All Comments on 'John's First Time'

by seeape

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
Wow!

Sounds like a HOT night!

lagunabilagunabiabout 15 years ago
Love a hard cock in my ass

Great story. I love a hard cock in my ass. There is nothing like it and to have a hot woman there while being fucked is the ultimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the best an hottest

i loved your story made so hot while as i read that i came a big loadas i didnt even touch my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

If only I could convince my DH..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding !

Wow! A well done piece of writing.

I hope this was real vs. a figment of the imagination.

This would be a fantasy come true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful story. I agree. Hope it is based on reality. A big hard cock in the ass feels devine ad always has my dick spurting until he unloadss deep insde me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

What a hot story! I can only hope my first time is anything close to this good. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story really makes me want to suck a cock and feel it in my ass. Id love to have somebody cum in me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

wish my wife was like her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story on literotica !!

Your story was fantastic !!! I wish my wife was just like yours. It would be amazing to have a 3-some with her and one of our male friends (or any man with a big cock). I especially enjoyed the fact that you included the men kissing each other in your story - that's soooo hot and it's something I really enjoy doing. I still enjoy fucking women but more & more my favourite thing is to suck cock and get fucked.

Please tell more stories -- I can't wait !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I would love to be married to a woman like that, and have a friend to play with too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hard, hard, hard

what a rock hard cock i had jerking off to this cock sucking, cunt sucking story. my cum in my hand tastes so fucking good, and my cock has to get stroked again, it is so hard, i need a cock in my mouth and need someone to suck me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story. My wife and I used to share this same fantasy. I always told her that any man would agree to do me, if she would join in. We never acted on it, but our mutual fantasy of us with her old boyfriend, Jeff, got us off every time! I too loved the kissing. If you can suck cock you can kiss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved the threesome!!

I just wanted to thank you for your story. I have thought of something like that and wished that my wife would join me. I talked her into having sex with a friend of mine and we had a great time. But the most that we did was for me to suck his cock while she watched me. We never had anything else together as far as sex with him. She don't want to have anything with anyone but me. At that time, I didn't want to have anal sex with him either, he had a very big cock and thick and I was afraid it would hurt me to much. I did fuck him thought and I shot my load deep in his ass. He wanted to do the same to me but as, he tried to enter me, I stopped him. It has been a while since then and I lost contact with him. A couple of years ago, while looking at porn on the net, horny I wondered towards a gay site. I started fantasizing about what it would be like sucking a cock again and trying to take it in the ass. While my wife was working and me as horny as hell, I decided to put an Ad! On Craig's list looking for a clean male that would be interested in meet me for both oral and possibly anal if things worked out. I also said that it would be my first time doing it and wasn't sure how far, I would be able to go. I received a reply to my ad! Form this guy. He stated that " he was 35, 6", 180 and had an 7" cut cock". We made arrangements to me the next day after the wife went to work. The next morning after my wife went to work, I had an enema and then showered just in case it would get that far. When, he arrived, I was kind of disappointed. He didn't look like he had discribed himself. He was older had a smaller cock but, I was so horny, I decided to go for it. He sucked my cock and I sucked his and then, he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I told him" to use a condom". He put it on and slowly worked his finger in my ass with the lube. I was very excited but not sure if to stop it or not? I said " to myself go for it". He gently stuck his cock in my ass and he fucked until he shot his load. He then got dressed and left. I was so disappointed it wasn't what, I had rhoght it would be like. Well to make this story short and I did meet with another guy later on he had the right size cock and he fucked me really good and now, I'm a bottom and love me a big hard cock now and then. It has been a long time since, I've had a cock in either one of my holes. I moved from the stated to South America and don't know anyone that, I would like to have male to male sex with. I'm now dripping with pre cum while the wife is sleeping in the next room. I just wish,I could find me some clean big cock to suck and have it rammed in my tight ass.

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 9 years ago
Love it

Fantastic story, well done. I have read it over and over and get off every time.

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
Loved It

I'm not into women anymore but, I might still be married if I had a wife like that! I just love bareback and taking a nice big load deep in my ass! I usually slip a butt plug in and try to keep it in me for as long as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum over

My lust grew as I read. I wanted to lick John's ass as soon as Tim pulled out..

ruepergruepergalmost 6 years ago
Losing control...

John's first time is reminiscent of the first time I enjoyed another man and a woman. Although the details differ, the excitement is similar. As I penetrated my beautiful lady, I had to have her man's cock in my mouth. When we climaxed, the heat of the moment was so intense that we all collapsed in a heap, licking the fluids of the others and ourselves without concern of whose sperm or juice belonged to who.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
The First Time

I read your story a while back and made a comment but, I thought I would ad a few more words concerning the first time and going all the way.

I had sex with girls but, I knew, like in your story, that I wanted to have gay sex and there was no doubt about how far I wanted to go. I wasn't sure how I would feel about letting a guy cum in my mouth, (that came later on and I found that I liked it and likes to swallow too) but I knew that I wanted to get fucked and have him cum up my ass!

Anyway, I met a guy one time when I wasn't expecting expecting anything concerning sex, talking about this and that ended up on the subject and found that he felt they same way. I spent the night with him and my first gay experience ended up with him fucking me bareback and cumming deep in my ass. I knew it would be great but, it was WAY beyond that! I can really relate to to what you wrote about knowing it wouldn't be the last time.

I don't have any kind of sex with girls now. I won't have unprotected sex with just anyone but, I have had a couple long term bareback relationships in the past, and am in one now. I learned that I love to suck cock and swallow and I love and NEED my boyfriend's load as deep inside me as I can get it when we fuck!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like how your wife described how to make love to Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a great story. I am married and often fantasize about being fucked in In the ass in front of my wife. I would love to take a large load of cum in my ass and then down my throat. As I finish reading your story I am leaking pre-cum all over the place and licking it out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What I would give for my bride to enjoy such an encounter with me and my best friend (with a BBC). I would love to suck his dick with her videoing it for us. I shared my first wife with him and ever since have long to share my current bride with him as well. The first time was strictly mmf for her. If I get a chance the second time I want to work his dick over with her. A+

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Pretty hot and erotic story! Kim sounds like a sexy and fun wife. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous