John's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeape
seeape
214 Followers

Kim was still jacking me off and I kissed her, sucking on her tongue.

"Wait," I said, pulling her hand from my cock.

I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs. I reached down and smeared Tim's cum from my thighs on to my balls. I started to masturbate, first with one hand and than two, my lust almost overwhelming me. Kim joined in, sucking on my balls while I stroked my cock.

"Tim... Your cock... My mouth..."

He moved up, straddled my head. I sucked on his flaccid cock, tasting his cum, and a slightly bitter taste. I didn't care; I wanted his soft cock in my mouth. I sucked on it, loved it with my tongue, chewed on it, jacking my cock, Kim sucking on my balls.

Tim's cock grew and started to fill my mouth. I felt my orgasm start deep in my body. I knew it was going to be intense and it was. I moaned, raising my head up, sending his cock down my throat, and climaxed. I felt it in my hands, spurt after spurt of cum shooting up and out of my cock, splashing onto my hands, chest, Kim's hair as she continued sucking on my balls.

Finally, the flow ebbed. Tim bent down and started licking the cum from my body. He swallowed my soft cock, sucking it dry of cum. His cock slipped from my mouth, soft again, and I kissed it. He rolled off me onto his back. Kim kissed my dick and fell back.

We all sighed. One by one, we got up and went into his shower. We washed each other off while playing around and giggling. We went straight out the door and jumped into the pool.

My first time, but not my last!

seeape
seeape
214 Followers
12