Johnny's Conquests: Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RR004
RR004
42 Followers

Both laid on the foot of the bed next to other, relishing in the feelings of bliss each had.

"I'll clean myself eventually" said Beth, "I'm just not sure I can move my legs right now."

"It's ok. Where's a towel? I'll do it for you."

Beth motioned towards a gym towel she had on the floor and Johnny cleaned up his cum from Beth. After she was able to move again, both began getting dressed.

"So you know how I've said before I don't really want a relationship?" asked Beth.

"Yeah?"

"Well this kind of doesn't change that. Just maybe don't look too much into this?"

Johnny could tell she had an almost worried look on her face. "God Beth, don't worry. This was just for tonight. Don't about."

"Really?"

"Yeah, no sweat."

"Whew, I was a little afraid of that. That's why we didn't do this any sooner."

"Are you glad we did?"

"Uh, YEAH! Duh!"

They both laughed, finished getting dressed, and left the bedroom. The party had ended and the only person still up was Emma, who was cleaning. A smile came across her face when she saw the two walking out.

"Hey you two!" said Emma.

"Hey, Em" replied Johnny. "Did Travis leave?"

"A while ago, why?"

"Damn, I wanted a victory lap."

Beth lighting slapped him on the shoulder. "Oh stop. You're bad."

"What? It's not like I was going to have him smell my finger. Well, probably not. Well it's been fun everybody! See everyone soon."

Beth walked Johnny to the door and let him out. After he left, she locked the door and walked back into the living room to find Emma waiting for her.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"How was he?"

"I don't know what you mean..."

"Oh stop. Everyone knew what was going on. Especially Travis, who then tried hard to get into my pants."

"You didn't fuck him did you?"

"God no, he was a douche. He flat out asked if me what my reaction would be if he told me he wanted to fuck me."

"And what was your reaction?"

"I laughed in his face. So...how was he?"

"Ok, between us?"

"Of course."

"Sooo good. No idea he was that big. Like I couldn't walk. It was amazing."

"Yay! You go girl. So are you two a thing, finally?"

"No, we agreed to just leave it at tonight."

"Well at least you got to fuck him. Now I wish I fucked him."

"Who says you still can't?"

RR004
RR004
42 Followers
12