All Comments on 'Joining the Circle Ch. 04'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 13 years ago
I can't believe that I -

am the first to comment on this chapter. It is well written,and I enjoyed it. Thanks.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I love this story... I love all your stories!

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
How long is a week?

Too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Started out intrigued by this story, but...

The whole idea of "punishment" for whatever arbitrary transgression the dom decides to use as his excuse to inflict pain is where these bdsm fantasies lose me. I'm not referring to the idea of using erotic pain to increase pleasure--that is easy to understand. But no matter how kind Bob appeared to be in the first couple of chapters, the extremely cruel punishment he inflicts on Donna proves that he is simply a cruel, sadistic and abusive control freak at heart. This after Bob was so angry about the nasty bruises Junie inflicted on herself because her first dom ordered her to. Apparently bruises and extreme pain are fine as long as hypocritical Bob is the one causing them. In most of these bdsm stories, the dom says he would "never" hurt his sub, yet he's caning her until her body is full of bruises and welts within a page or two. Total hypocrisy, total bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous