John & His Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers

Laying on the edge of the bed, she arched her lower body to remove her panty. I marvelled at the nakedness before me. She was clean-shaven!

I could not wait to get myself naked. My nine-inch cock stood like a beacon, gloriously pointing at her. She was unprepared at the sight of my fully erect cock.

"Oh, my goodness gracious, it's humongous!"

Nervously, she touched my cock, toying with it curiously, repeatedly pulling my uncircumcised foreskin back and forth. It seemed to fascinate her. Despite my vast sexual experience, her touch began to tense my body, winding up the pressure within my balls. I had to stop her action or it would be over too soon!

I bent down to kiss her, causing my cock to pull away from her hands. My lips tickled her neck, shoulder, down to her 34C breasts. I suckled her taut nipples like a baby. I licked, sucked, and pleasuring her voluptuous breasts, sending her into mini ecstasy.

As I knelt between her parted legs, I kissed my way down to her navel and bare pussy. I marvelled at the delicacy, fascinated by its unadulterated freshness. The beauty of her tiny entrance must be treasured for the next few seconds, minutes, for soon it would disappear and permanently stretched by my long thick manhood.

Momentarily I closed my eyes to concentrate on her sweet virgin smell, deeply inhaled her intoxicating uncontaminated scent. My sensitive nose involuntarily shifted closer to its source. I opened my eyes when the tip of my nose touched the moist slit, marvellously exhilarating.

I could see her wetness permeated the shiny pinkish slit. It looked delicious. It was delicious. My tongue lapped up and down the river of sweet honey, stopping occasionally at her clitoris. It was so much larger than Rosalind's, gloriously wrapped at the base by pussy lips.

On every occasion my lips touched her clitoris, her hands pulled at my hair, groans of pleasure escaped her lips. I decided to concentrate on it. I treated it as her nipple, sucking, licking, and putting it between my lips, tickled it rapidly with my tongue. Within seconds, she went wild. Her body quivered, thighs squeezed tightly around my neck, nearly strangled me, almost suffocated me.

She smiled at me as I stood up for my fresh air. She invitingly parted her legs a little wider. I could see droplets of pussy juice escaping down her thighs. My fingers traced the outline of her inner pussy lips, felt her slippery wetness. My right thumb massaged the tiny entrance for few seconds. I was about to poke my index finger inside, but changed my mind. I wanted my cock to have that honour of making the virginal entrance into my own sister's love tunnel.

My cock had lost its rock-hard condition, but was still stiff enough to penetrate. Right fingers parted her pussy lips. Left hand directed my cock head to her entrance. Michelle opened her legs as I gently thrust forward. It engaged easily, but could not proceed further. Its tightness gripped the cock head. A barrier was hindering its progress.

I gently rocked back and forth to no avail, "Your cock is too big for my tiny vagina." Michelle offered her explanation.

I bent down to kiss her, whispered, "It's your hymen. This proves you are indeed a true virgin!"

Her eyes twinkled, lips curled proudly, smiling so sweetly. My goodness, she was beautiful.

"Are you ready?"

"What, ohh, noo...noo..."

My sudden, sharp and powerful thrust broke the barrier. Her both hands held tightly to my lower arms, body shivered in pain. With the force still exerted at her vagina, I felt my cock gliding extremely slowly inside, feeling her vagina wall spread and stretched around my cock.

"Noo, it's too big, noo..."

I kissed her again. "Do you want me to stop?" I relaxed to allow her vagina to get used to me.

She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, "No!" She was determined, showing her toughness.

Encouraged, I fucked her again, slow, gentle, in and out... The tightness was something to behold. With every stroke, inch by inch, my cock penetrated deeper and deeper. Her warmth engulfed my cock, heavenly indeed! I had to pinch myself to make sure I was actually fucking Michelle, my own sister! I marvelled at her facial beauty, physical excellence, and virginal delicacy.

My intention was not to hurt her too much. So, it took a while for my giant cock to totally penetrate her. When it did, I held motionless for a long time. The pleasure of virginal penetration was incredible. The smile slowly appeared on her faultless face, hands gripping my arms relaxed.

I resumed fucking, bodies slapped and making slurping noises. Her body silently screamed the pleasure of her first fucking orgasm! I exploded at the delightful sight. My balls emptied spurts of cum deep into her...

Michelle was pleased. "Oh, John, it's so incredible to feel your warm powerful jets of semen hitting inside me. I could feel you coming inside me!"

She opened her arms to me. We hugged tightly and kissed passionately. With my cock still buried deep inside her, we fondled, enjoyed each other's relaxed bodies.

After about ten minutes, my cock began to feel her tightness again. It regained sufficient stiffness for me to resume fucking. Her body responded rhythmically with my strokes, the wetness inside her making loud fucking noises. The smile on her face indicated she was enjoying the fuck. My forward thrust met with her upward motion... We laughed at our noisy rendezvous. There was no sign of the pain, only pleasure and joy of fucking.

I varied the length of my strokes. In unison, we increased our tempo. My cock was at his most majestic again, pumping in and out, squeezing creamy semen from her vagina, spilling drops of them unto her arse and thighs!

Michelle orgasmed again! I felt the spasms of her vaginal contractions. "Ooh, John, I...ooh...ooh...come..."

For the second time, I unloaded my sperms into her, though not as copious. We looked triumphantly into each other's eyes, could not stop smiling. The world was so beautiful at that moment, two willing souls, a brother and his sister enjoyed sexual high simultaneously!

We could not wipe the smile off our faces. I cuddled her appreciatively in my arms as I drifted off to sleep.

Episode Four: The Sisterly Act Two

In my haziness, I felt my cock was being sucked, clumsily.

"Michelle, you should learn how to suck my..."

I opened my eyes, to find her hair was not shoulder length. It took me several seconds to realise she was not Michelle, as the twins were almost physically indistinguishable.

"Oh, Adelle..."

I wanted to say something but she seemed to be not interested to engage in any conversation. On elbows and knees between my legs, she resumed sucking my cock absent-mindedly. The conditions of her nipples clearly indicated she was sexually very aroused, struggling to steady her body against some invisible force from behind.

I moved my head to one side to check, realising we were not alone. Adelle stopped sucking my cock, shut her eyes, and moaned loudly. Her body swayed in unison with the head behind her legs, popping up and down, licking at her pussy. I was captivated. What I saw was pleasing to my eyes.

Michelle's voice interrupted my wild thought. "She is ready for you to fuck!"

Michelle disappeared out of the door with her t-shirt in one hand, leaving Adelle looking frustrated on her limbs, pleading, "Fuck me, John. Fuck me!"

Without waiting for me, she straddled me. She guided my semi-rigid cock to her entrance. She fumbled, could not get it any further beyond her juicy opening. Like Michelle, her hymen was blocking it.

"It's too big." She shook her head, feeling frustrated. "It's definitely too big!"

I held her buttock firmly, giving her a forceful upward thrust, in quick succession, another thrust. The resistance gave way.

"Oh no, it's so painful, pain..."

The sharp excruciating pain caused her to disengage herself, showing her naturally delicate character. Like a startled kitten, she embarrassingly cuddled me soon after. I stroked her hair, held her angelic face, and kissed her moist delicate lips...

I rolled her over, lips never separated. I nestled between her parted legs, elbows taking all my weight, lifted the pelvis, and guided the cock head against her entrance. As gently as I could, I eased my rock-hard penis into her tight slippery warm love tunnel.

My reassuring kiss did not ease the pain but at least took her mind partially off it. I patiently stretched her further and deeper. She squirmed at my every forceful thrust. I withdrew a little after every gentle thrust.

She was extremely tight. Her vagina's strangling sensation on my withdrawing stroke was as incredible as its forward thrust, likened to a lady trying to get herself out a dress that was at least several sizes too small!

"Adelle, my angel, you are so wonderfully tight." I felt my tip hit her bottom.

The pain intermixed with her relieving look of proud achievement. She had finally taken my huge cock completely inside her. I held onto that wonderful sensation until Adelle's tense body slowly relaxed, face grinned with delight.

As I resumed sliding my cock in and out, Adelle instinctively responded with her hip. Her pelvis urged me to increase my tempo. I was pleasantly surprised at her initiative to set the pace.

The bed shook, slapping and slurping noises drowned Adelle's moaning. The furious pace suddenly checked by her digging the nails into my back. I felt a sharp pain, followed by a gushing warm juice flooding around my penis, and loud screams of uncontrolled delight. I felt waves of her rhythmic contractions.

"Ohh yes, ohh yes, ohh yes... John, ohh it's so wonderful."

I continued to pound her hard and fast until I exploded, melting in with her drawn out orgasm. My heaven gate opened with burst and burst of life giving cum. She gave another screech of delightful ecstasy.

I collapsed on top of her, exhausted...

Carefully, we rolled over. Bodies pressed together. Cock still buried deep inside her. Once she was on top, my arms and legs wrapped tightly around her...

Episode Five: The Morning After, the Week After

Next morning, I woke up with Adelle still on top of me, grinning. "You want to fuck me even when you were still asleep!"

"What? Oh!" She was referring to my morning hard-on. It happened that my cock was still inside her!

I enjoyed her gentle rocking, tightness, freshness...

I enjoyed her beautiful big eyes, short silky blond hair, sweet lovely smile...

Suddenly as if struck by like a lightning, my body contorted and discharged waves of morning juice into her.

"Oh..." She was delighted. "Ohh..." I held her tightly and thrust deeper, deeper, until throbbing stopped.

A few minutes later, she lifted herself from my spent cock. Streams of semen dripped to my groin, causing her to chuckle.

"Wow, you really fill me up with your cum!"

She held few tissues to her leaking pussy, disappeared out of the door.

~*~*~

For few seconds as I surveyed the bed sheet dotted with semen and blood stains, mild guilt struck me. That momentarily blip disappeared as suddenly from my mind.

I had not felt any better for weeks. I was not proud of what I had done, but I had not regretted also. In fact I was relieved that the devilish lust, that had been secretly harbouring within me for years, had finally been exorcised!

The bedroom door opened. The sudden influx of the aroma of my favourite bacon and egg, and the sight of my smiling wife Rosalind, reminded me that I was already a married man.

I stroked the tiny bulge on her tummy. "I'm not sure what mum will say if she ever find out about this!" I had to pretend to feel guilty.

"Does she have to know?"

"No, not really" I gave her a kiss, "should I be thanking you then?"

"Frankly, it wasn't my idea, but don't mind getting a little credit for consenting."

"Thank you, my sweet darling Rosalind." I felt I was the luckiest man in the world. How many wives would consent her husband to such indulgence?

Putting on my robe, we went to the kitchen to find Michelle was getting the last of the four plates of delicious bacon and egg ready. The breakfast on that Sunday could not have tasted any better for me!

Michelle and Adelle were in high spirit, talkative, and clearly delighted with their experiences. Their maturity was most impressive. Instead of bragging, Michelle and Adelle guided my sexual secrets with them zealously, even from Rosalind! Rightly so, they refused several attempts by Rosalind to solicit juicy details.

I realised, Rosalind had been saving her own juicy details too, only made limited revelation of my sexual preferences and habits to my twin sisters to enable them to better understand my needs. How noble!

~*~*~

The initial intent was to just initiate them. With so much time in our hands, each of my sisters became clingy whenever alone with me. Flirting inevitably led to more sex. Regular orgasms drew both of them further addictively to me.

For the rest of the week, Michelle and Adelle enjoyed separate uninhibited intimate moments with me. I was tempted to take on both at the same time, but chose to delay that inevitable indulgence to a later date. They were quick learners too, picking up fellatio skills with surprising ease.

When her classmate Lavender finally flew in on Friday afternoon, wisely my sisters temporarily terminated our sexual activities, carefully removing any physical evidence that might incriminate them in the eyes of Lavender.

They even whipped up a sexual frenzy in Lavender. Although she was not as attractive, she possessed indeed the vital ingredients to please me sexually. I was tempted, would have fucked her had Rosalind shown a little more enthusiasm. Well, you could not have everything your way in life!

The following morning, when the rest of my sisters' three classmates arrived, Rosalind and I flew back to Sydney. Leaving behind my well-initiated sisters to enjoy their good time!

~*~*~

For some reasons, I had always been very truthful with my mother. Perhaps, we had developed that special bond from as far back as when I was very little. On her part, she understood me as well as anyone, my wife included.

She knew Rosalind had turned off from sex because I told her so. Yet, after two weeks in Byron Bay, I was physically as relaxed as ever! The very first moment we had the chance to be alone she was as blunt with me as ever.

"John, did you fuck your twin sisters while in Byron Bay?" She was serious but there was no anger in her tone.

"Mum, didn't you hinting at your approval when we were bathing after that fuck on the floor in Auckland?"

Slap! Slap again on the other cheek! "They are still your sisters."

Her punishing slaps were as light as feather, more of gentle touches. She pulled my face down closer to hers, whispered, "Could you tell they were very experienced?"

"Both still had hymen perfectly intact!"

"Well, as long as you are not having them in my house, I haven't heard anything about it."

"Is that the only condition you are setting?"

She shrugged her shoulders and returned to her office. I was left in my office wondering, why she was so accommodating!

Episode Six: Daddy's discovery

Just two weeks after my sisters returned from their holiday in Byron Bay, because of my carelessness, my father discovered my affair with Michelle. On Sunday, December 16th, Rosalind was away in her mother's house. Perhaps I was too anxious when Michelle visited me alone, that I forgot to lock my front door.

Dad caught me 'red-handed', fortunately, had the decency to wait until after Michelle left my house before he confronted me. He was wise to choose to speak to me 'alone', in the presence of my mother, rather than breaking down the door at the height of our passion!

Frankly I was never so embarrassed in my life. To say my dad was furious was an understatement! He even threatened to kick me out of the family business if mum had not interceded for me. Only after my mum's private few words with dad that finally my father calmed. I wondered what she said that had so much effect on him!

~*~*~

My mother was furious that I chose to end my affair with her as well as that with my twin sisters. I felt I had no choice but knew mum would work in every way possible to prevent that.

It did not have to wait for too long. Imagine how shock I was when mum mentioned to me (in confidence of course) that my dad was staying overnight in Aunty Lydia's place two days later on December 18th. She told me to personally check it out.

My dad had always been very close to his three siblings. Lydia, the youngest, was particularly talented in business negotiations, hard working, and deservedly to be one of my dad's senior executives. She constantly travelled with dad interstates and locally, to negotiate and finalise deals.

As close as they were, it was not unusual for him to visit her often, as her husband Jimmy had to travel overseas regularly. Aunty Lydia often stayed overnight with us too.

So that night, my curiosity took better of me. Without specific plan or exact course of action, I strolled under the darkness to Lydia's residence nearby. I entered her private garden through an unlocked gate.

The curtain conveniently parted with a tiny gap to allow limited but reasonable side view to Lydia's bed. What I saw through that gap confirmed my suspicion. The identities of the couple on the bed were unmistakeable. The wedding ring on his left hand that was holding onto her buttock was so familiar to me.

Aunty Lydia straddled over him, pumping leisurely up and down his cock. They switched smoothly to the missionary position, looked so at ease with each other. My emotion went through roller-coaster ride, from initial unexplained anger to jealousy.

They shifted positions, giving me excellent view of Lydia's perfectly shaped arse cheeks. Dad took out a tube from the drawer, looked like KY lubricating gel. He squeezed a little on his index finger, gently inserted it into Lydia waiting arse. He repeated it with two fingers, and three fingers.

I could not hear what they were talking, but from Lydia's expression, she was pleading for his penis. I was overpoweringly aroused when my father eased his six-inch condom-covered cock slowly into Lydia's arse hole.

Lydia accepted it without discomfort. Muffed her mouth on her pillow, biting, with both hands squeezing it tightly in ecstasy as my dad increased his tempo...

Suddenly, audible soft moans and familiar body scent brought me back to real world outside the window, took my concentration away from inside the room. I could feel her heavy breathing at the back of my neck. Held my breath momentarily as a pair of soft gentle hands hugged me tightly, her body shivered, nose smelled my hair, breasts squeezed hard against my back. The cool breeze brushed her hair ticklishly against my face.

Her unsteady hands fumbled at my pant, excitedly slipped her right hand in to take out my stiff cock. She stroked the full length of it firmly as she pressed her lower body forward.

She swung to the front of me in one quick motion. She, as swiftly, directed my stiff cock between her legs. She was soaking wet. My cock sank completely into her pussy in two quick thrusts. Our lips locked, stifling her moaning. Pinning her against the cold rendered brick wall, I rammed hard into her, fucking her with all my might. Her legs wrapped around my back for better leverage and deeper penetration. It was wild.

We came almost simultaneously and explosively. As I emptied tonnes of semen into her, she trembled uncontrollably...

Our bodies relaxed, cock slipped from inside her. She squatted in front of me, licked my cock clean. Like years ago when I was in infant primary school, she proceeded to dress me properly, pulling up my underwear, pant...completed with the lightest of a slap on my buttock.

rwck1953
rwck1953
20 Followers