Jolene Listens Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. We could even sell that fuck chair your friend invented. And I know you've set up commercial websites before. What do you think?"

He got a big smile on his face. "Only if you make me the creative director in charge of coming up with new adventures for Jolene."

"I can't think of a better candidate for the job."

That was six months ago. The website is doing so well that I have been able to quit my regular job. Now I work half as hard and make three times as much. We both know that eventually this will end, so we are socking away the extra money. In the meantime though, we have no financial worries and are enjoying life to the fullest.

Jolene gets all the sex she needs and much of it ends up on the website. She still fucks Ed Jacobson and some of his friends on a regular basis. In fact, those videos are second only in popularity to the ones featuring her brother. Yes, she still has sex with Mick. In fact, he has moved in with us. They have sex often now. Sometimes he brings some friends over and they spend the whole day fucking my wife. The only rule I have is no drugs. I told him the day he moved in that if I find any drugs in the house, or if he comes home high, I will throw him out and he'll never have sex with his sister ever again. How's that for incentive to stay clean? So far he has.

We did put the FuckChair (trademark pending) on our site, but sales have been a bit slow. It's just too expensive. So I helped Ned redesign it to reduce costs. We simplified the hardware by doing more of the work in software; that was my big contribution. Then Ned modularized the system so that we could sell the core product cheaper. Then customers can buy accessories later. The FuckChair Mark II will be going on sale soon and I expect sales to be brisk.

When we first started the website we had a web cam for Jolene to entertain the members with. They loved watching her on the chair. Recently I added an interface so that for an extra fee (per minute) a member can control the chair remotely. That's a very popular feature and has generated a lot income for us.

We've even had several other women contact us about having us make videos of their adventures and putting them on our website. In fact one of them is coming over tomorrow to audition. That should be fun.

That's my story. So, am I a lucky bastard or what?

12