Johnny and His Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between sighs Sugar Butt told me she made sure it was ok. Hell, I didn't mind. As I licked and sucked Cheyenne's pussy I inserted a finger and flexed it near the top of her opening using my thumb to stimulate her clit.

Her arms got tired of holding herself up and she layed down. She put her feet flat on the bed and was bucking against my mouth and tongue. She was sighing and moaning, "Oh GOD DADDY! That's so good.

Daddy make me cum!!!

I'm so very close!

Make me cum daddy!!!

OH GOD! OHH!

YES!!!

YES!!!

OHH YEAH BAYBEEE!!!"

I'm sure everyone heard Cheyenne's orgasm. I let up and Cheyenne was holding her pussy with both hands curled in a ball writhing on the bed. She was in orgasmic orbit so I took the rest of my clothes off and to my surprise by the bed was a glass container with some condoms.

I slid one on as Cheyenne came back to earth. I said, "Sugar Butt, wanna try something different?"

She looked up at me dreamily and said, 'Sure daddy, you know I'm all yours."

I had her turn over onto her hands and knees. I had her tuck her legs in so her tits were at her knees and her ass was in the air. I put two fingers gently into her dripping pussy. I took my thumb and put it to the entrance of her asshole. She moaned and bucked back as I double penetrated her with my fingers and she was going nuts.

I slowly got my thumb all the way in her ass. After working my thumb for a bit, I gently inserted my thumb and index finger to widen up her back door. She was moaning, growling and grinding into my hand. I took my fingers out and placed my cock at her tiny brown button.

As I pushed in she pushed back. Cheyenne let out a loud moan/whimper as the head of my cock entered her tight sphincter. I held there for her muscles to relax. At the same time I was jilling her clit and running a finger from her clit to her pussy hole which was literally dripping her juices on to the bed.

I pushed a little more as Cheyenne cried out as another orgasm hit her. I backed out some and I guess Cheyenne thought I was going to pull out she reaches back for my ass cheeks as her head is buried in the bed and pulls me. I move forward and with a shriek from Cheyenne I went to the hilt! My god ass sure is tight!

There was a light rap on the door. I think it was Lisa that asked if we were okay. I shouted back that we were fine.

I start moving in and out of her sweet little ass. Faster and faster I went on as I continued to work her smoking cunt with my fingers. I was starting to feel the cum building in my nut sack when Cheyenne's body locked, her breath in little barks. She lets out a long low growl. Pussy juice is shooting out of her smoking hot pussy and she goes limp under me. My dick slides out with a pop. There's a little puddle of pussy juice on the bed.

Cheyenne is laying there trying to catch her breath. I got down and made sure she was ok.

She was breathing in staccato barks her eyes glazed. She had a look of TOTAL satisfaction on her face.

I took off the condom and placed it in the trash and got another and slipped it on. Cheyenne rolled onto her back, grabbed her legs behind the knees and spread herself

Before me and said, "Fuck me hard daddy!

FUCK ME HARD NOW!!!"

WOW!!! She didn't have to ask me twice along with that if anyone on the plane DIDN'T know what we were doing they did NOW!

I was trying to be gentle as I put the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She grabs my ass and pulls as hard as she can. With her teeth gritted and a fiery look in her eyes she hissed, "I said fuck me HARD!!!"

She looked possessed so I just start slamming into her. She placed her feet flat on the bed and our bodies were literally slapping together.

We went at it like that for a few minutes and I said, "Honey I'm ready!!"

I had never seen Cheyenne like this. She was beyond turned on, possessed by sheer lust. She told me, "Not yet!!!

NOT YET!!!

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CUMM!!!!

I'm really straining to hold back! I gritted my teeth and was doing what I could to hang on a little longer.

Cheyenne kept thrusting, "Not yet! NOT yet daddy!

NOT YET DADDY!!!

NOT YET!!!

OHHHHHHH!!!!

NOW BAYBEE NOW! NOW! NOWW! OHHHH!!!"

She pulled me close and held me there as her body stiffened. Her legs were shaking her face contorted. I came hard hoping the condom would hold.

I thought she stopped breathing for a second. She looked at me through eyes that were blank and I knew what came next. As her breath came back her eyes rolled back and she again went limp.

I pulled out of her and tossed the condom in the trash. I laid next to Cheyenne and held her. After a few minutes I heard her rhythmic breathing of slumber. I kissed her cheek and whispered, "I love you so much Sugar Butt."

I covered her and went into the little shower to clean up.

I went up to where everyone was. Kelly gave me a sly look. She came up to me and whispered "That sounded pretty athletic cowboy. When we get to the mansion your ass is MINE!

Along with the rest of you so be prepared. You have me so fucking hot right now it feels like I pissed myself."

Kelly reached up and kissed me deeply then went into the restroom. I think she went in to Jill herself as we didn't have too much time left.

I looked over at Lisa and she was making a fanning motion over her crotch and blew me a kiss. Maria looked at me and blushed.

Shannon and Jake were still huddled together seeming oblivious to what was going on around them.

I thought my life was interesting. I think it's going to get more so.

I sat down and had a few drinks as our flight continued and my Sugar Butt finally rejoined us. I could tell she just showered. She leaned over and kissed me deeply and said "Oh daddy that was the best ever. I'm NEVER going to leave you."

She told me she took the sheets off the bed and placed them in the linen bin. Jake was called forward for our final approach. We landed in Nashville and a limo was actually waiting for us. It seemed as if the plane engines hadn't even stopped spinning when we pulled away from the jet.

I could really get used to this kind of treatment.

I must be the luckiest man around.

We drove for about an hour to what seemed the middle of nowhere and there in a most majestic setting was a fifteen foot wall. Kelly punched in the code then we were met by an armed guard. He looked at Kelly and glanced into the car.

We drove another half mile and pulled up to two of the biggest doors I've ever seen.

Two men in suits come out, obviously armed, and took our luggage into the house.

It was time to settle in, or so I thought.

We get out of the car and Kelly tells one of the men to take care of everyone. She then takes me by the hand and pulls me into the house at a trot.

We go up the stairs and down a hallway to her room. We go in and she locked the door threw her arms around me and starts kissing me and undoing my pants.

She pulls me back until she fell onto the bed. She had on a thigh high mini skirt. She opened her legs wide showing her panty-less bald pussy. Then Kelly tells me, "Fuck me hard like you did Cheyenne!"

I'm not one to deny my girls so I did as she asked. She was so horny she didn't want foreplay. she didn't take off her skirt or her top. She just wanted my stiffy in there as hard and as fast as I could fuck.

I barely had time to put on my condom but I ravaged her poor little cunny for about five minutes then blew my wad inside her. When we were done we cuddled for a while and then went to get cleaned up.

Kelly was satisfied, for now.

To be continued...