All Comments on 'Johnny Ch. 02'

by MagnificoGiganticus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Johnny

Jdohnny 01 was much better and I have been waiting for sequels! Johnny surely would have to go back and visit Mrs. Winters for more "help". Do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This was a great story!, Your other work was excellent as well! I just discovered your writings and I have to say that i think you have the ability to be one of the top authors on this site if you decide to write frequently! I mean that, your stories are great.

I hope you decide to write many more stories and sequels and start throwing some fucking scenes in as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

unbelievable story. Read it over and over and got more excited each time. I have been at a loving womans breast and can tell everybody that it is heaven. I would have done anything, seduced anybody, or been hers forever. She shared me with another woman who had grown children and just wanted to experience the suckling. So, she would visit us and I would be blindfolded so there would be no recognition.

YUMMY

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Very nicely written and very enjoyable thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Paragraph Breaks

Sweet Jesus man, separate your paragraphs with breaks. Those large blocks of text are just brutal to read. It's like a landscape without any defining features; give it some topography and landmarks to help distinguish the words from each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagnificoGiganticus@MagnificoGiganticus
UPDATE JULY 2019: My long absence from writing erotica may finally be coming to an end. Writer's block and a heavy work load had conspired against me, but things are better now. I hope to upload 2 new stories by Xmas! I try to answer every fan/e-mail I get in a timely manner...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Johnny Ch. 01 Previous Part
Johnny Series Info