Johnny and His Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But THIS?!

Hi KELLY?!

That fucking faggot ass weenie wager BASTARD!!!

He should have just reached down my throat and ripped my HEART OUT!!!"

She said she just saw red and went ballistic, throwing things at both men and telling them to get out. Don and Kevin left with barely the clothes on their back.

She said that after what she had seen, she ran to the bathroom and puked her guts out. Then Lisa came up to see what all the commotion was about and helped Kelly settle down some.

She then proceeded to call her close friend, associate and attorney Mia.

I thought to myself, Oh my god, Don's REALLY fucked now!

Now from what I know is this, Mia is a real ball buster! She's a shark of an attorney and she's got that 'super model' body but is a devout lesbian man-hater!

See, Mia had been gang-raped at age 16 and if you were a man you walked on egg-shells around her. If she liked you, you were safe. If she didn't like you, WATCH OUT!!

Mia settled Kelly down then reminded Kelly about the pre-nup that she had. She took care of removing Don from Kelly's home with only his personal belongings and his own bank account and a restraining order to stay at least 1000 feet away from Kelly and her home.

The house on 40 acres in the hills north of Nashville along with cars, stocks, bonds, holdings was all Kelly's.

Don was so fucked!

After Kelly told me everything that was going on she was trashed. She'd had about seven strong drinks so I took her upstairs, got her undressed and put on one of Cheyenne's night shirts and put her in Cheyenne's bed.

Cheyenne curled up with Kelly to keep her company. Lisa gave Shelby Jon back to Shannon and they two went to bed. That left me with Lisa.

Lisa and I went back down stairs and I poured us both a drink. Lisa filled me in on the battle that had taken place and her version of what happened.

Kelly had the money to go anywhere in the world she wanted. Lisa told me all she wanted to do was come here, that I would be able to help her emotionally. She trusted me with her very life. (Where have I heard THAT before?)

It also made Lisa a happy girl as she wanted to see me again, in more ways than one!

I said, "Lisa babe, your mom gives me too much credit. Right now our love and support will have to do. The hurt, only time will take that away."

"I know Uncle Johnny, but she really loves you and knows that you understand her."

Lisa continued, "She's going to ask you to go back to Tennessee with us.

I shouldn't have said that."

"It's ok, she's hurting right now." I said. "Let's see how the next few days go."

Lisa came over and sat on my lap. She was gently stroking my back then started little kisses on my neck. I held Lisa, gently kissing her cheek and forehead and running my fingers through her hair.

I had wanted Lisa and she knew it and she wanted me BAD!

I already had Kelly's okay and Shelby made an appearance, giving me a wink, a nod and a big smile. Then she was gone.

Her kisses to my neck were growing with passion as I was exploring her upper body. She started kissing my chest through my shirt. She got on her knees in front of me and pushed my shirt up to start nipping and kissing my bare belly and chest. Her hands worked my pants open and pulled out my enlarging cock as I was working her nice firm tits.

She was gently stroking me then started licking around the head and sticking her tongue into the pee hole. She placed her lips on the tip and then let her mouth slide down about half way down my now stiff cock.

I let her go for a few minutes and I lightly pushed her off. I said to Lisa, "We'd be better off upstairs honey."

Lisa nodded and said, "Okay Johnny. Treat me like I was mom, please!"

I took her by the hand and said, "Let's go honey."

Instead of taking her upstairs I led her outside to the garden, I grabbed a blanket on the way out. There was a hammock out there and it was a very warm evening. I sat on the hammock and pulled Lisa to me. I started kissing her shoulder and worked up to her neck. As I did so I unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her sheer bra.

I kissed back down her neck to her voluptuous chest. I ran my tongue around her areolas and started on her nipples. I could feel the goose bumps forming on her body as I stimulated each breast.

Lisa, meanwhile, had again opened my pants and was gently stroking my engorged member. She was running her other hand up and down my back. I could hear her softly moaning from the pleasure I was giving her tits.

I put my mouth on one of those delicious orbs and unbuttoned her jeans. I switched to the other breast and ran my hand to that steaming and wet spot between her legs. She went weak in the knees and I held her thin, firm waist and released her boob. I pulled her to me and my lips were met by Lisa's soft silky and full lips.

As our kiss grew with passion I pulled her back onto the hammock and we kissed and cuddled for quite some time. We were in no hurry what-so-ever. We were just enjoying each others bodies. Her skin so very soft, her sighs of pleasure intoxicating. She smelled of a sweet perfume and her body tasting sweet as honey.

We moved around into a sixty-nine with Lisa on top. As my tongue explored her sweet young pussy I heard her sigh in pleasure, "Oh my sweet Uncle Johnny! Mmmm you make me feel so good. Tease me baby, Yeah that's it tease that clit. Yeah tease it."

As I was running my tongue up and down her soaking pussy I put a finger in her hole and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. At the same time flexing my finger causing her to whimper and moan.

Lisa was working my shaft using her lips and tongue. She t-bagged my nuts, she sucked on a spot between my balls and shaft. She was rubbing my ass and would pull me to her mouth and then let go. Then she repeated the process. Her index finger circling my asshole sending shivers down my back.

I thought two could play this so I took some of her pussy juice and rubbed around her asshole. To my surprise she bucked against the finger at her backdoor. I inserted my finger just to the first knuckle. I heard her moan loudly and more juice flowed from her smoking hot snatch.

I was doing a finger double penetration when Lisa just went rigid, her breath in short staccato rasps. She had a death grip on my ass and let out a low groan/growl. She squirted her juices around my finger and onto my face. She moaned and shuddered for about a minute and a half before she came back to earth. She turned her body around and kissed me deeply, the taste of whiskey and mint on her tongue.

She broke our kiss and whispered to me, "I'm ready Johnny! Take me now. Please take me now!" With that she set her soaking pussy down on my waiting manhood. In one motion she went to the hilt and held herself there as we kissed deeply.

I said "Wait honey you forgot something. My left front pocket honey."

I heard her groan but she got up and retrieved the condom from my pocket and put it on me. She got back on top and impaled her throbbing pussy on my cock. She leaned down and we kissed as she moved her hips slowly up and down.

I reached down to stimulate her clit. Lisa was moving her hips and moaning. If there was anyone about they would hear her cries and moans of passion. As she bucked I pushed and she was loving it. She sat up and leaned back and started really riding.

We were both moaning and crying out as our passion peaked.

I told her I was close to coming and Lisa said to me, "Do whatever you want baby, but make me cum! Make me squirt, please baybee I need it, I need it! I NEED IT NOW!

I told her to get up and I stood on the side of the hammock. I opened her legs wide and re-entered her. I lifted her legs so they were on my shoulders and I started pumping hard. I knew that's what she wanted because she was pulling me into her. I leaned back a little for more penetration. I was holding her legs as she Jilled her clit. Our bodies making slapping sounds as we met each others thrusts.

I was stroking her as hard and fast as I could and she was still saying, "HARDER!! HARDER!!"

I couldn't hold it any more and let loose with a mind blowing orgasm. It almost seemed like I would never finish cumming. I just kept pumping until I felt Lisa's body tremble then lock as she screamed and wailed the announcement of her climax. She went stiff for a few seconds, and then went limp. Even through the condom I could feel the heat of her pussy juices as they announced her monster orgasm.

I arranged her sighing, panting body on the hammock then removed the cum-filled condom from my cock and put it in a bag I had by the hammock. I opened the blanket I had brought and covered us both as I laid down next to Lisa and wrapped my arms around her now sleeping form.

I awoke to someone running their hand along my cheek. As the fog cleared from my eyes I was looking into Lisa's smiling face. She softly said, "Good morning babe. I had the most wonderful time last night."

I replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You were something yourself. I'm glad you're happy."

Lisa continued, "I told you before but I really know it now. I see why Shannon, Cheyenne, Aunt Jackie and mom love you. You're great."

I smiled and said, "Thanks honey, you hungry?"

We got up and picked up our clothes and I got the bag. We wrapped ourselves in the blanket and walked with our arms around each other back to the house. Maria had breakfast cooking and looked up as we walked in. She just rolled her eyes and went back about her business.

Shannon was feeding Shelby Jon and I came over to kiss them both. Shannon said, "'morning daddy, 'morning Lisa. Do you guys think you could fuck a little quieter next time? I think you guys woke up moms ashes." Then she started giggling at her mock chastisement.

I told Shannon, "Someone feeling left out?"

Shannon smiled and said, "Maybe."

Lisa and I went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. Once I was cleaned, shaved and dressed I went to Cheyenne's room. I knew Cheyenne was already gone. I also knew that Kelly was still asleep.

I sat on the bed next to Kelly and just sat looking at her for a few minutes. I then started rubbing her cheek saying, "Lil Bit! Lil Bit, honey time to wake up baby."

She moaned as I saw one eye open. She was playfully pushing me away so in return I started tickling her.

She grabbed my arms then kissed me, and then she said, "OH gross!

I have morning breath and you let me kiss you? Did you bump your head? Are you sick or something?"

I just made a face as she got up and went into the bathroom.

I got up and said, "See you downstairs yuck-mouth!"

I turned just in time to see her stick her middle finger out the door. I smiled as I made my way to the table. I thought to myself, these girls sure are a handful, but it sure is nice to have them here. GOD I love those girls.

We all finally gathered at the table and Maria was just the best. She was a good housekeeper and an outstanding cook. She sure fell in love with Shelby Jon. I couldn't possibly let her go. I thought for a moment that I may ask her to join our little clan.

I wondered what was under that big skirt and oversized blouse. I said to myself, Nah! She's a good girl.

We were all getting ready to go on with our day. I told the girls we need to talk tonight and to be here at five for dinner then we would have a family talk. Then we each went our separate ways.

We were all met together on time. Myself, Shannon, Cheyenne, Kelly and Lisa. Maria busied herself in the kitchen. Kelly told her story again about Don and Kevin. Then she asked if we would like to move to Tennessee with her and also have Jackie join us as soon as she could.

She said, "Johnny I know you haven't been out there and the girls had been there a few times. I have forty acres of prime land north of Nashville. It's up in rolling hills with horses and its own lake that's great for fishing."

She paused a moment, then continued. "The house is a twenty five room mansion. I bought it 'cause it looked like it was right out of 'Gone with the Wind.' The foyer is bigger than your living room. It has a sitting room, library, family room, entertainment room, huge kitchen an indoor pool and Jacuzzi. I thought about selling because it's too much for one person, but I love it. It's secluded, it's quiet and there's no smog!"

I looked around the table and didn't get a response. So I spoke up. "Girls, how'd y'all like to go on a little vacation. I've never been to Music City it might be nice we could check it out and see what we think."

Cheyenne spoke up and said, "Kind of like try it out. See how it feels?"

Shannon said, "I'm in. I'd like to see other places where we could raise Shelby Jon. We might be able to let her have a pony. But what about Maria, she'll be heart broken."

"That's why I included Maria in this family meeting. Girls I want to nominate Maria into our little clan."

I thought for a moment and said, "Lil Bit. You have a mansion with twenty-five rooms?

Would you mind if we brought Maria and her mom?

Maria's almost family, besides who else would we hire that wont be offended by our..."

I paused a moment, then continued, "Who else would put up with our amorous ways?"

Everybody laughed at that but my question was true. We might hire someone that puts cameras in the house and sells pictures on the 'net.

Kelly said, "Sure Johnny. I like her and the girls like her and she's great with Shelby Jon. I don't even know where Maria lives."

Shannon chimed in with, "I know she really loves Shelby Jon and I like her a lot."

Then Cheyenne with, "If we let her in can I have her first?"

We all looked at Cheyenne and she just impishly smiled and with a giggle said, "WHAT?"

I shouted out, "Maria!! Come in here please!"

She came in and said, "What is it Mr. Johnny."

I replied, "First no more Mister Johnny, you're family as far as we're concerned.

How would you and your mother like to go on a vacation with us?

A real vacation where you don't have to cook or clean? Where other people would do that for you?"

That little gals eyes welled up. She smiled big and said, "Si Mr. Johnny but my Mama I don't thinks she would come. She want to go back to Mexico when we get money. She say she go so when she die, she will be buried in Mexico."

"Okay girls, any objections?" I looked at each one and each girl said. "I'm in!"

"Well Maria you've been voted into our family. You're no longer a housekeeper, you're one of us. So from now on we ALL pitch in to keep this place up. DEAL?"

Everyone agreed and we each got up and gave her a hug. Maria was one happy girl.

The next few days were a flurry of activities as we packed up for a month's trip and sent our luggage by truck. We went to where Maria and her mother lived. If I had known the ghetto they lived in I would have moved them to our place long ago.

We packed Maria up and it was the first time I had seen her in something other than that skirt and blouse.

She was wearing a nice pair of jeans that revealed a very nice firm round ass. She wore an oversized flannel shirt but was tied below her breasts showing her midriff. She had a nice rack. She did have a little chunk to her but she was really cute and her body was well proportioned.

I gave her mother an envelope and I told her not to open it until we left. She tried to give it back even after I told her it was a gift.

I told her that Maria had worked so hard for me that I wanted to make her mother happy. I also told her that I wanted her to be comfortable living the rest of her years in Mexico.

They were actually from a little town in Baja California called Santa Rosalia on the edge of the Sea of Cortez. In the envelope was $45,000, Maria's wages for one year, airplane and bus tickets for her to get home. Maria's mom was so moved that through her tears she hugged Cheyenne and me and wished us all well.

A few days later we chartered a boat through a friend of mine and Cheyenne, Shannon, Kelly and myself went out to spread Shelby's ashes, Shelby Jon stayed with Maria.

We anchored off the coast where our beach spot was and shared some stories and drank a toast to a most wonderful lady. In my mind I could see her beautiful smile and us playing on the beach all those years ago.

We then opened the box and let the wind take the ashes and dropped a wreath of red roses into the water. Then it was over and we went back to the marina in silence, each to our own thoughts and memories.

A few days later Kelly made our flight arrangements to go to Nashville. I also made arrangements with a friend of mine to keep an eye on the house. Depending on what happened I don't know if I would sell it or rent it.

Two days later it was time to go. We were all in the living room with our carry-on bags when the doorbell rang. A man in a tuxedo was standing there and said, "Mr. Taylor? Your ride to the airport is here."

Parked in the drive was a white Cadillac stretched limousine. We locked the door behind us and climbed in. I wasn't surprise that we went to John Wayne/Orange County airport.

I WAS surprised when we went through a guarded gate and right up to a private jet.

The limo driver opened our doors and the pilot and co-pilot took our luggage. We got on board and there were sandwiches and Champaign chilling.

Obviously this was Kelly's doing Lil Bit had to go first class all the way. She was some lady and I do love her dearly.

I found out that Kelly was good friends with the pilot, no they never did it. He'd been flying her around for years. She was his best customer, she told me that one time he was scheduled to fly George Strait to a concert but turned him down to fly Kelly to New York.

The co-pilot was this guy's brother. The pilot came in to the cabin and said," Welcome aboard folks. Help yourself to anything you want.

Mr. Taylor, you'll find a bottle of Canadian Club in the bar.

Miss Kelly your Champaign is chilling as we speak.

My name is Ron and the co-pilot is my brother Jake. Please have a seat, buckle yourselves in and I'll be back after we take off."

We all said thanks to Ron and he and Jake disappeared into the cockpit. I noticed something about Jake. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Shannon. Shannon was giving him quite a look herself.

I thought to a part in the movie The Godfather, the part where Michel Corleone is in Sicily and sees a local girl.

What did they call it in the movie?

The lightning strike?

No the thunderbolt. Something like that.

I think Jake just got hit with the thunderbolt and my Shannon just met the man of her dreams.

We all had drinks as Ron and Jake got us airborne. Ron came back and made sure we were all comfortable. He went over to Cheyenne and said something to her that made her smile big. Then he went back to operating the plane and Jake came in. He went right to Shannon and they started chatting. Kelly, Lisa and Maria were busy watching a movie.

Cheyenne went up to Kelly. They had a brief conversation and Cheyenne came up and took my hand. I got up and followed her thru a door.

There, at the back of the plane were two single beds. Cheyenne turned to me with a wicked smile and said, "Daddy, I want to join the mile high club!" as she reached up and kissed my neck.

Cheyenne was wearing a denim mini-skirt and a flannel shirt tied just under her breasts and black fishnet stockings. She pulled in the tie and revealed her luscious tits and let the shirt fall to the ground. She didn't wear a bra. As I went to kiss her she unsnapped her skirt and let it fall. She had no panties on just those stockings that came up to her thighs. I got the idea that this was planned in advance.

I picked her up by her waist and set her on the bed. I knelt before her, spread her legs and started snacking on pussy. She leaned back and squealed in delight as I ate her pink taco and got out of my clothes.