John & Sue Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

We woke later; or rather I woke later to the feelings of something feathery lightly stroking my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sue, tonguing my cock. My surprise was more from the act, knowing where it had just been, more than from waking up to a blowjob. Sue cleaned my cock thoroughly, and when I orgasmed, she took it all down her throat, for the second time this night. Her eyes were as always, on mine as she finished me off.

We had just had the most incredible sex we had ever had as man and wife. I had done some things that I had wanted to, and discovered some things that had never crossed my mind. Sue crawled up next to me on the couch, and kissed my cheek. As she went to kiss the other cheek, I turned my head and captured her mouth with mine. Her eyes flared open, obviously thinking about where it had just been, and how she had 'cleaned' me.

I pulled her head into mine and French kissed her for a long period. I could taste different things, but nothing too unpleasant. Her initial reluctance became wanton and more forceful and soon she was rolling up and on top of me like a tigress after prey.

"You want me some more John? I want more. I want to fuck you until we both pass out cold. I want to suck your cock. I want to drink your cum. I want your cock in my pussy, and my asshole. I want you to use your hand on me too. Anything you want to do at all. I love you, and as long as you love and act lovingly towards me, I am totally and completely yours."

We spent the next hours exploring in ways we hadn't since being married. We did some things that I had heard about, some that she had heard or done. Our lovemaking went on until after sunrise the next day. We were both drained by that time. We were also, definitely sure of our love for each other too. Not to confuse love with the sex, because we talked more that night than we had in previous times. I think that Sue felt she could hide nothing from me anymore, and I was emboldened by her honesty to reveal more to her about my feelings.

We still had a hard and rocky road ahead of us, and not knowing everything about Greg was going to be a problem for us. He had some plans and when we were to find out, well it wouldn't be pretty. For now though we still had each other.

We discussed things over the next few days, and had hot and mind-blowing sex constantly. We decided to sell our house, and I started to look for a different job, away from the city we were in presently. We both felt the need to start fresh somewhere else, soon. As things turned out, we were a little slow in getting out town, and that is when the other problems started.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12