Johnny Breaks Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe deeply kissed his wife as he could taste the pre-cum she had sucked off Johnny's cock, which in turn made his own cock throb even harder. The older man huffed as he slid down his own shorts to pull out his own hard-on so he could stroke it.

Ashley leaned over and sucked her husband's smaller but still impressive cock. She slid her mouth all the way down to the balls much more relaxed then she did Johnny's. Her hand still working Johnny's cock up and down, breaking her suction on her husband's meat with a loud pop before turning back to Johnny's cock.

"Oh fuck Ashley!" Johnny moaned aloud as he badly wanted her mouth back on his cock. The young man reached out and pulled Ashley back to where he wanted her. The older woman responded as she opened her mouth and took the young man back in. She bobbed her head up and down as she took her younger lover's cock all the way down and then back up again, Ashley lightly hummed, while she swirled her tongue around his shaft.

Joe is barely able to contain himself now as the sloppy blowjob he has witnessed has him so turned on he started to thrust his hips back and forth fucking his wife's clenched hand. The husband inched closer and closer to his wife and her young lover as he craved to be more involved. Joe looked into Johnny's eyes as his own wife worked his dick vigorously, the husband could see a much different look in the young man's eyes now. Joe noticed the look of the shy and nervous boy was gone, he could see the look of a lustful man in his eyes. He motioned for Johnny to stand up as he did as well.

The pair of men both stood now standing just a few feet apart as Ashley on her knees between them alternated using her mouth on each man's cock. Ashley was in heaven her pussy dripped with excitement, she gripped one cock in each hand as she looked up at both men and pulled them as close to one another as possible. Ashley opened her mouth wide and took both swollen cock heads into her mouth at once. The insatiable wife quivered with joyous glee as she rubbed both the throbbing heads together as tongued them.

"Oh fuck yeah baby I love that!" Joe exclaimed as his cock rubbed his wife's tongue and his daughter's boyfriend's.

Johnny just grunted hard he did not know what to think about his cock touching another man's it was yet another first for him, but he was feeling so good he was nowhere near being upset about. The passing thought of how many times had his girlfriend's parents done this with other people entered the young man's mind, but his thoughts were erased as Ashley started to rub their cocks together even more. The sensation sent a shiver through the young man's body.

"Come on boys I need a little attention too." Ashley said, as she turned loose of the duo's cocks and laid back on the floor.

"Mmm... Yeah, baby." Joe said as he spread her tan legs apart and planted his face on her waxed pussy. His face instantly drenched with his wife's juices.

Johnny stood there watching his girlfriend's parents as he stroked his own cock. "How the hell did I end up here?" he questioned himself but made no effort to leave the situation.

Ashley laid on the floor as she moaned and unleashed a torrent of obscenities as she wrapped her legs around her husband’s head. Ashley loved her husband's oral skills, but she wanted Johnny back as she looked up and pointed at the young man's cock while she licked her lips.

Johnny did not hesitate as he kneeled down on the floor and straddled the face of the lustful blonde-haired woman; he started to feed her his cock. Johnny grunted hard as from the angle he was positioned allowed him to basically fuck her mouth like a pussy as the wife got her pussy worked over by Joe.

Joe worked his fingers in and out of his wife's hot wet holes as he nibbled on her clit, which drove his wife to the brink of insanity. He pulled his face away from bald wet pussy long enough to catch a peek at Johnny as he fucked his wife's mouth. Joe was very impressed by the way; Johnny used his wife's mouth without a care for anything but pleasing his cock. Joe quickly went back to work on his wife's pussy as he was caught staring by Johnny. Joe worked his fingers in and out, as he made his wife orgasm hard from just the attention of his tongue and hands.

"I need it inside me!" Ashley said in a deep and hungry tone her face covered in sweat and Johnny's pre-cum her make up smeared by the young man who had humped her face.

Joe pulled his mouth away and raised himself to his knees as he held his cock in his hand ready to fill his wife with it.

"Oh no not you baby I need Johnny!" Ashley purred.

Johnny at first felt a little awkward by Ashley's statement, as the young man could not help but wonder how Joe would react, as he paused to just look at Joe.

"What you waiting for boy? This slut needs her pussy fucked!" Joe moved out of the way, as he pulled his wife's legs up in the air.

Johnny moved down between the raised legs of Ashley. He looked at the beautiful bald pussy of his girlfriend's mom as it dripped with her own juices and her husband's saliva. The unsure young man sat on his knees as he gripped his cock, he had yet to insert it, as Johnny instead looked at it then looked at Joe almost like he was asking for permission to go further.

Joe now straddling his wife's stomach as he held her legs up in the air could see the hesitation on the boy's face. The older man knew the young man must have mixed feelings, as he decided to make things happen quicker rather than later and makes a bold move. Joe turned loose of one of his wife's legs as he reached out and grasped Johnny's cock. Joe gripped the cock by the shaft; he is impressed by the girth as he pulled Johnny forward to guide the young man's cock into Ashley's hungry pussy.

Johnny is shocked at first that Joe grabbed him by the cock, but now deep inside Ashley, he found that he did not care that much that the other man touched him. Ashley's legs pulled back allowed Johnny to get his cock as deep as possible into the married pussy. Johnny raised himself up as he pulled all the way out until the head was barely in her before he thrust it all back into her at once. He moved with such force that the sound of his balls slapping against her made an echo in the room.

Ashley was in heaven she screamed and cussed as her body trembled and quivered. Perspiration covered nearly every inch of her body as she enjoyed a wonderfully brutal fucking. Ashley raised her head up just enough to see her husband's ass in her face as he held her legs up for Johnny. Ashley placed two fingers in her mouth to get them dripping wet before she plunged them up her husband's ass.

Joe who was already past the point of mere arousal now held his wife's legs up with one arm as he tried to work his own cock with the free hand. His wife's ass fucking of him driving him wild, and coupled with his front row seat to Johnny pounding his wife, the married man sat on the cusp of ecstasy. "Oh, baby that feels so good!"

Johnny initially tried not to look at what Joe was doing as he held his eyes shut. The young man tried to maintain focus only on the hot piece of pussy he was deep inside, but strangely, he slowly started to watch the older man as he jerked off in front of him. The married man grunted and begged for more from his wife as his climax was near.

Joe caught Johnny as the young man looked at him and that was the last straw for him no longer able to hold back he moved himself down and hovered over the pussy Johnny was using roughly. The married older man could not hold back as he started to spurt out jets of steamy white cum. Joe's hand grind up and down his cock to milk every drop of semen out, as it fell over his wife's pussy and dripped down onto Johnny's shaft, while it pistoned in and out of Ashley.

Johnny cannot believe what he just saw, but he knew he thought it was hot. He could feel the cum as it ran down the married woman's pussy and hit his shaft, it almost burned the cum was so hot. Johnny could only manage a few more deep hard strokes with his cock before he too erupted like a volcano inside his girlfriend's mom. Breathless and exhausted Johnny fell over onto a nearby couch to rest as he watched Joe open his mouth wide and return to his wife's pussy.

"Mmm baby eat that creampie!" Ashley purred as she laid on the floor, her body tingled as she finally released her grip on the carpet. The euphoric sensation Johnny had created in her so intense she had dug her hands deep into her plush carpeting.

Joe's tongue worked deep inside his wife's well-fucked crevice as he slurped up nearly every drop of Johnny's and his own cum.

Johnny laid back on the couch his cock semi-hard now as he watched and enjoyed the show as he heard the all too familiar tone of his cell phone. He dug through his clothes as he looked for it only to find the name displayed on the screen is that of his girlfriend, Carly. "Shit it's Carly!" Johnny loudly announced to her parents.

"Well answer it, silly boy!" Ashley commanded as she laid on the floor in euphoria, as her husband cleaned her used pussy.

Johnny pushed the answer button and timidly says "Hello..."

"Well, it is about damn time you answered I was calling for the past forty-five minutes."

"I never heard the phone babe, I'm sorry I am here visiting your parents must not have heard it."

"You are at my house? Shit Johnny, my mom, and dad are a bit weird you shouldn't be there without me." Carly said as the grip of fear grasped her body.

"Really I haven't noticed anything odd yet." Johnny said as he sat on the couch nude, and watched Joe as he sucked the cum from Ashley's pussy.

"Just be careful them, and I don't exactly have a normal relationship, damn I wish I had talked to you about this more before I left." Ashley's voice cracked a bit as she was filled with genuine worry that her parent's open sexuality would scare away her boyfriend.

"Chill out babe really it is okay. I was just out on my jog and came this route out of habit and figured why not say hello." Johnny spoke to his girlfriend in a soothing tone as he laid back on the couch and closed his eyes for a second, as he tried to just enjoy how good he felt after cumming and enjoying the sound of Carly's voice.

Ashley seeing Johnny so calm and relaxed decided to see if she could rattle the youngster by moving over to his cock and once again, she took him in her mouth. The young man's cock tasted so good as it was covered in all three of their fluids. The naughty mother bobbed up and down on his fast-growing cock.

Johnny doing his best not to let on as to what was happening as he started to limit his conversation to just one-word answers.

"Johnny are you okay?" Asked Carly as she could detect the change in her boyfriend's voice.

"Yeah uh huh."

Carly stood in her hotel room and could feel something was wrong as she paced back and forth, trying to explain her relationship with her parents to her boyfriend. However, she could tell her words were seemingly falling on deaf ears. "Johnny put my mom on the phone now!"

Johnny pulled Ashley off his cock; his saliva-coated dick fell from her mouth as she took the phone from the young man.

Joe who had enjoyed the show for the past few minutes as he sat on his knees and watched, finally got up to move next to Johnny on the couch. Ashely gripped the phone tightly as she walked to an adjacent chair to chat with her less than happy daughter.

"Sorry if we freaked you out a bit." Joe said as he sat next to the handsome young man.

"Hey no problem, I been all about new things here lately." Johnny chuckled a bit, as this situation was a bit odd even for his new persona. He had never really been this close to another naked man other than in a team shower.

"Well, I am glad you are not mad at us. Ashley and I been together a long time and we like to experiment with things to keep us both excited sexually. Joe continued to explain to Johnny the sex life that he and his wife shared.

Johnny showed great interest in the conversation until he caught out the corner of his eye Ashley in the nearby chair, with her legs thrown over the arms. The mother held the phone with one hand and as she worked four fingers in and out of her pussy, all the while she continued talking with her daughter.

Johnny without so much as thinking reached down and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it, all the while he stared at his girlfriend's beautiful mom.

Ashely's lips curled into a devilish grin as she watched the young man jerk his dick aggressively. "Look, Carly, it is all good here."

"Mom, I know that tone? What have you done?"

"Baby nothing, we just entertained your boyfriend like we thought he'd like."

Joe sat there next to Johnny; he could feel his nerves as they twisted. A flood of own urges hit him hard. He looked at his wife and can tell she is reading his face like a book as she gave him a wink and a nod of approval. The wife's endorsement was all the husband needed as he licked the palm of his hand before he reached out to grasp Johnny's cock.

Johnny is taken aback by the actions of Joe but does not stop him; he instead turned loose of his own cock and laid back on the couch.

Joe feverishly gave Johnny a hand job as he jerked the young man's cock up and down. He could hear his wife hang up the phone and as she raised up to come join them.

"Johnny you okay with this?" she asked with a worried tone.

"I don't know, but I don't care." Johnny was not entirely sure what to do, at this point, he opted to just lay back and enjoy.

Ashley smiled at her husband as this all had gone much better than they had expected. The last time the married couple had tried this with one of Carly's boyfriends it could not have gone worse as the boy stormed from the house as he yelled they were freaks.

Joe often denied his bisexual tendencies, but this situation was way too good for him to pass up as he jerked on the cock of his daughter's boyfriend he could feel his wife as she started to suck on his. The older man glanced over at Johnny who was laid back on the couch his eyes closed tightly as the young man enjoyed the moment. Joe slowly moved in to take Johnny into his mouth.

Ashley sat on her knees on the floor, she could feel her pussy as it dripped, she could see her husband as he moved over, she knew Joe was about to make a move on the young man's cock.

Johnny shocked back to reality as he felt a wet tongue as it licked his shaft, his eyes opened wide as he looked down to see Joe's mouth wrapped around his dick. Johnny was unsure what to do just put his hand on Joe's head to make his girlfriend's dad suck it deeper.

Joe worked his mouth up and down while he also pumped the long shaft with his hand, he could feel Johnny’s shaft as it pulsated in his grip. The father knew his daughter's boyfriend was so close. Joe reached down and grabbed his wife; the husband pulled her from his own cock so she could join him in pleasuring Johnny. The married couple both held their mouths over the top of the young man's big cock, when with an animal like growl; Johnny unleashed another load of cum as he shot a stream straight into Ashley's mouth and another thick jet of semen into Joe's mouth.

"Mother fucker!" Johnny grunted as Joe milked his shaft.

The three of them lay there in silence for a few minutes before Ashley broke it. "Carly told me to behave myself around you Johnny, so we should keep this incident a bit quiet." She said as she held a finger to her lips.

"Yeah, I kind of figured we should." Laughed Johnny as he sat there sandwiched between his girlfriend's naked parents.

"I'm sorry if I came on so strong buddy, I just lose control sometimes."

"Don't worry bout it, Mr. Watts...I mean Joe it's okay really I obviously enjoyed it." Johnny spoke as he gathered up his clothes.

"Leaving honey?"

"Yeah, I got to finish my run and get some stuff done at home." Johnny answered Ashley who once again was playing with her pussy.

"Well come back and see us won't you?"

Johnny just laughed a bit as he finished dressing and headed out the door for a jog.

"Think he will be back for us?"

"I don't have a shadow of a doubt that he will come back to see us." Ashley said as she watched her husband close the front door. "Now you get that cock over her I want to be fucked some more daddy!"