John's Options - Boss or Threesome? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers

"Lori, that was one for the ages." He continued to compliment.

I took his still erect cock out of my mouth and agreed. Then I thanked him for such a great memory.

John sat back between my legs and lifted my legs up and he rested my ankles on his shoulders.

"Okay?" I asked him sort of confused. "What are you doing?"

You'll see in just a second.

He plunged back into my pussy and it felt a bit tighter from this position. It was still nice but I was recovering from my first orgasm.

"Just for a quick second okay?" John asked me without giving me the whole story.

"ummm. Sure." I didn't know what to say as I was very confused now.

He pulled out of my pussy and leaned me up a bit more. He cock slid down a bit more and was right up against my ass.

Now I knew what he was getting at.

"I don't think so. I'm already ripped apart in one area tonight. I'd like to recover from that." I said politely. Hoping he'd get the idea.

"Just let me go as far as you are comfortable. If it hurts we'll stop." He pleaded.

As he said that he started pushing it in.

"Okay, I really....." as I was cut off on that word.

"Great." He said and slid it into me about 2 full inches. The juices from my pussy were a perfect lube.

"Ooouuchhh! Fuck. Okay that's enough." This was massive. I was taking a dump in reverse.

"Alright I don't want to make you hurt." John said.

"Thank you." I replied.

He let me down from the steep angle we were at but he dropped me down only to move his cock farther into me.

"Holy SHIT!!! God Damn it John!" I cursed him.

"I'm sorry. I was just moving you down. I didn't mean to as his cock must have been 4-5 inches in me now.

"Don't move!" I told him.

He didn't move. I just let his cock sit there for a second as it was a very sharp pain. I could feel all my sphincter muscles around it, grabbing it and clamping on to it. The pain dissipated as it rested there. His cock was pulsing even stronger than before but it actually felt okay.

It didn't feel horrible anymore.

"Alright. Slowly try to take it out." I told John.

"Are you sure you don't want to go a bit more. I only got a couple inches left?" John kept pushing.

I actually waited a couple seconds to think. Then I said, "I'm sure."

Then we heard a knock at the door and Ashley's voice saying, "it's me."

John looked over his shoulder and turned a bit; once again without thinking he rammed his cock straight up my asshole. I felt all 7 or 8 inches of him now.

"Owe!" I cried in a painful moan. I actually had tears start to form this time.

"Shit. I'm fucking up." John apologized and realized what he had done.

"Okay just breath slowly and deep breaths. I'm going to slide out slowly."

I just nodded as the pain was too much. A tear ran down my cheek. I felt the soar muscles in my pussy now being pulled from another wall, my asshole. It felt like I was a size 6 sock, being put on a size 13 foot. I was never going to fit the same way again.

I started taking quiet deep breaths and he slowly pulled it out. It felt like taking a crap, only not in control.

It was finally out and he quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I curled up and got under the covers. I put a pillow between my legs to give both orifices something soft to rest on. I was stripped of two virginities in one moment. The first one was great; the second was not how I planned it. Still, at least John was the one to do it and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

To Be Continued.........

mv8802
mv8802
9 Followers