Johnny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Boneham stood up and shrugged off her business jacket and took her time properly hanging it over the back of the sofa near his leg. She then slowly zipped open her skirt and let it fall to the ground followed by her slip. She then proceeded to seductively unbutton her blouse and shrugged that off as well. She now stood before Johnny clad only in a large under-wire bra and a pair of plain looking pink panties. Mrs. Boneham noticed that Johnny was now completely transfixed, staring open-mouthed at the large mounds of her bosom. She glanced down at his groin and smirked contently as she saw Johnny's peter grow in large visible throbs. Johnny, to his credit, momentarily recovered from his numbness to notice how well shaped the rest of Mrs. Boneham's figure was. She was definitely not thin, but she had a classic hourglass shape, which was pleasing to his eye, and wide "baby-making" hips, which were reoccurring features in all his fantasies. But, for Johnny, by far her most magnetic feature was her generous bosom, which he yearned to nuzzle and nurse.

Smiling at Johnny's reaction, Mrs. Boneham lowered herself once again to the couch between Johnny's spread open legs. Her soft hands encircled the base of his cock and gave it a few squeezes to test its rigidity. While sufficiently firm for what was in store, the perfectionist in Mrs. Boneham demanded maximum rigidity from Johnny's manhood. Johnny stared down between his legs at the ruebenesque goddess handling his penis like some ripe fruit. Mrs. Boneham suddenly peeled back his foreskin and insistently teased the sensitive underside of his penis head with a fingertip. Johnny let out a loud gasp as the unexpected sensations flowed through his body. "Hmmm, you like that Johnny? Does my big boy like it when I play with the head of his big willy," she goaded rhetorically. Mrs. Boneham chuckled for a moment longer as she gave Johnny's member a few longer strokes. Johnny suddenly realized that his counselor wasn't the only one laughing. He was sure of it this time, a barely audible giggle had come from the other side of the office divider. He now realized that Rebecca had been listening to them the whole time. Johnny's face turned dark red with shame as he looked at Mrs. Boneham's own expression. It was obvious that she had known about the eavesdropping all along.

"I have another surprise for you Johnny," Mrs. Boneham grinned at him reassuringly. She paused her ministrations, and reached behind her. A moment later her massive brassier dislodged itself and fell away. Her large pendulous breasts sagged down in their sudden freedom. An emotional burst of moisture blurred Johnny's vision as he gazed at the round, teardrop-shaped loveliness of Mrs. Boneham's breasts. Reaching behind her to the filing cabinet, Mrs. Boneham retrieved a bottle from the lowest drawer and poured some of its slick contents onto her bountiful chest. She then leaned her bosom over his groin and lowered her oily dangling breasts around his stiff member. "Squeeze my bosom around you willy Johnny. Don't be afraid, you have my permission to enjoy yourself," she invited him. Hesitantly, Johnny reached between his legs and pressed the soft globes together around his penis. Seeing his own fingers sink into the overflowing breast flesh caused a slight groan to escape his lips. The soft, slippery warmth around his manhood was overwhelming and his hips instinctively lurched forward, thrusting his cock deeper into the inviting channel her meaty boobs created. Mrs. Boneham encouraged him to do it again and again. "That's it Johnny, masturbate your peter between my breasts—make love to them like I know you want to, there's a good boy." More giggling came from behind the office divider, but at this point Johnny didn't care anymore. He gratefully humped into the snug embrace of Mrs. Boneham's heaving tits, his face burning scarlet at his own lewd behavior. He was so grateful, and yet so embarrassed for everything that was happening. She tickled the head of his cock with her tongue as it poked out from between her cleavage with each thrust. "I think your willy and I are going to get along just fine now. He's nice and stiff for me," she commented cheerfully. "You're such a good boy Johnny," she added, looking up into his eyes, and as an after thought brought her hand up to caress his cheek and brush a stray lock of hair from his face. Johnny continued to indulge himself for a few more minutes. The sounds of his penis thrusting into the councelor's oiled cleavage filled the small office, interrupted only by Johnny's grateful moans and the occasional muffled giggle wafting from over the office divider.

A moment later, Mrs. Boneham took hold of Johnny's wrists and firmly told him to release breasts and desist his thrusting. "Johnny, I'll take over from here. Now, before we let you spend, I want you to focus on your breathing. I want large, deep breaths from you. Go ahead and take a deep breath," Mrs. Boneham instructed, "that's, it. In, out, in, out, deep breaths, there's a good boy." She watched him do as she instructed for a moment, then continued. "The reason we are having you do this, is because the breathing will super-charge your blood with oxygen and increase the flow to your brain. It will maximize the effect of your spending. As I always like to say, anything worth doing, is worth doing right, so I want you to keep breathing deeply as we move on and let your release your semen." Johnny nodded weakly, his overloaded mind thrilling at the fact that she was going to let him cum. For some reason her word "spend" made what they were doing all the more erotic. He was going to give his seed to her—as homage, he suddenly thought, to the mother goddess which Mrs. Boneham now had become. And that is what she was, a goddess of feminine power, possessing all the traits of her authority and demanding all the seed he could produce as a tribute to her. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that he hadn't heard any giggling for a while. It was as if Rebecca had fallen silent to take in and contemplate Mrs. Boneham's words. Unbeknownst to Johnny, the young girl was learning valuable relationship skills from the older woman. His attention was brought back to what was being expected of him as he felt Mrs. Boneham's soft fingers grab hold of his cock once more. She was testing its rigidity again. "Good work Johnny, your willy is at maximum length, we can proceed. Keep breathing Johnny," she reminded him.

Mrs. Boneham began to lazily stroke his cock in a playful fashion. Occasionally she would take hold of her massive teat and lean forward kissing the nipple to his cock head. She vigorously rubbed the hard nub along the edge of his sensitive gland, causing it to throb out another glob of pre-cum. Johnny was beside himself with pleasure as Mrs. Boneham chuckled her approval of his panting and sighing. "What a good boy you are," she babied him kindheartedly. The words seemed to be spoken in genuine affection, but were at once humiliating and incredibly erotic.

Over the last few minutes the deep breathing had taken its toll on poor Johnny. He was feeling light headed, and soon began to shiver all over his body. Upon seeing this, Mrs. Boneham took her ministrations to the next level. She brought one hand lower to handle his testicles, rolling them around rhythmically. Every so often, she would choke the "neck" of his scrotum, pulling the skin taunt as his testicles were squeezed inside the confines of their sack. She looked at his face and smiled. He watched her hand as she gently tugged at his balls, making them feel heavy and full. She gripped his penis tighter, and began to masturbate him in a firm milking motion with long, slow, deliberate strokes. The added urgency was not lost on Johnny, who began to falter with his breathing as it degenerated into panting and groaning with his heightened pleasure. The giggling from behind the divider became more frequent as he grew louder and more passionate. "Focus on your breathing Johnny," Mrs. Boneham chided him. Johnny visibly strained with the effort to return to the pattern she had laid out for him earlier. "In, out, in, out, there's my good boy," she aided and encouraged him, not missing a beat from her own pumping rhythm on his cock. With each up-stroke of her hand she pointed his penis slightly downwards, only to swivel it up towards his belly each time her hand thrust down and exposed his glands as his foreskin was retracted. Unbeknownst to Johnny, who had never had sex, Mrs. Boneham was mimicking the exact motions of a penis during vaginal penetration. But the value of this expert manipulation was not lost on the young man, as he shook and spasmed uncontrollably in response. The situation was quickly coming to head. A moment later Mrs. Boneham felt Johnny reach what she called "the excitation plateau" and abruptly stopped her ministrations to keep him from releasing. Johnny's red, engorged cock bobbed lewdly as she released it. Johnny opened his eye and looked down the length of his body in confused surprise.

"Alright, Johnny it's almost time for you to spend. I want you to keep up your breathing, and keep your eyes open. It might help if you focus on something; my face or perhaps my breasts would probably work best, since you've been staring at them since you walked in here. Its important that you don't close your eyes. What ever you do, don't close your eyes, keep them focused on me. I don't care what part of me, as long as your eyes are somewhere on me, understand?—and keep up your deep breathing," she instructed earnestly.

Nodding in unison, Mrs. Boneham gingerly placed her hands back on his penis and balls, mindful that any sudden moves might set him off prematurely. Johnny continued his deep breathing as he shivered spasmodically in a combination of anticipation, eroticism, and his oxygen high. Mrs. Boneham began slow tight-fisted strokes along his cock shaft, stopping frequently when he got too close to release. His foreskin would be pulled back with her motions, rolling and unrolling from around his sensitive cock head. By now his cock was drooling a constant stream of pre-cum. Johnny was beginning to let out loud, soulful moans with each of his exhales.

"Mmm, my big boy is getting ready to give me what I want," Mrs. Boneham teased, "Aren't you my dear boy? We've got a lot of semen building up, don't we? You're going to let me have all of it, aren't you Johnny," she toyed with him verbally in a low seductive voice. Johnny was going mad with pleasure. His gaze was darting back and forth between Mrs. Boneham's smiling, knowing face and her large pendent breasts which delightfully caressed the insides of his thighs as she played with his penis. Mrs. Boneham, finally decided she had built up a large enough load inside him.

"Alright Johnny, its time for you to spend for me. I want a big effort from you now. Let it all out. Give it to me Johnny," She suddenly announced loudly. Mrs. Boneham made one long tight-gripped stroke all the way down his cock shaft, which she knew would push him over the edge and start his release. She then quickly brought her fist to just under the head of Johnny's cock. Using shorter stokes timed in unison with the contractions of his cock she focused on the sensitive area just under the rim of its head, where the foreskin attached to the shaft. The long edge of her finger buried itself into the furrow of sensitive skin there with each powerful stroke. Johnny convulsed violently as she did this, his hips bucking up as the first large stream of cum spurted high into the air. He grunted with pleasure bordering on pain. He felt like his semen was being ripped from the head of his penis. "That's it honey, just like that. Big spurts now. Gimmy lots of big-boy spurts," she goaded him with a greedy smile at the sight of his first massive volley of semen. "Cum for me honey, let me have all of it. I want all of it. Give it all up for me, come on." Semen continued to erupt from Johnny's loins, jet after jet issued forth into the air. Through the haze of pleasure Johnny heard a gasp from behind the office divider. Mrs. Boneham continued her inflammatory remarks as she stroked out more cum, not caring where the ejaculate landed; instead she focused solely on the spurting cock between in her fingers. "Oh! oh my! Look at that! Oh my dear! Look at all that messy cum! Oh, my dear boy!" she gasped as Johnny's cock continued to produce long strands of semen far longer than anticipated. Most of it landed on Johnny's abdomen and legs, but much of it found refuge on Mrs. Boneham's thighs and bosom. "There's a good boy," she praised him with genuine delight at the shower of come he produced, her hand pumping for still more, "Good, good boy! Don't hold any of it back, Johnny—spend yourself for me, that's it!" Finally the eruptions became weaker, lessened and Johnny's hips stopped bucking. "My, what a good boy you are," Mrs. Boneham enthused with bird-bright eyes. When she was sure she had everything he could produce, Mrs. Boneham's earnest manipulations stopped, becoming an appreciative caress of Johnny's depleted member. "What a good boy you are Johnny. I must say, I am certainly pleased with you effort. It seems I was wrong earlier; your production is well beyond anything I could have hoped for. In all my years, I've never seen such a lewd and hedonistic display of virility—you spurted so much cum, look at us!" she happily motioned to all the spent semen covering the both of them. "I am so proud of you. Well done young man. Well done indeed," she said, jiggling her cum-splattered boobs at him with a shake of her shoulders. It was important to connect what had just happened with feelings of approval. While the episode had ultimately been shameful, the excessive praise allowed him to accept it, and connect it with the physical pleasure of orgasmic release—both obtained by her good grace.

Johnny for his part could only groan weakly in response. In a sudden burst of maternal affection, Mrs. Boneham's heart went out to him, "Aw, my poor baby. I know this wasn't easy for you, but in the long run this is for the best. This sort of thing is healthy for a boy like you—you need a firm hand to keep you on the right path." Johnny just lay there limply. "You're such a good boy Johnny, let me reward you for giving such a spectacular effort," she said as she leaned back on the couch, pulling him on top of her as she did so. Resting his head on one large breast, she guided a nipple to his lips, nudging him so he would take it in his mouth and latch on. "Yes that's it, suckle on the big breasts you love so much, sweetie. Once I saw how you couldn't keep your eyes off them, I knew exactly what you needed, didn't I? You just need some big, soft, mommy-breasts to suckle and to spend all your messy mess in my hand, didn't you? Your such a needy boy Johnny," she cuddled and cooed to him as she stroked his hair. Johnny drifted to the edge of sleep as he sucked comfortingly on the turgid, pebble-rimmed nipple, seemingly oblivious to the fact he was nuzzling up to a breast practically glazed with his own tacky spunk. Mrs. Boneham wrapped her legs around his hips, allowing his slick penis to rest tightly against her warm panty covered pussy-mound while she continued to whisper lewd encouragements into his ear.

Before Johnny drifted off to sleep, he was vaguely aware of Mrs. Boneham calling Rebecca into her office, and asking her to bring damp washcloths. Johnny wasn't sure if he had imagine this, but he thought he saw the beautiful Rebecca leaning down with her own magnificent bosom in his face, still covered by her clothes, regrettably. She whispered how cute he looked, naked and nursing on one of Mrs. Boneham's engorged nipples. The heavy fog took him then as he drifted off to a content sleep. The rest is silence.

As a result of this first meeting, Mrs. Boneham became Johnny's permanent academic counselor. Every day, before and after school, Johnny would meet with his counselor for an 'academic advising session'. At lunch he would also meet with Rebecca for a 'peer advising session' in one of the empty classrooms. From that first session, Johnny had become sexually bound to his academic counselor and a day couldn't go by when he didn't need to shamefully, but gratefully, release his seed for her. While this arrangement would ultimately prove successful, in that Johnny managed keep his GPA above a 2.0, and thus keeping him off academic probation. Ultimately, it was a failure. Johnny never was able to attain the high grade point average of his freshmen and sophomore years. Many things may have contributed to this fact, but the primary reason seems to have been the subconscious fear of being reassigned to his old advisor, Mrs. Baggends. Unfortunately, it was school policy that if his grades were to improve above a 3.0, it would be mandatory for him to be reassigned to his former academic advisor. To Johnny, Mrs. Boneham's hands-on advising sessions where too important to let his GPA, and the prospect of a bright future, get in the way. The bright and intelligent Johnny, while saved from a life as an underachiever through the twice-daily efforts of Mrs. Boneham, had for those very same reasons subscribed himself willingly to a life of mediocrity.

12