John, Julie, Jenny and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
How my life changed.
2.6k words
3.79
48.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I started swinging after a drunken night with friends. My wife Jenny had invited her best friend Julie and her husband John over for a bbq and drinks one night and things had gone from a bleary conversation about sex in general and how sexy both of the women were in particular to a wonderful passionate orgy in the lounge room. It was basically wife swapping (or husband swapping.) We made love to each others partners, naked on the floor all the while knowing and watching our partners do the same right next to us. There were a few moments of weirdness as I watched my wife fuck and suck another guy, but overall it was great. Even the aftermath was great. There were no regrets or jealousies. We all seemed very much in love with out respective partners and this hadn't hurt our relationships in anyway.

We did it again about six weeks later. It was pretty much a repeat performance. The night followed the same basic pattern with perhaps only some added anticipation and knowledge of where things were headed. It was another good night.

The third time was when things took a strange turn. This time we went to their house, not for any particular reason, just the normal we've been to your house now you should come to ours sort of thing. We soon ended up naked in their lounge room. Julie took my hand and led me to their expensive massage chair.

"You have to try this," she said. "We set the chair for a full massage program and then I get on top of you and we let the chair do most of the work."

I sat back and felt the plush leather mould itself around my bare skin, which was a new experience in itself. Julie then used the remote control to lower the back rest and raise the foot stool so as I was at about a 45 degree angle. She started the program and then clambered up on top and put her feet over the back of the armrests. She was now sitting in my lap with her legs spread and bent at the knees behind the back of the chair. She reached into and my lap and grabbed my cock. She rubbed it up and down her pussy and over her clitoris. She did this for a few moments and then placed it at the entrance to her pussy and used her legs to pull herself forward and push my cock full length into her.

"Now just relax and let the chair do it's magic."

Magic it was. I could feel the kneading of the chair as it pressed and poked it's way up and down my spine and as it squeezed my leg muscles. I could also feel my cock in her pussy and the way we moved together as the vibrations moved us around. Julie leaned into me, wrapped her arms around the headrest of the chair and tongue kissed me as deeply and as forcefully as I can ever remember happening.

Unfortunately, they only had one chair, so Jenny and John had been standing next to us watching this the whole time. To be completely honest, I'd just about forgotten that they were there. I was in heaven and nothing on earth could possibly upset me.

Julie was a little more aware of what was going on and stopped kissing me and looked over at her husband. He stepped forward and she opened her mouth and started to link the head of his dick. Needless to say, this was very close to my face. I'd never been this close to another man's genitals before and I'd certainly never been this close to a guy getting a blow job. My wife, never one to be left out of things came up beside John and reached in, grabbing his cock. Making a ring of her index finger and thumb, she started a massage of her own and pulled John a little closer to his wife. Julie started to bob her head back and forth along the length of his cock. Julie was now slightly to the opposite side of me to John. With her bobbing her head back and forth and Jenny rubbing up and down, it was almost inevitable that there would be some side to side motion and it was not long before the shaft of John's cock was occasionally rubbing across my upper lip and under my nose. With Julies face pressing on mine to the right and John's body and my wife's arm to the left, I had no real chance of turning away. I have no idea whether this was deliberate or accidental, but gradually the rubbing was growing more and more frequent and was centering on my lips. Several strokes in succession rubbed directly across my lips and it was then that I heard the words.

"Open your mouth honey. Lick him as he goes past." My wife wanted me to lick another man's cock! We'd never discussed this and I had no idea that it was something that she wanted to see. It was not something I had thought about doing. Julie stopped sucking and said;

"Wow, that would be trippy. I'd love to see that. " She then placed her mouth back on the head of her husbands dick and seemed to resume where she left off. It was very quickly clear that his dick was now rubbing firmly on my lips.

"Please honey, just the thought of it is making me tremble." She then let go of John's cock and playfully squeezed my nose. "Please, Please, Please."

I started to speak in protest at her nose grab, which of course was a mistake as it meant opening my mouth. The moment I did so, John's shaft fell between my lips. I started to close my lips in order to get away from his cock, but that only made it look like I was closing them around his shaft and trying to hold his dick with my lips.

"That's beautiful. That's the sexiest thing I have ever seen." My wife was in rapture. Julie was equally pleased.

"Oh, that's perfect. I've never been as turned on as this in my life."

John's shaft was sitting neatly between my lips and rubbing across them as he thrust slowly back and forth. His head stuck out the side of my mouth and the glans bumped into them each time he pulled back. Julie lowered her head again and started to lick his head. She also ran her tongue under his head and long my lips where the two met. Jenny pulled John backward a bit until the head of his dick was now directly over my mouth. Now as he pulled back and forth, the glans bumped into the inside of my lips on the other side. Jenny had resumed her stroking of his dick and I found out later that her other hand was not idle either. Julie was running her tongue over his head and now into my mouth as well. The pace of John's thrusting was clearly picking up and he now uttered the first words that he had spoken since we had started.

"Oh, God." Then he groaned. I knew what was about to happen. My eyes must have been a mile wide. The girls knew what was going to happen too. Julie renewed her grip on the chair with her legs and her arms, pressing me tighter into the chair. John started to shudder and then he came. Julies mouth was at the end if his dick, her lips pressed tightly side by side with mine. He spurted into her mouth. He spurted again and again. Her tongue pushed out and licked at the head. It was then that I felt what I had dreaded. His cum was dripping out of her mouth. As she licked and my wife kept rubbing, his sperm was dripping out of her mouth. Some it was dripping back on to his dick, but most was dripping into my mouth. As his spasms subsided, she turned her face back towards me and moved over so that her lips were inline with mine. She pressed down and tried to lock our lips together. This meant that he head of his dick was now trapped between our lips. She had her lips tightly behind the glans and pressing down onto mine. He could not have pulled away if he had wanted to. She used her tongue to swirl around his head and into my mouth. That and the force of gravity pushed more of his cum into my mouth. I was trying not to swallow, but there was too much and I just had to. I gulped and it down it went. This was clearly the moment that Julie had been waiting for. She eased her pressure on my lips and allowed John to back away. It was only a moment and then she pressed her lips back to mine and used her tongue to explore every nook of my mouth. She kept at me for several minutes until speck of John's cum had gone down my throat. She levered herself up.

"That was the greatest orgasm of my life." Between my cock in her pussy, the vibrations of the chair and watching my lips on her husbands cock. She'd cum. In fact everyone except me had cum. My wife had been masturbating all the while and between her hand and the other action had cum at almost the same time as the others. They were all still breathing heavily.

"Oh it was fabulous. I'm never going to forget this moment." Said Jenny. She and John had moved back to the large couch and were sprawled like people who had just run a marathon. They both looked exhausted.

They were all in the bliss that only a fully satisfying bout of sex seemed to bring. I was not quite there. In fact I was a bit confused. I had a beautiful, sexy woman in my lap with my still hard cock in her pussy, I had a massage chair still doing it's thing on my naked skin and I still had the taste of another man's sperm in my mouth.

I wasn't confused for long. Julie started to move her hips and pulse the muscles in her vagina. The pleasure I was getting interrupted my thoughts and placed my focus clearly back on the present.

"I want more." She said. I was happy to oblige her and started doing my best to meet her movements.

"Me too," said Jenny. One look at John and it was clear that it was going to be a while before he was ready.

"I've got an idea. Come over here," said Julie. She reached for the remote control of the chair and gently lowered the back and raised the feet further, until I was completely horizontal.

"There's room for two on here."

My wife understood immediately what she meant. She came over to the head of the chair and walked spread legged until she was directly over my face. Her knees bent and my mouth was being put to use again. This time it was a use that I was both more familiar with and more comfortable with. I was more than happy to pleasure my wife and with Julie still working I was soon oblivious to anything other than my immediate surroundings. Jenny loves my tongue on her pussy and it only took a few minutes for her to be orgasming loudly. This pushed me over the edge and I started to buck and heave under Julie and my sperm gushed up my cock and into her waiting pussy. All three of us came slowly to a halt. Julie lifted herself off of me and then helped Jenny to do the same. My wife kissed the side of my face and told me that she loved me. I lay there for a moment with my eyes closed enjoying that feeling. The chair had finished it's cycle somewhere there, but I hadn't noticed. It was a blissful moment of stillness. I then felt the head of the chair move in the same way that it had when my wife had sat on my face a few minutes earlier. I was thinking that she wanted some more. She loves sitting on my face and will do so for multiple orgasms if I let her. I don't really mind, I enjoy giving her the satisfaction. I reached out with my tongue and was greeted with the touch of a different pussy. It was Julie pressing downwards on my face. She had climbed over me in the opposite direction to Jenny and so was facing my head. I had gone down on Julie on our other meetings and so was not too worried. I'd never been beneath her before, but that didn't seem like a problem. I then realised what was really different about Julie's pussy. It was not just the shape, it was the texture. It was smooth and slippery, and then I realised why. It was full of my sperm. I must have jumped a little because Julie reached down and held my head in hands.

"Don't worry. You'll love it. It will be easier than before. Just remember to swallow."

She held me tightly and started to rub her pussy over my mouth. Her clit and labia rubbed over my nose. She pressed forward and my nose was jammed against her. She started to rub sideways, but never let up the pressure. I had to open my mouth to breathe and that let the sperm into my mouth. She wriggled and squirmed far more than my wife did. With my wife it was largely my tongue that did the work, but Julie was much more active. The sperm drizzling from her pussy coated my lips and oozed into my mouth. I started to use my tongue and probe into her pussy. Without realising it, I had become resigned to getting back my sperm. I worked at touching everywhere that I could and was rewarded with the clear shuddering and gasping of a woman in orgasm. She rocked and rolled and her orgasm seemed to last an eternity. It eventually was over and she pushed herself down my body and then lay on top of me.

"Make that the two best orgasms of my life."

I was happy. It was strange, I'd done two things that I had never thought of doing and probably would have refused to do if the situation was different. I probably hadn't really had much choice in doing them. I could have stopped, but it would have caused an awkward scene and I didn't want that. However, I'd given my wife and her best friend a lot of pleasure and I was happy. I don't remember much of the night after that. I think John and Julie had some sex and maybe John also had Jenny, or maybe it was just Jenny and not Julie. I'm not sure. We went home at some point and I remember Julie giving me the longest deepest, most passionate good bye kiss. I remember later waking up in bed and staring at the ceiling for a while.

"Are you OK?" Jenny was awake and looking at me. "You've been staring for a long time. We got a bit carried away and I'm worried that we hurt you."

"I'm fine. Really. It was a bit strange and there were points where I wasn't happy, but I've passed that. I don't regret it. I still love you more than anything in the world."

Strangest of all was that it wasn't me that had the most problems afterwards. It was John. It wasn't that a man had had his lips on his cock, it was that I had given so much pleasure to his wife. He was jealous. Julie told us that he spent the next several weeks making extra efforts to please her in bed.