Cuckold Wedding Night

Story Info
Wedding Surprise for Cuckold Wife.
1.4k words
3.26
70.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding Night Surprise

It had been a beautiful day, everything a wedding day should be. A small intimate ceremony with close friends and family, good food, good weather and plenty of laughter and love. The sun was setting, Julia and Adam were in a tight embrace in the middle of the outdoor dance floor surrounded by happy dancers and tipsy dancers.

'Let's go now,' said Julia.

Adam smiled. 'Should we say goodbye to everyone?'

Julia kissed him on the cheek then walked over to the DJ and took the mic from him. 'Hi, can I just have everyone's attention for a minute.'

The DJ stopped the music and everyone stopped dancing and turned to face Julia.

'Myself and 'my husband' want to thank you all for celebrating with us but we're off now for a lie down as it's been a tiring day.' She winked at Adam and there was a smattering of laughter and a few cheers. 'Enjoy the rest of your night, we will.'

More cheers and applause erupted from the crowd as Julia took Adam's hand and led him off the dance floor, squeezing it with excitement. The music started back up again and the dancing resumed.

Adam and Julia were staying at a local hotel before setting off on their camping honeymoon in the mountains so it didn't take long for the taxi to get them their destination. They booked into the honeymoon suite and Adam unpacked their pre-delivered overnight bags while Julia opened the complimentary champagne waiting for them.

'Here you are Mr Edwards.' Julia held out the champagne flute to Adam.

He took it from her and smiled. 'Thank you Mrs Edwards, my beautiful Queen.'

They clinked their glasses together and drank a toast to the future.

Julia put her glass down on the desk and grinned at Adam. 'Come here.'

'Yes Miss.' Adam placed his glass next to hers and stood in front of her.

Julia kissed him passionately and slowly undressed him until he was naked apart from his chrome chastity cage. 'Just because it's our wedding night don't think you'll be getting unlocked from this.' She gave his balls a squeeze.

'I know. That's why I've organised a surprise for you Miss.'

'Ooh tell me!'

'Well, you know that guy you were flirting with at the market a few weeks ago?'

Julia raised her eyebrows. 'Large muscles, tight jeans and deep tan?'

'Yes. He's your present tonight Miss.'

'Really?' Her smile radiated across her whole face.

'Yes.'

'How?'

'I went back and had a chat with him, he really wants to help make our wedding night memorable.'

'Oh, that's wonderful!' Julia wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. 'I'm wet already,' she whispered into his ear. 'Feel.'

Adam glided his hand up her dress and took a deep breath when he discovered she wasn't wearing underwear. He slipped his fingers between her legs, her stickiness coated his fingers. 'Would you like an orgasm now?'

'No I'll wait. Go and run me a bath.' She kissed him gently on the lips.

Adam ran the bath, bathed and dried Julia with loving tenderness. He helped her into a white silk robe and she led him back into the bedroom where she sat on the edge of the bed. He kissed and massaged her feet. They kissed and drank more champagne.

There was a knock at the hotel door.

Adam stood up. 'Are you ready?'

Julia nodded, her breathing more deep and rapid, and she smiled excitedly.

Adam opened the door. 'Hi, come on in.'

Luke entered the room, unperturbed by a naked Adam. He was wearing tight jeans and a red shirt and had a confident broad grin. He looked over to Julia. 'Congratulations.'

'Thank you. I'm Julia.' She stood up and her robe fell slightly open.

'I'm Luke. How do you want this to work?' He glanced at Adam's chastity cage.

'Adam will sit on the chair over there and we can make ourselves comfortable on the bed.' She slipped off the robe and stood naked in front of Luke.

He admired her voluptuous curves and her dark bush, subconsciously licking his lips when noticing her erect nipples. He started to unbutton his shirt quickly.

Adam picked up Julia's robe, folded it and placed it on the desk. He sat in the chair in the corner of the room. His heart was beating fast and his cock twitched in its cage. It was such a rush to feel the complex kaleidoscope of emotions when Julia had sex with another man. He was proud, envious, grateful, scared and aroused.

Luke was now naked and semi erect. He started to masturbate while gazing at Julia's body. 'You're so hot.'

Julia reached out and took over his masturbation. His penis was now fully hard in her hand. 'You have a great cock. It's making me wet already.'

'Fuck.'

'That's the idea.'

Luke moved closer for a kiss and Julia responded eagerly. Feeling his erection pressing against her she pulled him onto the bed on top of her. He moved his mouth down to her breasts and licked her nipples as his hand slid between her legs. She groaned beneath him as his fingers rubbed her engorged clitoris, gliding and circling easily as she was so wet.

Julia opened her legs wider. 'Fuck me.'

Luke guided his cock into her and felt her pussy grip it tight. He started slowly then built up his speed and force until he was pounding into her. She groaned and writhed beneath him until she orgasmed loudly. Adam watched from the chair, totally transfixed at his new wife receiving pleasure. Usually it was him giving her orgasms but with his face firmly buried in her pussy he never got to see her experiencing orgasms.

'Lie on your back,' Julia ordered Luke.

Without removing his cock from her Luke rolled them both over so Julia was on top. She sat upright and started to rock rhythmically up and down. Luke groaned and reached up to her breasts, twisting and playing with her nipples. Julia leaned forwards slightly and Luke squeezed and played with her breasts more firmly.

Julia glanced over at Adam while still riding Luke. 'Come over here.'

Adam immediately got up and went to the bed.

'I want you to lick my ass.' She leant forward again, still riding.

Adam climbed onto the bed without hesitation. He positioned himself over Luke's legs and in-between Julia's. He watched Luke's cock sliding in and out of Julia's pussy and parted her ass cheeks. He started to lick her asshole. His cock pulsed in the cage, desperate to taste freedom. He thrust his tongue deep and desperately into Julia.

Julia orgasmed loudly twice more.

'I'm gonna cum soon,' said Luke. 'Can I fuck you from behind?'

'Yes.' Julia dismounted Luke and kissed Adam. 'Lie on the bed my love.'

Adam led on his back and Julia knelt over him and kissed him again. She tilted her ass up a little and looked over her shoulder towards Luke. 'I'm ready to be fucked again.'

Luke thrust himself back inside her and pumped frenziedly while gripping her hips. Julia moaned and kissed Adam in between panting and crying out with pleasure. She stared deep into his eyes as Luke's thrusting got faster. Luke grunted and stayed quivering inside Julia as he spurted his cum.

'Fuck, that was amazing.' Luke pulled out and sighed.

Julia kissed Adam. 'Thank you my love.'

'You're so welcome.'

Luke was already getting dressed. 'I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now. That was great for me. OK for you both?'

Julia sat up onto Adams crotch. 'That was fantastic Luke, thank you.'

'Anytime you want me to come and help out again just give me a call.' Luke finished buckling his belt then pulled out a card from his back pocket. 'Here's my number.' He left it on the bedside table and leaned over and kissed Julia. He smiled at Adam. 'You sir are a lucky man getting hitched to this one.'

'Oh I know.' Adam grinned.

Luke left smiling, whistling as he closed the door. Adam could feel Luke's sperm dripping out of Julia's pussy onto his cock, which twitched in response.

Julia smiled at Adam. 'I need one more orgasm.' She moved up Adam's body to his face and made herself comfortable.

Adam licked and sucked her clitoris, tasting her cum and Luke's cum mixed together. He swallowed down the intoxicating cocktail. Julia orgasmed for a final time, gushing over his face. She climbed off exhausted and flopped on her back next to Adam.

'Thank you. I love you very much.'

'I know you do my Queen, as I do you.'

'Cuddle me.'

They curled up together, holding each other, breathing in rhythm with each other, and kissing gently until sleep descended.