Joe's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls kept stroking and Kandy was licking us again as the cum fiesta began to taper off. I was so stimulated that I was afraid I would black out. And they just kept stroking! By now Kandy was rubbing the cum all over her tits and using our dicks to spread it out. My knees were weak and I was totally exhausted when Tiffany finally yelled "Cut!"

"Great shot everyone!" said Tiffany.

(*)(*)

That was three years ago. Well, the rest is history as they say. I'm sure you have seen some of my work if you have watched much porn at all. But let's face it, I'm just a dick - it's the pretty girls who get all the glory. I'm happy to be doing my part - and of course the fact that I get paid to shoot my load is just fine with me.

Kandy was still pretty much cold as ice to me, even after we had worked together for several films. I guess that's just her style - bitchy. So it caught me off guard when we were standing on stage together at the Adult Film Awards receiving our trophies for our starring roles in the film of the year, when she leaned in to me and whispered, "Pull out your dick and get it hard!"