All Comments on 'Joined by the Night'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Promising

A very promising start suppose i had better go find my nail strengthener this is going to be another cliff hanger .

CaseyLynn326CaseyLynn326almost 16 years ago
Great start

Yet another great story from you. I don't know how you do it, but you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

I think i remember this story, well the begining of it anyway! hehe! I liked it! It was a good start! Please more! Thanks!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Wow!!!

What a fantastic start to a story! I love all your stories and I especially love the mysterious nature of this one. It's the first chapter and I'm already on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for more of this and your other stories! Thanks for writing!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Creepy

Just as creepy the first time I read it. Hope you finish this story soon.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Excellent start. Kept me at the edge of my seat. You did a great job of conveying the feelings this girl has probably of whether she is crazy or not b/c of these events. Who is the guy in her dreams? I can't wait for more.

lilmuselilmuseover 13 years ago
GREAT

can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One thing

Great story and I do like your writing; but it bothered me that the priest rubbed her shoulders. That made me wince. I mean really, who goes up to a stranger--even if the stranger is upset like she was--and starting with rubbing their shoulders? If someone did that to me I would jump out of my skin. Way inappropriate invasion of personal space.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
You keep surprising.

Can't wait to read next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories