Joey and Ronda Meet in Person Pt. 01

Story Info
They finally meet.
3.3k words
4.22
7.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the shower water and set it to a comfortable temperature and stepped in. The hot water felt great running down my head, face and shoulders. I used the soap that was in the shower all ready to wash my self with. The water was running a long time then I shut it off. I grabbed the towel hanging on the rack and started to dry myself off. I was now drying my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hun, are you ok. You've been in there for a long time?"

Clearing my throat, I said, "Yes."

"If you want, you can put on my robe, it's hanging up in the closet behind the door?"

"Thanks."

After I finished drying myself off, I opened the closet behind the door and his robe was hanging where he said it was. I took it off the hook and put it to my cheek. The material was so soft and had the scent of his cologne or aftershave. I closed my eyes and took in the scent. Then I put on the robe. I used my fingers to comb through my hair. I don't usually blow dry my hair so I figured I would leave it wet.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked into the bedroom where Joey had just made love to me. I did not see Joey in there so I proceeded to walk into the main living area and there he was sitting in the dining area drinking a cup of coffee and reading some brochures. He looked up from the brochures and saw me standing there just looking at him.

"Hey Ronda, would you like to join me in a cup of coffee?"

"Sure." My responses were one word responses because I think I was still in shock on how a man can make love to a woman in such a way. My mind and body were both in shock.

"Here sit. I want you to be comfortable."

He pulled out a chair for me to sit. I remained quiet and just looking around the room, taking in the beautiful decorations on the walls. Then Joey placed a cup of coffee in front of me. "Here you go darling, milk and sugar just the way you like it."


I looked at him with a confused look. He was able to read my mind. "I know how you like your coffee because you told me during one of our conversations online." He was standing behind me so I looked up at him and smiled, then took a sip from the cup he placed in front of me.

He then placed both of his hands on my shoulders and started to message my neck and shoulders. Oh my GOD did that feel good. I could feel that I was tight in the shoulders. I don't know why, I had just taken a hot shower to loosen everything up. I rolled my neck and sighed with approval. Then he stopped, he pulled the chair he was sitting in before I came out of the bathroom next to me and turned my chair so that I was facing him. I found that I could not look at him, he then took his hand and touched my chin and raised it so that he was looking deep into my eyes.

"Hun, are you sure you're ok? You've been quiet ever since I made love to you. Did I hurt you in any way; was I too forceful? Did you change your mind and send me a message that you didn't want me to make love to you and I just didn't pick up on it?"

All I could do was look back into his eyes. My mind was saying to me answer him stupid. I could see in his eyes that he was generally concerned about my well being.

"Hun, if this isn't what you really wanted, I'm so sorry that I took advantage of you. I really don't want my making love to you to spoil our friendship."

I had to release my eyes from his and I looked up at the ceiling then back at him again, this time I had a tear escape from my left eye. I cleared my throat.

"Joey, I did want you to make love to me.We have spoken about it for a long time. You know that I have had dreams of you making love to me, but I never in my wildest dreams expected it to come true. No, I don't think it will ruin our friendship, I think it will make it stronger. I never ever knew that a man can be so gentle. You took your time with me."

I said all this without even looking at him. My head had dropped so now I was looking over and down to my coffee cup. Again he took his hand and turned my chin so that he was now looking me right in the eyes. I saw the sparkle in his eyes that I saw earlier at the restaurant.

"Look at me; I have wanted to make love to you for a long time. I just couldn't get away from my job and the life back home until now. I love you Ronda. I also told you that a long time ago. I know it's nuts. I even keep asking my self, Joey, how in the world can you be in love with a woman you never met.? How can you know you will take whatever she had to offer, if it is only 40percent of her time then that is what I will take. I love you; I also told you that I will not ruin the marriage that you are now currently in. I will not break up your family. If you are only able to devote one day a week or even two weeks then that is what I will settle for."

"I know Joey, I am able to give you time, but . . . "

He interrupted me by putting his soft lips on mine and we shared a kiss. I slowly opened my mouth to kiss him back and our tongues intertwined. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Hon, finish up your coffee and get dressed, we're going out for some ice cream."

I got up and went into the bedroom to collect my clothes and put them on.

"Ok. I'm ready."

"Great!"

He put his arm around me and headed down the hallway of the hotel. His hotel wasn't too far from the ice cream parlor so we walked there, holding hands. He started all the conversations until I was able to. Finally by the time we got to the ice cream parlor, I had loosened up and was the same girl that he had been talking to all these years online. Joey held the door open for me, which was another thing I was not used to.

"Hon, what do you want to order?"

"I really have not made up my mind, why don't you order first?"

"Ok, I'll have a mint chocolate chip ice cream on a cone."

While the hostess was making his ice cream cone, he came over to me. I was looking at all the different flavors the parlor had. I hate making choices. He put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I turned toward him and returned the kiss. The kiss was a long passionate one again. The hostess had to actually try to get our attention to break the kiss. Both of us were kind of embarrassed and apologized to the hostess for not paying attention.

"Oh, that's ok. It's not every day we have a couple here that are on their honeymoon and are so deeply in love. I can tell. You love each other very much."

Joey and I looked at each other, smiled and then I ordered.

"I think I'll have pistachio ice cream on a cone."

Joey didn't say anything more; he just continued to lick his ice cream cone. When I turned to look at him, he was licking the ice cream so slowly and sensually, almost like he was making love to the ice cream. The hostess handed me my ice cream and then Joey proceeded to the cash register to pay for the two cones. He held the door open for me again, I walked out and then he took my hand and we walked a little bit down the road. There were some park benches near and we sat down there. Joey and I looked at each other and started to laugh uncontrollably.

"She thought that you and I were married Joey."

"Yeah I know, but what she doesn't know is that yes we are married but not to each other."

We continued to laugh but then stopped when we drew closer to one another to kiss again. This time our tongues were cold because of the ice cream. When we warmed up each others tongues we both licked our ice cream but did not swallow it. We started kissing and shared the pistachio and mint chocolate chip ice cream. I released the kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that was good."

"You liked that huh?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

Joey licked his ice cream again and this time a lot of ice cream on his tongue and came toward me. I opened my mouth to share his ice cream and closed my mouth and kissed him. This time it was a ravage kiss. It was a long one. His ice cream had fallen on the floor as with mine. He held me in his arms and we made out. I could feel his hands reach for my breasts. I stopped and looked in his yes. He was again able to read my mind.

"Ronda, come on, being that you don't have to be home until Sunday, come back to the hotel room with me."

He stood and took my hand. We were kissing all the way to the hotel room. He opened the door to his room and picked me up. I held onto his shoulders and he carried me over the threshold. We never released the kiss until we got to the bedroom. He stopped and turned on the TV but to the radio stations and picked some soft music. He then came back to me and we looked into each others eyes.

"Where were we?"

I didn't break the stare into his eyes and I responded in a soft voice, "We ere here."

I started kissing him again. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. He broke the kiss and we stared again into each other's eyes reading what each other wanted. He then unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders causing it to fall on the floor. Then he stopped, checked his pants pockets and wallet for a condom, but didn't have any.

He said, "I'll be right back."

He went into the bathroom, brought out a condom and put it on the bed. Ok now we are prepared for whatever is supposed to come next. He looked down at me, I can feel his eyes undressing me before his hands ever did.

"God you are beautiful," he whispered, while he slipped his hands around to my back and unhooked my bra.

He then slid the bra off my shoulders. I watched him as he did it. I could feel myself getting really aroused and wet. I could not wait to make love to him but, I tried to not make it look so that I was anxious. I wanted him to take his time. He knew I did not like quickies. Now my breasts were bare just looking at him. He started kissing me and softly massaged both of my breasts. My breasts were just the right size to fit comfortably into his hand.

I moaned as I slowly moved backwards toward the bed and sat down on it. He slowly laid me down on the bed and stood up. He unzipped my skirt and took that off, along with my panties. I lay completely exposed to him. I sat up and undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I could feel that he was aroused and hard already. I left his underwear on; I let him take them off. He laid me back down on the bed with him following me and putting his entire weight on my body. We laid there just kissing and caressing each other.

He then moved off my lips and started to kiss my cheek then my ear, he played a lot with my ear lobes, he used his tongue to lick and suck my ear lobes. I let out a small groan of pleasure. Then I turned my head so that my lips were touching his neck and I kissed and sucked on his neck softly. I did not want to leave any marks on him. He also kissed and sucked my neck softly; he did not want to leave any marks on me either.

I could feel my self getting wet as he touched my body. I could feel him pressing his manhood on my body just outside my wetness. He lowered himself to my breasts and sucked and kissed each one as he massaged them softly. As he sucked on one while he teased and massaged the other making my nipples stand up. Then he lowered his mouth and started to kiss and lick my abdomen working his way to my pussy. I could feel myself just getting wetter and wetter. His lips now moved to my clit and he kissed and sucked on it really softly, his fingers then started to play with my clit while he moved his tongue to my pussy. He was now making love to me with his tongue. I could feel myself on the edge now. I didn't know how he would like me coming into his mouth.


"I think I am about to cum."

"That's ok my dear. I want to taste how sweet you are, so cum whenever you are ready."

Almost immediately after he told me it was ok to cum, I came. All I heard from him was a satisfying moan and he started to slowly lick my cum out of my pussy. When he finished, he started to work his way up my body again going from my pussy, back up to my clit all the way up to my lips and kissed me. I was shocked that he did not have a mess of my cum on his chin. He really was neat about it. Our kiss was so long and tender.

He broke the kiss and we looked into each other's eyes for a while when he said, "I love you my dear."

He rolled off of me to the right and rolled me onto him. Now I had my entire weight of my body on him. He then pushed my head down on his lips and we kissed again I looked into his eyes and said, "I want to make love to you this time."

Again he grabbed my head gently and then pushed it to his lips and then when we engaged in a long kiss. He let go and held me by the waist. I moved to his neck and shoulders and started licking and kissing them. His hands were caressing my back.

Then I moved to his nipples. I used my tongue to get them to rise. I went back and forth between both of his nipples. I then could feel his manhood getting hard. I slowly moved down his body licking and kissing it. Then I got down to his manhood and at first all I did was kiss it. I kissed the sides, the bottom and then the tip. Wow! I could not believe how much it jumped when I kissed the tip. I then stuck out my tongue and licked the top of it and it jumped twice.

I knew it felt good to him because he then moved his hands from his sides to my head and played with my hair. Then he started to rub my ear lobes which drove me crazy. I felt my self getting wet. I then put my mouth over his penis and started to lick, suck and kiss it.

I knew it met his approval and was doing things he liked because the only sound he made was a big sigh and said, "Oh yeah." I felt him get harder and harder the more I licked and sucked on his penis.

As I was sucking on his penis I felt his hips moving up and down then he tapped my cheek and I opened my eyes and saw that he was using his index finger to signal me to come up off of his penis. So I slowly moved my way up kissing his chest on the way up. He then rolled me over onto my back and then got on top of me. I had my eyes closed. For some reason I always keep my eyes closed during sex. He noticed that I had my eyes closed and he reached down with his lips and kissed me, I felt his tongue deep inside my mouth and meeting with mine. Then he pulled away and stopped for a moment. He saw a tear escape my right eye.

"Hun are you ok, do I need to stop?"

I cleared my throat, "No continue making love to me, I want to feel you inside me."

"Can I ask you to do something for me then?"

"What?" I asked in a low voice.

"I want you to focus on my eyes as I make love to you, can you do that?"

All I did was nod my head yes. I was looking into his eyes, my hands were on his sides and I slowly felt the tip of his penis inside me. My eyes closed out of habit I guess. He tapped my cheek and I opened my eyes. He did not say anything; He held his hard penis in the same position and was patient with me until I was able to focus into his eyes. Once I was able to he smiled and moved his penis deeper into me slowly.

"Oh god that feels so good." Still looking into his eyes.

"Hon. you are still tight like you were before, and that feels good. I can feel you taking me in and hugging me."

My hips started to move with his. I pulled my legs up and bent them so that I could feel all of him inside me. We moved in rhythm together. A few times I had to turn my face but he used his hand to gently turn it back so that I was looking him in the eyes. I was able to read his eyes really well, I could tell he was about to cum.

I looked at him and said, "I'm about to explode."

He looked me in the eyes and just smiled. His breathing got heavy as did mine and the next thing I knew I felt him shoot his cum right into me. And I came on him. I could feel him pulse many times inside me.

He stopped and looked at me and said, "I love you my dear and I'm so sorry." At first I didn't know what he meant by saying he was sorry. I then looked him in the eyes and realized what he meant. We forgot to put on the condom.

"Don't worry; I don't think anything will happen this time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How do you know it was safe for me to cum inside you?"

"I think I know my body well. I am sure it was safe."

"Ok. But if anything happens, I want you to know I'll stick by you with whatever decision has to be made."

He got off of me and rolled to the side, holding me. We cuddled, he covered me up and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

To Be Continued.