All Comments on 'Jogging with Dad'

by Randolus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take your time.

Try not to rush the story..take your time and at least finish the scene before you continue. You have a great idea in this story, but it moves too fast.

Thanks for bringing this story...this is a subject i enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going

Gay father and son incest makes a nice change to all the hetero mother/son, father/daughter stuff. But I agree with the first comment, it is all a bit rushed. You say "to be continued" so try to develop the characters and put a bit of emotion into the scenes too. I hope these comments are of help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YET ANOTHER High School Drop-out Pretender!

Leave writing to educated people, LOSER!

Your writing skills wouldn't get you out of Middle School!

Stick to comic books!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
continue your story...

we agree that your story should continue...elaborate more with your characters and the dad/son family fun theme which definetly needs to be included in family fun stories instead of the usual & add more erotic sex talk & describe your characters physical bodies..possibly add "mom" to the scenerio sharing their son and just ignore the obvious homophobic and ignorant comment posted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent topic and story

I agree I love incestuous bi/gay-sex stories. Expand it with

other relatives male and female and get sexy and real dirty with it.

Forget the negative comment by the real LOSER who apparently thinks he's better than everyone else but hasn't written anything worth reading himself.

mal32mal32over 16 years ago
a very good story, thanks

WOW!

Please do not hear the other guy who did not like your story. I really liked it and I really can't wait to read more from you.

I think the dad/son sex is the best one and you had a beautiful idea.

I really like to read about a father and son kissing and rubbing their bodies together.

I hope the son will have his daddy's bottom too.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just where a father's big veiny cock belongs...

up his boy's tight hot twat. Dad fucks his boy like there's no tomorrow, and blows his big daddy-balls up his son's cute little cunt, while the boy cums all over the place. True father and son bonding.

NormCastleNormCastleover 10 years ago
Nice story and obviously a father/son combo who care for each other.

I grew up with a father who never knew how to love. How to share with a son. In my lifetime with him, he never once told me he loved me, nor showed any affection. As a teen I would have gloried in his fucking me, just to show he knew I was there.

So don't listen to the haters who have to post anonymously...take your time, finish the shower scene before you move on to their further adventures, at this point you have me sliding up and down on my own dad's hard cock....

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Wow

Fuck, I want to see more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous