John & His Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosalind gave me an understanding smile. She was still curious. “How come Nicole has all the physical features you have?”

“Debra’s mother and my mother were identical twins! We inherited our exact features from them.”

The celebration was so much sweeter for Rosalind and me. To be able to openly showing our affection meant a lot to me. I was happy, so very happy.

Impulsively, I took a plastic ring from a soft drink bottle and knelled in front of Rosalind, “Rosie, are you willing to be my wife, now that you aren’t truly my aunty?”

“Of course I will! Am I that cheap that you propose with an oversized plastic ring? Look, it’s even too big for my thumb.”

Everyone burst into laughter…

Rosalind and I couldn’t wait to email as many of our friends, who knew we were aunty and nephew. They were mostly our former school mates. We had never introduced ourselves as aunty and nephew to those subsequent friends we made during and after our university days. We introduced ourselves as distant cousins. As it turned out, it was closer to the truth.

*** My fiancée Rosalind and I accepted Angelina’s offer to spend a weekend with her. The spacious two-bedroom wasn’t far from my parents’ house, within few minutes’ leisurely stroll.

The fun began with our trip to the fish market that afternoon. The fantastic meal Angelina served that evening was only the foretaste of the pleasure to come. It could be the oysters that served as entrée provided the aphrodisiacal effect, or the wine, or perhaps, dining naked with two such voluptuous women was just too much for me. Angelina was by then a true heterosexual convert, provided the excellent freshness and variations to my sexual adventures.

Putting dessert on my cock and licked it clean was her way to make up for what she had missed for so long! She reminded me of Rosalind when she first started to learn her oral skill, clumsy but delightful! ‘Fun’ was the key word.

I never realised Rosalind was such an efficient pussy worker! She seemed to be so familiar with the way Angelina wanted her pussy to be licked, sucked and finger-fucked. The way they stopped to look at each other occasionally pleased me. I suspected it wasn’t the first time!

I continued to enjoy the remaining few drops of the red wine while the two sisters did all the work…

Three hours later, I had lost count the numbers of times I had swapped between the two pussies. I knew I had come once inside Rosalind’s, once in Angelina’s mouth and was about to come third time. Angelina was nearly passed out as I rammed into her furiously… The third massive explosion completely drained me. I collapsed on her bed panting… I remembered the world was such a lovely place before I dosed off!

Next day, it was late morning when I opened my eyes. The sun peeped through the half-drawn curtain. Two naked sisters were still snuggled up to me, one on each side. It was Sunday. The world was still as lovely as before.

Her sudden urge to vomit reminded me that Angelina was pregnant. “Do you need to have something?” I brushed her long ruffled hair off her face.

“Let me get it.” I didn’t realise Rosalind was also awake.

I saw the familiar naked body disappeared out of the bedroom door, without even waiting for Angelina’s reply. Indeed the world was still wonderful.

Why not let’s make love instead of war? After all, cocks and pussies do not discriminate! Anybody’s dreams and fantasies can easily be fulfilled in this literotica.com site, of course, subject to the rules set down!

12