Joey Takes a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
96 Followers

As I pulled my fingers out, her gaping hole seemed to close before my eyes, only for Zoë to replace my fingers with one of her own, clearly not yet ready to feel empty. I would look differently on anal fun from now on having seen the reaction it could give.

Our night would not finish there. It seemed strange to ask another girl to stay the night, knowing that we would spend it in the most intimate ways imaginable, but neither did I want her to leave. She soon regained her dominance of the situation and demanded that I show her my toy collection, commenting that every girl had one, especially horny single girls like me. She was so right.

Before I knew it, she had me lie on the bed and play with myself in front of her. While I was doing this, she stood over me and frigged herself to another cum of her own. She put her fingers in my mouth and made me clean them off. I still hadn't cum myself, despite lying there with my best vibrator in my pussy. She chose a small one I sometimes take to work and stuck in mercilessly in my ass, her tongue clamping onto my clit, the combined effect sending me wild.

Our wonderful night continued in the same vein. When I awoke, she was still there, laid beside me. I brought hot black coffee and fruit smoothies back to bed to revive us. It was now late morning and whereas normally I would want my lover gone, this was different. I knew so much about her, but so little at the same time. 'Do you have plans for this weekend' I asked.

'Nothing definite – what do you have in mind?' she replied with a knowing smirk.

'If you don't have anywhere to be, I'd love to spend it with you. I want to know how you first got into girls, and well...I want to do more of all this' I stuttered. Her grin said she knew that I did and that she would be happy to oblige.

It transpired that she had ended up in a quite seedy relationship with her boss at work, not your traditional boss/secretary scenario, but more just mutually satisfying fucking. Some of the games got a bit spicy, like him watching her fuck other guys or doing it with each other in risky situations at work or in public.

It had culminated in him seducing a young starter at work, fresh from college. She had a thing for this older man from work, who brought her back home, only for the young girl to find Zoë entering the room when she was undressed and in the middle of foreplay.

They had spent the night using the girl as they wished, the first time Zoë had enjoyed any physical sexual touch with another female. Mostly it had orientated around the girl doing stuff to her, though Zoë had the pleasure of licking her bosses cum out of the girl. She admitted to the massive effect the night had on her, but in a surprising way. It was the fact she was able to dominate the younger girl that had been the biggest turn on for her, the wank fantasy she would enjoy for months to come. Weak men did nothing for her, but girly, feminine woman did. No wonder I was her ideal!

The weekend was amazing. I switched my phone off and just focussed all my attention on Zoë. I wanted to explore this situation to the max and couldn't have friends breaking the spell I was happy to be under. Our day was like a date. Lunch and a glass of wine or two, an idle stroll round a gallery, all enjoyed with the furtive touching of forbidden love. I wasn't about to come out as some lesbian convert, and neither was she, but we knew and that was the thrill.

Getting ready for the night out took ages and at least two orgasms each following a long bath and her demand of a long oily massage. It was girl heaven with dirty sex thrown in. The night would get dirtier, much dirtier though.

I had confessed my submissive, cock sucking nature and Zoë said she wanted to see it. For that we needed to pick up a guy. She chose a tall, dark young guy who couldn't believe his luck to be going back to her place, a beautiful studio flat on the riverside, with both of us. She explained the 'rules' to him. He would not fuck her, but would eventually be 'allowed' to fuck me. He agreed, though I had no say in the matter. I could see the power was doing it for her.

As soon as we got back, he was stripped naked. How did she know that he would be huge? I was the next one undressed, totally naked. She told me to kneel in front of him and joined me on the floor, keeping her own underwear on as if to remind him that there was going to be no access to her body by him. We both set to work on him. She kept telling him to keep control, not to cum until she said so – 'I want a huge load from you', she commanded.

The poor guy must have been fit to burst when suddenly she got up and went and stood behind him. With her right hand she reached round and fed his cock into my mouth, gently wanking it as she did. I had to hold on either side of his hips to keep it all in my mouth. I suddenly sensed him tighten and realised that she had pushed a finger into his ass. I knew how good that must have felt.

'You are certainly the great cock sucker you said you are Joey – now take his load and hold it in your mouth. Go on then, cum in her mouth, it's what you want' she instructed, fisting his cock hard and fast, doing god knows what to his ass at the same time. A minute or so later I was gagging on what must have been the biggest load of sperm I had ever taken.

I held it as instructed then was shocked at her next instruction. 'Now get down there and kiss her' she instructed the guy. He simply did as he was told. It was so sordid as we enjoyed a huge French kiss, his cum swirling round between our mouths, both of us forced to swallow part of the load.

The guy was so horny his erection had not diminished one bit. 'Now let me watch you two fuck' she added. He wasted no time in pushing me to the floor and ploughing into me. This was pure animal lust that I was happy to satiate. Having just cum, this fuck was going to last.

At first I was totally absorbed by the brutal pounding stretching my pussy. Then I looked over his shoulder to see Zoë violently bringing herself off, her lacy g-string pulled rudely to one side, her bloated and reddened pussy being ravaged by her own hand. I couldn't take my eyes away from hers – she was starring straight at me. It was like I didn't need to cum with him – I knew that Zoë would ensure I did not do without my release.

Eventually he could hold back no more and exploded inside me, his thrusts indicating the size of the orgasm he was having. No sooner had he finished than she told him to get off and sit back in the chair she was vacating. His eyes nearly popped seeing her unclothed for the first time, as he turned to face her words. His big cock hung limp and soaked, I doubt able to rise again even for the chance of fucking her as well.

Zoë took no notice of him now and dived into my abused pussy, gaping open and leaking a mix of boy and girl cum. Within seconds I had been brought to a deserved climax, her tongue scooping what was left of the cum out of my pussy. I was totally exhausted by the experience. Having enjoyed this little finale, the poor guy was simply ordered to get dressed and leave, with nothing more than a peck on the cheek to thank him for his efforts.

I guess this was a clue to the inevitable way our own relationship would head. Eventually I would no longer represent the naïve girly to her, and so it proved to be. We never fell out, but just stopped getting together, albeit after several more filthy adventures. I didn't mind. None of my friends ever knew and I had overcome my inhibitions about exposing myself. I had learnt to lick pussy and use anal sex as part of my repertoire of tricks.

One thing was for sure, I never regretted buying the flat...

c7racer
c7racer
96 Followers
12