened slightly giving me better access.

"Only when it comes to you," I replied, pulling back and pushing my cock into her pussy from behind.

I rode her like that until she came. It took a while, but I was rewarded with the feeling her steamy pussy having a hard spasm around my cock as her release hit. My own orgasm was to slow in building for me to join her.

Carrie was even more spent after she came. I helped her out of the shower and dried her. Her eyes were half closed and I smiled.

"You're exhausted," I said. "Where are we sleeping?"

"Downstairs," she mumbled. I shrugged and helped her down the stairs.

She directed me to a door I didn't see earlier in the day. It was off to one side. The room it led to was small, but it held a bed with clean sheets. I smiled again. My golden goddess had obviously planned ahead. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"I didn't want to sleep on messy sheets," she said. "But I guess I should have known better with you."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I can't let you go to sleep like that," she sighed, pointing to my semi hard cock.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Sure you are," she grinned and lay down on the bed. She was on her back with her legs spread wide. She also lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at me sexily. "Care to join me?"

"Now who's being insatiable?" I asked as I climbed between her legs.

"Not me," she insisted, fighting off a smile. "I just don't want to get poked in the back in the middle of the night because I didn't take care of this." She took hold of my cock and squeezed once before directing it to her pussy. I pushed in slowly.

"You know," I smiled. "This will be the first time we actually sleep together, and I do mean sleep!"

"I know," she smiled. "I've been dreaming about falling asleep in your arms and waking up with you next to me ever since my parents okayed the use of the beach house."

"But first!" I grinned and started stroking in and out of Carrie.

"Insatiable!" she cried, but Carrie also wrapped her legs around me. This time our orgasms built together.

Carrie and I kissed lovingly as they neared. I think she may have started cumming first, but if so, it was only by a few moments. I pushed into Carrie's pussy as far as I could go and came. We held each other tight as our bodies shook in one final release.

It wasn't as intense as some of the orgasm we'd had together, but it was special in it's own way. I felt closer to Carrie then I ever had before. I shifted onto my back and let her rest her head on my shoulder. I took a moment to look down at her. She was already half asleep.

"I love you," I whispered gently.

"The feeling is mutual," she said, opening her eyes briefly and smiling at me. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow's a new day."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Just that prom weekend isn't over yet," she replied.

"What..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Sleep," she insisted and refused to say anything else.

I sighed to myself and let it go. I was exhausted and I'd deal with tomorrow when it came. Of course, I couldn't stop from wondering what she meant. Was she saying that we'd start up again in the morning with the others? I mean, I never made it to the hot tub and I wouldn't mind another go with the ladies.

"Oh go to sleep already!" Carrie snapped, obviously feeling my reaction.

"Sorry," I said, hugging her tight.

"Insatiable," she mumbled as she nodded off.

I looked down at her again and kissed her forehead. I was so lucky to have her and I knew it. She was absolutely perfect for me!

Carrie's naked body felt good against mine in a way that had little to do with sex. I stopped fighting my exhaustion and began to nod off.

"I really do love you," I mumbled. I doubt Carrie was awake enough to reply. It didn't matter. I was asleep before she could have responded anyway.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers