All Comments on 'Joining the Circle Ch. 01'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
danalearnsdanalearnsabout 13 years ago
enjoyed it again

I do recognize it and I love it as much now as I did then! Very well written and such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was lovely - I haven't read it before

very tender and a wonderful build up, I think, to what might come next. I will definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. So many of the stories on here seem without due affection or respect (indeed, a bit like James).

W_O_GW_O_Gabout 13 years ago

I was so excited to see you posting again. Your Angela/Devin series is one of my favorites and I had just started to reread it when lo and behold, this popped up on the new stories pages.

Can't help but like all your characters except for the "yelling sir" so far. I look forward to their journey together.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
You are my absolute favorite author on here!!

I have not read this story, but so far I love it!! I love all your stories and am so glad to see you you posting.

I can not tell you how excited I was to see Xantu,chapter 2 in the new section, and I was saying to myself "What?? Chapter 2!! How did I miss chapter 1?"

DragonDreamerDragonDreamerabout 13 years ago
I also love it

And was very glad to see you posting again. I recognize the story, but I think you've really tightened it up and improved the flow. Good changes! I can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks, I Like Bob's Spirituality

I have not heard many people describe my spirituality so closely :) This weekend I spent most of an afternoon driving around (half lost) a portion of the summit between the Willamette Valley (Oregon) and the coast. I was in a lot of large second growth and a few clear cuts for about 80 miles. I was on some old logging roads and some mainline logging/Forest-Svc. rds. I good part of the trip was in timber 100' or more tall crowding right up against the road. It was kind of like what I drove in so much fifty five years ago.

My spirituallity was rejuvinated and I felt at peace with myself and my surroundings. My passenger/pardner was one of my brothers who also like the woods and the mountains. We all like fishing and camping. Many of the family uses hunting as an excuse to get into Nature (and away from the tribulations of every day in constant communication with other people and without much meditation and relaxation time).

Thanks again, Lynn

HonourHonouralmost 11 years ago
Pleasure redux

I remember this from its original posting it will give me great pleasure to read it again. It will be comforting to reread something I read while he was ill especially a story filled with hope of a new tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous