John & His Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a single word, she left the way I came in, through the gate. I followed her onto the street. We trudged along side by side, each in own deep thought, silently to our own separate houses. She returned to an empty bed. I joined my sleeping wife.

As always, mum seemed to have all the solutions to my problems and mischief. That discovery explained why dad calmed after mum had few private words with him!

~*~*~

On Monday December 24th, all the employees had left the office after 12.00 noon for their long two weeks Christmas break.

Again, having been alerted by mum, I deliberately stayed back late. I went to dad's office, situated exclusively on the top floor with private sitting and bath rooms, pretending to deliver some documents.

Immediately upon entering the office, you would not have noticed or suspected any thing unusual unless you were tipped off or with prior knowledge. As I came closer to his private sitting room, the faint moaning became audibly clearer. I peeped into the opened door.

Lydia was completely naked on the couch, and shapely legs high up over my dad's shoulders. With his pant and underwear dropped to his feet, he was fucking her at furious pace. The tempo was in total contrast to the previous scenes at her house. From the way his mouth was wide apart and eyes closed, his orgasmic conclusion must be near.

"Quick Lydia" no sooner had he mentioned her name, legs slipped to his sides, she pushed upper body upward and forward, opened her mouth wide. Within seconds, projectiles of his semen amazingly hit the target, entered her mouth, and trailing few drops cascaded along her body. From her excellent coordinated performance and his accuracy, they must obviously have plenty of practises, confirming their affair was not a recent one.

"Steve..." Lydia saw me standing at the door.

In shock, she promptly covered her breasts with both hands. Before dad could turn his head around, I left. All I wanted for that afternoon was for one of them to know that I was aware of their incestuous affair!

Dad was as calm as usual, never the one to panic under any crisis. "John, I'm sorry you have to find out this way." He caught up with me just as I reached my office, putting an arm around me.

"You are very naughty, dad, fucking your own sister. Worst of all, you are the biggest...hypocrite...too!" I dragged my last few words to emphasise my point, and giving him a smile.

That smile apparently diffused his embarrassing situation, squeezed me a little tighter. "You know, John, should anyone else find out about this, it'll be disastrous for my reputation, our businesses, and ultimately the whole family."

"You think I don't know that? How did it start anyway?"

"It began quite innocently when Lydia joined us for a weekend in Blue Mountains 18 years ago, just three of us, Nicole, Lydia and me. Nicole was heavily pregnant with your twin sisters then."

"Innocent? Let me guess, a sexually starved 27-years-old man with an 18 years old virgin sister, and a consenting and understanding wife? It was more like a deliberate ploy of seduction, wasn't it? So all these years, Aunty Lydia's interstate trips with you, your visitation to her house when Jimmy was away..."

"Look, John, you make your point."

"So, what was my situation so different from yours with Lydia that I deserved such hypocritical treatment from you? Who knows, you might be even worse and fucked your mother as well!" I added that last bit in, purely to dramatise my argument.

"Yes, shit no... Shit! No, I don't mean that." I had never seen dad so confused. My harvest was unexpectedly rich.

"Look, John, let's not beat around the bush." He paused momentarily, still blushing from his slip up, "I'm sure we can come to some sort of amiable agreement. Do you still want me to have Michelle?"

I had to act as if I could not understand him, "What do you mean by that?" I deliberately paused for several seconds.

"Oh my goodness, you are crazy, now you are using your own daughter as your bargaining chips? You are sick, dad!" I had to add salt to his wound, knowing the bargaining power had swung heavily to me. I had to pretend to be in furious mood.

"John, truce. Please!"

"Only, if you promise to leave both Michelle and Adelle alone!"

"Of course, don't be silly! How could I as their father!" Suddenly as if he remembered something, added, "Did you have Adelle as well?"

I did not give a direct reply. My smile could not have conveyed my message clearer to him, telling him to back off from my twin sisters! From the disappointed look on his face, I was certain he had lustful thoughts about them. Perhaps mum saw his intention too and hinted to me on numerous occasions. Only if I had picked her hints earlier!

I was delighted to have made such 'gentlemanly understanding' with my father. Frankly, without any such agreement none of the details of our intrigue relationships would have leaked to anyone else anyway. I would not have stopped fucking my sisters or mum!!

As agreed with my father, I neither revealed his incestuous affair to Rosalind nor my sisters. His affair remained a secret for four people. On the other hand, my twin sisters would never know that my parents were both aware of my relationships with them.

That development with my father added further complication to the maze of secretive incestuous affairs within the family! Several private deals intertwined harmoniously. Most importantly, mum was still in full control!

Postscript:

Starting from that Christmas day 2001, Rosalind made one room available in my house to my twin sisters, as their home away from home. The 'secret' love nest where my sisters metamorphosed gradually into two sexual creatures, displaying similar insatiable appetite.