All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 11'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great series I'm glad to see you are still writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very nice twists to the plot - continue on!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
A much needed change...

I keep remembering a statement by Chezsirecat's Story "Innocent Sins."

it was close to the end of the story when a revelation grasped by one of the main characters. These were her thoughts, "People were tempted everyday. The trick was maintaining self-control and remembering that actions have real, unforgiving consequences. We all have already learned that the hard way once or another. Right now, we have a choice. Our lives will be going to go one of two ways. Do we give in, embrace the whore within and find meaningless gratification for an hour or two at a time, never again knowing what it was like to love and be loved only by one person? Or did we walk away, with our remaining integrity and values still attached, with the hope of someday again finding long and lasting happiness with the one we love?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally

I was starting to get worried, you did not write any thing for along time. This is one of my favorite series, hopefully you will continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Wow... thats pretty much all i have to say about this chapter. This is amazing.. please keep writing and definately continue this series. I would also like to know what happened on valentines day and the summer 'orgy'. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I dont know what else to say. Its rare to even give a crap about characters in these kinds of stories but you have done a very good job. I hope I dont have to wait a year for another chapter :)

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story, I can't wait to see the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The best chapter so far. Please write the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

So far, this has been one of my favorite series on this site. Please continue with it. I would enjoy reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

You deffinately do a fantastic job of bringing your characters alive which isnt easy to do with these kind of stories im sure. I enjoy the story to this seriers immensly and im looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great writing

These storys are great and honestly even though the sex 'scenes' are great im more interested in the story line at this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too amazing for words

I have to agree with the other comments listed. Awesome writing, great sex scenes, and the plot is more than I thought a person could make for these kind of stories. I want the next one as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue Please!!!!!

Wonderful story. Such richly drawn characters. Please, please continue the saga of Joel and Carrie.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
No way

You can't let it end like this and Joels Dad still needs to meet Francine ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing..

This is one of the best series I have read on this site. Keep up the wonderful writing bro. The plot is definitely capturing my attention and making us readers read past the sex scenes. How often does that happen, when readers are more interested in the storyline than the sex in a sex story? This shows how wonderful your story is. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue! please, or at least some type of epilogue

at minimum please an epilogue... with at least Joel & Carries wedding, a new wife for Joel's father (Francine), and a new husband for Bridgette... etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fab!!!!

All I can say is please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dont stop with the story

This story needs a real ending once that's done it needs to be published you can't end it like that its so easy to continue and u rly should I have no clue y I'm not Barnes and nobles buying this yet its such a wonder story good steamy sex scenes intwinded with a riviting plot that pulls u in I stayed up all night reading from start to middle bcs there needs to be an end. I'm sure ur fans will agree with me when I say u need to complete this wonderful master piece.

masterbeta78masterbeta78over 12 years ago
Please tell me there's more!

An amazing story, I've read it from start to finish 3 times now and it even prompted me to make my own account just to comment here. I really hope there's more to come for them. Carrie and Joel have a great dynamic with each other and I hope their relationship doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Its got to be one of the best ive read even though its on this site. its so good you could publish charge double or triple the price of a book and it would fly off the shelves.

Personally id love it if this were a never ending book series.

they dont need to have group action or anything action but leaving off as you did is killing me lol i need to know what happens next.

Also love the one with the olympians. you should definitely find a publisher you'd be huge on the book scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just wanted say that I have really enjoyed your stories.....Is there going to be a continuation of the Joel and Carrie story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

I agree with the others who requested more. Your story is well written and a pleasure to read. I hope you will continue developing the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please cotinue

This story adds meaning to the word perfection, it needs to be finished and then published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!!!!

You have to finish this story!!!!!!! Please you can't just leave us hanging like this, the story needs an ending. Can hardly wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Finish it! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need more.

This storey is great. It cannot be left unfinished........

IjadIjadover 12 years ago
Another great story

It was a good read, I'm just a bit sad that this is all there is and there isn't more, I would've liked to see a proper ending to it. One of the repulsive things was the way Brian and Tara acted in the end, would've liked to see things patched up again.

Black_Prince24Black_Prince24about 12 years ago

U NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just found your story. Great. Now, Please Finish It !!!!!!

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
Please finish it!

I've purchased your story at Amazon before it was pulled out and before I found this site. I love the characters and the scorching sex. So PLEASE finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finish Please!!!

Great story!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Much Better

Now, this story and the people are becoming realistic. Before, the guys would have had to be attached to a cum reservoir and the women to the grease shop to stay lubricated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous