John Does Three with Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers

Rod and I packed up while Lee got dressed. I made sure Lee showed us the damage on her arse cheeks. They still glowed from the beatings I'd given her. She'd wear the bruises for a few days to follow. Lee grinned some more at that thought. I was pleased that she'd given and taken so much - and Lee herself was just as proud at having experienced her first ever threesome.

She was full of confidence and wanting to taste and experience more of what the world held in store for her. That alone made her as sexy as I'd ever see her.

We separated that night with promises and hopes of more to come – soon.

But the postscript to this story is that those future plans never came to fruition. About a month later Lee met someone – a special guy who professed his love for her and showered her with affection and care in the way no man had done before. Quickly Lee found herself loving him back. Her renewed self-confidence gave her the strength to establish a new emotional bond with a man.

She was happy. Even though she'd had to accept a return to monogamy, Lee was happy. She was ready to give herself to this new man – and to him only.

We lost touch after that. There was no need for me to be cramping Lee's style or distracting her from her new love. But I still think back fondly to my time with Lee. And I still have my copy of the video Rod and I shot that night.

mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers