John's Options - Boss or Threesome? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers

"Betcha been wanting to do that for a while?" Becca asked John while lightly blinking her eyes.

"Well they're involved on one of the top 5 things I wanted to do today." John casually replied while Becca continued stroking his cock.

"Well exactly what is that thing?" she asked back.

"I fantasized about you riding me so I can watch them bounce around and when you bend over me I'll suck on your tits draping down upon me." He replied with a smirk and embarrassed a little.

Becca replied back while shoving John down on the bed hard, "Why wait."

She got up off her knees and Kate moved aside allowing Becca to have her way. She climbed on top of the bed with her knees resting outside his hips. He was scooting back to find the headboard and pillows. She crawled along with him positioning her tits right at his face.

John buried his mouth into each one. She thrust her hips with her soaking panties on top of his dick and she teased him with a light wiggle. His cock pulsed with anticipation.

"Be good to my man now Becca." Ashley commented to Becca's teasing.

Becca's eyes were closed while looking up to the ceiling exposing her breasts for John to thoroughly enjoy. She didn't have much to say except we heard a satisfied moan come from her closed mouth.

She kept herself balanced while holding onto the headboard, and John was holding her ribcage while caressing her entire body now. He slid his hands down her until it came to her lace panties. He reached around her back and made a firm grip on her ass.

He pulled back from kissing her chest and neck to mention a sweet comment to her stating, "You're so sexy any guy could be yours."

"Well......mmmm" Becca was trying to respond but couldn't completely as John's hand moved far enough down her backside he was now tickling her pussy.

"Right now, I .....I ....yayayagh!!" Becca squealed with pleasure as John dug his fingers in deeper.

She gained some composure after a few seconds, while John was now getting her beyond moist. She then professed, "I've only wanted you. Ever since we got here."

Becca looked down into John's eyes wanting to find answers. "You however, didn't go for me. You wanted Ashley, so what's up with that?."

Ashley's glare was quite defensive but awaiting John's answer.

"Ash was fun, flirty, welcoming, teasing and friendly. All things that I desire, including that rocking body of hers...."

Ashley smiled immediately as John continued the story.

"You were a loner, and a bit stuck up. I'm getting to know you more now, but it took a bit of time to crack this shell of yours."

Becca broke down a bit starting to get a little teared up, as he mentioned her being stuck up.

"You found me stuck up?" Becca asked in a sad tone.

John's right hand came out of her panties and he held her on the sides of her hips. Both hands now balancing her and supporting her weight and he moved up bringing her even with him. John got her into a sitting position on the bed and he held her hands in comfort to make her feel better.

The change of mood was a bit of a damper and you could sense John didn't want her to feel that way.

"Becca. Your attitude is strong, and dominating. You take charge of the situation and don't care what others think. It's a good thing, and you'll be very successful because of it. Some guys will flaunt to you and others will be scared. I'm one of those that was scared.

"Ha. Yeah right." She said while rubbing her eyes to clear the tears, not believing him.

"I'm serious. I mean when you were in the lobby and say things like, "What guy you're going to do." That's intimidating, mainly, because I believe it. You could go out on the strip and get with any guy you wanted. So later on, when you began to show interest in me by continuously playing hard to get, I got scared. I can't relate to it. I'm not a player. I hardly date out here. So I was lost and had to back off to feel comfortable. It's a good thing you are strong willed like that. It's a big turn on for mature guys and you'll find the right one being who you are. However, I'm still learning myself and I ran away.

I actually want to be with a girl for a relationship, not just a one night stand." John expressed himself well. We all listened and began to have our hearts melt.

"I want to have a girlfriend out here, but in Las Vegas it doesn't happen. I'd be so lucky to have any one of you girls with me. I'd love to be boyfriend and girlfriend with any of you. But tonight I'm sharing myself and my feelings for you mutually.

So now after all of this, your walls have come down and you're not so tough hearted after all?" John asked Becca while massaging her hands to ease her sadness.

"No." she weakly responded with a sniffle coming from her airway. It was obvious that she forgave him and felt bad for killing the mood a bit. So she looked down at their interlocking hands and avoiding eye contact.

"Well then, let me show you how much I care for you then." John carefully leaned her back down, as her head lay at the foot side of the bed. She looked back into his eyes and saw the desire she had been searching for all night. Becca came back to the moment and was anxious once again.

John crawled over her body and made himself face to face with her now. He grabbed her head from behind and began playing with her hair. She rolled her head and was now peering our direction. As she did so John moved down and began kissing her neck. He was sucking on her skin a tiny bit, that it left light red marks on her skin. They were disappearing in seconds and he moved down towards her chest.

As we watched the show, Becca didn't close her eyes. She was just staring at us, taking in our reactions to John's moves. Ashley and I rested on each other, and held hands as John did everything he could to pleasure her.

I especially loved it when he pulled her up to his lips lifting her lower back into the air. He was kissing her belly button, and she evidently enjoyed it.

"Oh God, John." Becca would yell as he hit sensitive spots.

John slid his hands down her lower back and took her panties off. They slid right down her backside with ease, and she helped arch her body to allow him to get them off smoothly. She fell flat on the bed exposing her nude body to be fully taken advantage of. He kissed her legs as he slid the panties higher and higher. Becca was kicking her feet playfully trying to help guide John, but he took his sweet time. His method of teasing was getting Ashley and I horny again.

Kate was clearly into it too as she was now sitting beneath us on the floor and rubbing herself into frenzy.

John tossed the panties onto the floor and moved his lips back down her inner legs. Gliding down slowly, but surely and giving us all goose-bumps as he did so. Her pussy was completely shaved and Ashley and I both gave each other a glance of shock. When did she do that?

John made his way to her pussy and fell in love.

"Nice Becca. Mind if I have a taste?" John playfully asked.

"Be my guest, Mr. Woods." She stated with encouragement.

He dove in quickly, with his hand wrapped around her with each one gripping her butt tightly. He held her up a bit to pull her pussy closer to his mouth.

"Oh My GOD!!!" Becca couldn't hold back.

"This is amazing. Where did you learn to eat pussy like this?.....Aggghh!" she continued as he buried himself into her.

His tongue was working magic on her. Flicking her clit and swiveling around her lips. Minutes went by and constant moans of pleasure escaped from Becca. They grew louder and more intense as he sped up

"Aagghhh. Fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes!! Oh God. Lick it." Becca was intensely giving John feedback.

You could hear her juices now being licked from her soaking wet pussy and she planted her legs around his shoulders to keep him close.

John didn't budge as she then held the top of his head with her right hand. She didn't guide him but just played with his hair.

"Oh Baby... Yes. Right there... Yes, more." Becca was getting closer and closer to erupting.

John was now engaged entirely upon her pussy with his snakelike tongue. She was wiggling with his rhythm and she blew with a mind blowing orgasm.

"Fuck. Fuck. Agghhh!!!!" was the loud exclamations coming from Becca's orgasm.

I think Kate joined in while masturbating on the floor. Ash and I were quite collected but enjoying the moment greatly. I found myself rubbing my tits and Ash had her hand down under.

Becca collapsed and allowed John to escape from her legs.

"Amazing. Absolutely amazing." Becca kept panting out loud.

She then hoisted herself up to search for John's cock and as she moved towards him, he hopped off the bed and walked over to the table again. He went to take a sip of soda. His cock was sticking straight out at us and everyone couldn't look away. We all enjoyed watching him walk around with that thing. It looked so unusual on him, because he was not a big guy. Definitely looked a bit freaky, but every girl wanted it.

Becca twirled herself around while on the bed. Then she prompted herself up on the pillow and spread her legs open for John to see her perfectly shaved wet pussy. It was just dying for him to come and fuck her.

"Okay Big Boy. Come and get it." Becca stated while motioning with one finger to come to her.

"Sounds like a plan, however, I would like to stick with the original plan." John responded to Becca and a bit of disappointment crossed her face.

"I want to follow my pick and give Lori the special attention she deserves." He commented with a wide smile on his face.

I dare not look away from him, because I was scared. Ashley didn't help matters as she got up off the bed and wondered over to Becca. She scooted into her and handed Becca a blanket to cover herself up. Becca gave Ashley a grin emphasizing how much fun this was, but was still disappointed that her turn wasn't yet.

"You Stink." She implied with a sad look.

Ashley then leaned over Becca exposing her perfectly round ass for John and me to see. She was reaching down to the floor to dig around her duffle bag. She pulled out a slick purple vibrator and handed it to Becca. Her eyes opened wide, and didn't object at all. She grabbed it from Ashley smiling.

"Well I guess I'll just have to take care of business myself then." She stated as she moved the vibrator underneath the blanket for nobody else to see.

John was still standing above the bed that I was frozen in, but he finally looked away to put Becca in her place, "Well why don't you have Kate over there help you out, I have to take care of my little friend over here first."

John moved his eyes back to me and gave me a welcoming smile. He just stood there naked with his glicining white teeth and hazel eyes sparkling into mine. He started to pace forward crawling onto the bed.

"I'm good John. Becca can take care of herself. I'm saving myself for later." Kate said politely as she was chilling at the table drinking some more Champagne.

I looked over at Becca and Ashley, and I got two different looks. Ashley was covering her smile with a pillow and another was between her legs giving her some measure of clothing.

Becca was staring at John and clearly having fun with the vibrator as you could see her hand moving around underneath the blanket. She had a steady glare at his hanging cock, but she'd also give him a good once over. Becca then blinked and looked back at me with jealousy in her eyes, and a subtle shake of her head.

John crawled forward and his cock was swinging back and forth with each crawl. It was like a pengilum of a clock, only I had no idea what time it was. I was so exposed and I had nowhere to go. I tried scooting back but all I found was headboard.

He had found his destination right above me, and his cock was not completely hard yet. It was resting right above my pussy on my panties. He leaned down and began to kiss my neck, and chest with very sensual touches.

I could feel his lips dragging across my body and sucking on every different part of my chest. My little breasts were not even a handful for him, but he was certainly trying to get as much as he could in his grasp. My tits fit nicely in his perched lips and he continuously stimulated them making my breaths turn into loud moans.

John waited for the right time, and my moans had given him the signal to press on. His hands slid down my sides and took my panties off.

As they past my thighs I began to panic. He could see my nicely trimmed pubic hair that I had. I never liked it growing out naturally, so I always used a trimmer to keep it nice and neat. However, John was appreciating it with his eyes.

My panties past my knees and my panic became chaotic. I actually crossed my ankles stopping him from having them go any further. He had to sit up and pull tightly to get me to uncross my legs.

Finally off they came and I was completely embarrassed. My pussy was losing its moisture from my panic and I was nervous John could tell.

He stepped in between my legs and scooted in so that they spread wide open. His cock was back in full force. It was as big as a banana and only inches away from my love opening.

He moved down and started to kiss my ear. I cringed a bit and moved my arms up across my chest covering my breasts and defensively blocking him.

He moved his kisses closer to my face and lips so I looked away forcing him to stay at my ear.

John backed away with some concern. He then whispered to me, "Are you okay? Have I done something wrong?"

"No. You've done nothing wrong." I whispered back.

I looked at him in the eyes and saw nothing but compassion and concern for me. It made me want him even more. He was such a gentleman.

"I just have something to share with you that I haven't told anyone yet." I continued with anticipation.

"So what's the pause all about?" Kate asked from across the room, being the only one that noticed.

Ashley made a new friend quickly. She was resting her head on Becca's shoulder and playing with herself under the pillows and Becca had one arm tickling her titties and the other moving her vibrator in and out of her oozing vagina. Steady soft moans were coming from her as Ashley just watched completely aroused.

Their moment distracted them from ours, but Kate now got their attention back on us. I slowly got up from lying down and went behind John. I had him turn in and face the girls using him as a shield. I put my arms around his chest and began to explain.

"I'm really into this and John's amazing, but I've got something to share. I don't know exactly how to say it either." I kept trying to find the words to make them understand how I felt.

"Are you okay Lori?" Kate asked with concern. Everyone had their eyes on my expressing her same thought. Including John, who had now just held my hands to comfort me.

"Yes. I'm fine. And I might as well just say it because you'll probably understand. The fact is I'm a virgin." I replied with a sense of relief.

"Wow." Kate said while swallowing it in shock.

Ashley and Becca both sat up in unison, and Becca just dropped her jaw open and Ashley was able to ask, "Since when?"

I laughed responding, "Since forever."

"That's not what we've heard from you and Mike." She retorted.

"I know. I know. It was all a lie. Began to help make Mike look cool and maybe even myself. We just got to play around a bit but never the main ride. So, I've been freaking out the whole night." I wanted them to know my fear.

"Well, that's okay. You don't have to do anything because of us" Ashley promised.

Kate agreed, "Yeah. That's something for you to remember and cherish with whoever you want."

Becca spoke empathetically, "I'm on their side here. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable doing. We've all been there and it is a moment you never forget."

John was sweet and just stayed there acting as my shield. He was moving his fingers in small circles over my left wrist. It made me feel safe and secure with him. He was without a doubt one man I would love to remember being my first.

"Well here's the thing. I'm a little embarrassed with you all being in the room. I actually do want it now, and to share it with John. I just don't want it to be some orgy fuck fest with everyone cheering me on." I explained to them.

"Do you want us to leave?" Ashley asked.

"Could you for just a moment?" I eagerly hoped.

"Where can we go? It's like 2am." Asked Kate.

"I ain't standing in the hallway." Becca complained.

"Okay, Okay. Let's just relax for a second and think about it. Maybe the bathroom?" Ashley stated trying to resolve our problem.

"I guess we could do that and take a shower so you have a little more privacy." Kate agreed with a sense of empathy.

"I guess." Becca agreed as she began to scoot forward and dropped her little purple toy back on the duffle bag.

John was still massaging my hand as he intervened in our solution, "Actually, none of you have to go anywhere." His statement brought a sense of calm for everyone.

"The room next door we did not sell. It was next to the ice machine and it was also next to your soccer team. We didn't want anyone to give us a complaint about the noise." John explained and we began to see what he was getting at.

"I'll go down and purchase the room. I'll tell Craig my neighbors were having a party and I had to get away. He knows I have a test tomorrow as I told him I had to go home and study." His response was a perfect solution. All the girls got comfortable again and agreed to let him do it.

I was so happy to hear a better solution to keep everyone happy. I didn't want to ruin the evening, but I wanted a couple things to go my way. It looks like one finally did.

John softly brushed my hand and stood up, letting go of me. He was evidently letting me know I was all that mattered in that moment. I saw him look at Ashley as he left and he gave her a smile.

She winked at him and he sarcastically smiled while shaking his head at her. I took it as he was above her approval, as he should treat it as a special moment. This is my time, not hers. She can have him later and do what she wants, but right now he really does only care about what I want. I've never seen a guy handle a situation like that. First, to be caring enough to see what everyone else wants. Then secondly, to follow through with what they want with excessive passion.

I was getting anxious now, because I now felt comfortable about losing my virginity. I knew this was going to hurt, but John cared so much he wouldn't hurt me. He was so good at having my nerves stand up on end, I had no fear.

"How long will you be?" I asked John as he was putting his clothes back on.

He was pulling his dress slacks back on covering that tight ass of his. It was still a very nice piece to look at in those pants. The bulge was hidden nicely, and I had to admit that the pants did a great job of covering up his manhood. They left a complete mystery on what was underneath.

Unfortunately for him, they did him no justice and I'm sure he lost a lot of play because of it.

"I'll be back very soon. Just be ready to move to the other room when I get back." John instructed as he finished buttoning his shirt. He walked out the door without his tie and blew us all a kiss.

Kate was completely relaxed in her chair. She was the only one with her jersey and panties still on. Not to mention, she was pretty buzzed from the Champagne. She just looked back at me and waited for someone to say something.

Ashley moved off the bed and walked over to her duffle bag. She was digging around in it and began chatting with us.

"I'm still hurting from that thing and that was nearly an hour ago." She finally pulled out a white silk baby doll teddy. She pulled it over herself and the bottom just barely covered her butt.

mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers