Zoe Gradually Becomes a Hotwife

Story Info
Over time, husband transforms his wife into a hotwife.
15.1k words
4.56
143.4k
337
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Zoe had been married for ten years. They had a happy life together. Zoe was a stunningly attractive woman. She was 35, had a gorgeous face, and the body of a 22-year old swimsuit model. Ben was a handsome man and in decent shape for a 40-year old. Their sex life together was good, but routine and typical.

Like many men, Ben had often fantasized about his wife sleeping with other men. Particularly, a younger man who could really satisfy her in the bedroom and unleash her true sexuality. He got very aroused thinking about another man giving his wife ultimate sexual gratification. Ben enjoyed pleasuring Zoe and making her happy. Ben enjoyed getting dressed up and taking Zoe out, showing her off in public. He noticed other men checking her out all the time, which stroked his ego. Ben's fantasy about Zoe becoming a hotwife was another avenue to make her happy.

Ben started thinking about his hotwife fantasy more and more. Eventually he craved it. He wanted very badly to turn Zoe into a hotwife. He knew he couldn't just come out and ask Zoe to do it. However, Ben didn't want to try and convince Zoe to do it either. And he certainly didn't want to trick her into doing anything. His fantasy required that Zoe want to be a hotwife and for her to enjoy it.

Ben figured if Zoe was gradually introduced to becoming a hotwife, she might be open to it. Ben knew that he first had to figure out if Zoe would even be remotely open to the concept. Zoe wasn't a prude, but she didn't overly flaunt her sexuality either. Ben decided that he would do a series of tests to see if Zoe might enjoy being sexier. He knew that other men paid her attention all the time. The first step of his plan was to increase Zoe's awareness of this attention and see if she liked it.

Zoe dressed fine, always looking after her appearance, but her style would not be considered sexy. Ben started taking Zoe shopping more. He bought her tighter fitting clothes that flaunted her figure or were sexy, but still sophisticated. Ben bought her sexier dresses and made a point to take her out to fancy dinners more often. He also bought her clothes such as tighter fitting pencil skirts she could wear to the office.

Ben bought Zoe sexy lingerie for the bedroom more often. He also bought her sexy thongs, V-strings and G-string panties with matching bras she could wear every day. Zoe enjoyed her new wardrobe. She even started wearing the sexier panties to the office under her new work outfits.

After a few months, Ben could tell Zoe enjoyed and adapted well to her new sexier clothing style. She eventually dressed sexier on her own without much prompting from Ben. Even the clothes she bought herself were sexier.

Ben then started instigating foreplay in places other than the bedroom. He would make out with Zoe in places like the car in a restaurant parking lot. They started having sex in places other than the bedroom like the living room or kitchen. One night after a work party, he even got her to have sex with him in the office building emergency exit stairwell. Ben could tell that Zoe was becoming more confident in her sexuality.

One night when they were having sex, Ben asked Zoe, "If we weren't married, who would you want to go out with?"

Zoe said, "I've never thought about it. You mean, like a celebrity?"

Ben replied, "Anyone. Whoever you want." Zoe thought about it briefly and named a few celebrity crushes she had.

The next month, Ben planned a long weekend trip to Las Vegas. He took Zoe shopping when they arrived and bought her a sexy, tight fitting dress. It was low cut with an open back. The bottom hem was cut short, coming only a few inches below her butt. Zoe was hesitant to buy it. It was appropriate for a 25-year old to wear out in Vegas, but certainly not Zoe's style. When Zoe tried it on, Ben prompted the young salesgirl at the store, who told Zoe she looked amazing in the dress. So, Zoe agreed to it and they bought it.

Ben and Zoe went out that night to a fancy dinner, then went dancing. The next day after breakfast, Ben suggested they go to the pool. Zoe willingly agreed. Ben surprised Zoe and handed her a gift-wrapped box. Zoe opened the gift. Inside the box was a fancy bikini from a trendy swimsuit boutique. Zoe exclaimed, "Oh my gosh. This is so nice." She picked up the bikini and said, "Oh. But wait. This has a thong bottom. I can't wear this to a public pool. It's too revealing."

Ben remarked, "Honey, you will look great wearing that. And this is Vegas. We'll go to the adult pool and you'll fit right in." Zoe hemmed and hawed a bit. After a bit of coaxing from Ben, she finally agreed to wear it and they went to the pool. Ben noticed numerous men checking out Zoe. He remarked to her, "I've seen several guys admiring your tight bottom in that bikini."

Zoe replied, "Oh stop it. They are not."

Ben said, "They are. It's sexy." Zoe blushed a bit, but Ben could tell she enjoyed the compliment. Ben continued, "I bet they are picturing how hot you look naked, wondering what it would be like to have sex with you. It's a turn on."

Zoe replied, "You are so bad. They are not." But in her mind, Zoe started wondering if men around the pool were in fact picturing her like that. She felt like it would be a little flattering to Zoe if they were.

A few weeks later, Ben made plans to take Zoe out for an evening. After dinner, Ben asked Zoe, "How would you like to play a little game this evening?"

Zoe said, "What did you have in mind?"

Ben said, "How about we go to the bar next door. You sit at the bar by yourself and pretend you are available. I will sit in the back corner of the bar. You let a few guys hit on you and buy you drinks. Then after a bit, I will come by and try and pick you up like we never met. Maybe try and take you home for a pretend one-night stand? Sound like fun?"

Zoe answered, "Sure, getting picked up by you sounds fun."

Ben added, "And to make it a little more exciting, we will have a point system. You get two points for each guy that hits on you or that you flirt with. And three points for each drink someone buys you. We can call them sexy points."

Zoe responded, "And, what do I do with these sexy points?"

Ben replied, "hmmm... how about we create a list of gifts you can redeem for them. 25 sexy points for a spa day. 50 sexy points for a new outfit; the whole thing; dress, shoes, lingerie. 100 sexy points for a beach resort weekend."

Zoe replied, "Ok, you are on. But there is no way I can earn 25 points tonight at one point for flirting and three points for a drink. I'd be wasted."

Ben added, "We can extend it beyond tonight. We will add to it and keep a running total. You'll get one sexy point every time you wear sexy panties like a thong or V-string, three sexy points if you wear a short skirt and no panties in public or to the office, five sexy points if you wear sexy lingerie like a teddy or garter belt and stockings under your clothes when you go out in public, etc. We can come up with some more as we go."

Zoe remarked, "Ok, I'm good with that." They left the restaurant and went to the bar next door. Zoe sat at the bar and Ben sat at a high-top table toward the back of the bar. Before long, a guy sat next to Zoe and started flirting with her. He bought her a drink and they chatted for a bit. He eventually left and a short while later another man began hitting on Zoe. He bought her two drinks before he eventually left.

As promised, Ben came over and sat next to Zoe. He pretended not to know her and offered to buy her a drink. She played along and they chatted for a bit as if they didn't know each other. Eventually, Ben suggested they go somewhere more private and she agreed. When they got home, they raced up to the bedroom like they were horny teenagers. They stripped their clothes off and were soon having hot sex. Ben could tell that Zoe was extra aroused from the evening's game.

After they both came, Ben asked, "So, did you enjoy our little game tonight?"

Zoe replied, "I did. It was fun."

Ben asked, "How many points did you rack up?"

Zoe answered, "Well, three men flirted with me, including yourself. So that's six points. Four drinks, including the one you bought me, so that's another 12 points. That makes 19 points total."

Ben inquired, "19? I think your math is off a bit. Shouldn't it be 18?"

Zoe responded, "No. I was wearing a sexy thong, so that's another point. 19."

Ben replied, "Ok, you are right. I'll give you a thong point even though you were already wearing it when we started the game." They both laughed.

Several weeks later, Ben and Zoe went over to a friend's house for a dinner party. After dinner, everyone was hanging out in the game room in the basement. The host said, "Let's do something fun. How about a friendly game of strip poker?" The reaction from the group was mostly positive, with someone commenting, "ooh that sounds fun," and another, "ok, you are on." One of the women said, "But I stink at cards."

Zoe added, "I'm not really a card player either."

The host replied, "That's ok, nobody wants to play strip poker against a card shark!" Everyone laughed.

Zoe whispered to Ben, "I don't know about this."

Ben replied, "It will be fun. But if you don't want to, we don't have to. It's no big deal."

Zoe said, "I'm not sure I want everyone seeing me naked, especially sitting next to a couple 20-something women with perfect figures."

Ben responded, "You have the best body here by far, trust me. But if you don't want to its totally fine. We don't have to."

Zoe said, "No, I don't want to be the old fuddy duddy that's the only one who doesn't want to play."

Ben said, "Well let's play then. It will be fun." Ben continued, "And to sweeten the pot, I will give you ten sexy points for playing," as he winked at her.

Zoe laughed and then acquiesced, "Ok I guess."

Ben announced, "We're game. Let's play."

The host explained the rules as follows:

To make things fair, everyone starts with five articles of clothing. If you are wearing more, take it off now.

For each hand, you pick an item of clothing as an ante for that hand, starting with shoes/socks or whatever, ending with your boxers/panties.

Each person will be dealt five cards. You look at your main two, with the other three remaining face-down. A flop will be dealt. Then you can discard either or both of the two cards you looked at for one or two of your face down cards. A turn will be dealt. You can then exchange ONE of your cards with a face-down card, if you wish. The river will be dealt. Then there will be a showdown, with the worst hand losing the item you nominated as your ante. Once you lose an article of clothing, it's gone and you can't win it back. That will keep the game to a reasonable length of time.

When you lose your last item of clothing, you have to take it off, stand up and take a lap around the table, handing your last item of clothing to the winner of that hand who gets to keep it as a trophy. And no trying to cover yourself up on your loser lap.

Then, in typical group fashion, all kinds of questions were fired at the host about how the game works. He finally said, "Wait. It's not that hard. We will play a practice round. It's easy, and heavily reliant on pure luck. There's no bluffing, betting, raising or lengthy strategy involved."

One of the women asked, "What if I don't have on five articles of clothing? I wore a dress."

As he counted on his fingers, the host replied, "No problem. Dress, bra, panties, left shoe and right shoe. That makes five. That work?" She nodded her head yes.

They all sat down at the table as the host dimmed the lights in the room leaving just a bright light shining on the table and shadows behind each of the players. The host commented, "There. Now we have dramatic lighting to set the stage." Everyone laughed.

The game started. After the first two rounds, Zoe was relieved she hadn't been one of the first to lose a hand. She did lose the third hand and took off her shoes. Her five items were her shirt, skirt, bra, panties and shoes. As the game went on, Zoe relaxed and had a good time. She was pleased she was doing well and not near last place. The game was quite fun, with everyone hooting and hollering as cards were flipped in the showdown and rounds ended. As the game went on, comradery built with the girls siding together and cheering when one of the boys lost a hand, and the boys cheering together when one of the girls lost.

One of the guys was the first to go out. He walked around the table as required and handed his boxers to the winner. Everyone made a small golf clap as he sat back down. The game went on with one of the women being the next to go out. She stood up, pushed her thong down to her ankles and off, then walked around the table and handed her thong to Zoe who had won that hand. Zoe was proud of herself for winning a trophy hand. She was also a little relieved she wasn't the first woman to have to get naked. Everyone clapped when the woman sat back down.

Two hands later, Ben went out. He walked around the table and handed his boxers to the host who won the hand. The host said, "I don't want that," as he threw the boxers across the room. The game went on, coming down to Zoe, the host, and the other man. Zoe was down to her bra and panties, with both guys down to their boxers. Zoe won the next hand, knocking the host out. All the girls cheered, and Zoe was elated. She thought to herself she could win this thing. The host did his lap and handed his boxers to Zoe, her second trophy of the night. He remarked, "How is it that the person who was hesitant to play always ends up winning?"

Zoe was excited as the next hand was dealt. But her elation faded when she lost the hand and had to take off her bra. The boys cheered and the girls let out a big 'aawwwww'. She took off her bra and covered her nipples and most of her breasts with her crossed arms. The host called out, "Oh come on, show us your tits."

Zoe jokingly barked back, "Shut it. You are out of the game, so you be quiet over there." Everyone laughed.

One of the other women called out, "She can do whatever she wants. That wasn't in your rules. Too late to add a new rule now." Zoe was really enjoying the comradery with the girls and having a blast. The game had become all about fun and winning, not about seeing each other naked.

The final hand was dealt. There was excited tension in the room to see who would win. Zoe carefully looked at her cards with one hand as she covered her breasts with her other arm. The cards were dealt and the anticipation in the room grew. The cards were flipped over in the showdown. The men cheered and the women let out a big 'awwwww.' Zoe had lost the hand.

Zoe leaned forward and removed her panties under the table as she was still seated. She stood up, no longer covering her breasts as that was not allowed under the rules, and the guys cheered again. Zoe started walking her circle around the table with her V-string panties in her hand. At this point, she was having so much fun she really didn't care she was naked in front of the others. It also helped that everyone else was naked, with the exception of the winner still seated in his boxers.

As Zoe was three quarters through her circle, the winner called out, "Hey, don't forget my trophy!" Zoe stopped and smirked at him. Then she took the elastic string on her panties wrapped around one finger pointing at him, then pulled on the other side and shot her panties across the table at him like a rubber band. Everyone laughed and cheered in a big uproar.

As Zoe continued walking, the host said, "Let's hear it for our runner up, the self-proclaimed novice poker player, the very beautiful and talented Zoe!" The room erupted in applause and whistles. Zoe arrived back at her chair as everyone was clapping. Zoe did a curtsy bow, then sat down. Everyone sat at the table for a few minutes finishing their drinks, then got up and got dressed. They all mingled for a short while, then slowly made their way to the door to head home.

Ben thought the evening couldn't have gone more perfect than if he had scripted it. He had suggested the strip poker idea to the host, but the way it all played out was pure luck. When Zoe and Ben arrived home, they made their way to the bedroom to have sex. During heated foreplay, Ben asked, "Did you enjoy tonight?"

Zoe responded, "Oh my god yes. I can't believe how much fun that was."

Ben said, "You were so hot and sexy tonight."

Zoe asked, "Really?"

Ben answered, "Definitely. Not to be crass, but the guys said you have the best tits they have probably ever seen in person. Even Amy commented to me as we were leaving that she thought your body was better than hers. She said she hoped she would have half as a good a figure as you do now when she is ten years older."

Zoe said, "Really? Amy is like 25 and not an ounce of fat anywhere on her little body."

Ben said, "I know. But that's what she said. I'm not making it up. And it's true." Zoe had a big smile on her face. They proceeded to have hot, steamy sex.

A few nights later, Zoe and Ben were in the bedroom. Ben said, "Come sit on the bed with me. Let's watch some sexy videos together." It wasn't their first time watching porn together. They had done it two or three times in the past, but it had been a while.

Zoe agreed and Ben placed his laptop between them and started surfing for videos to watch. He pulled up a couple videos of couples having sex together. With each video he played, he watched Zoe's face to judge her reaction.

The next video he showed was a guy giving a girl a cum facial and Ben commented on it being hot. Then he showed two girls and a guy having a threesome. He showed another of a couple together. Then he showed a cuckold video with a guy and a girl having sex, with another guy watching from a chair nearby the bed. Ben said, "That's really sexy." Then he showed a few more videos of couples having sex. After about 20 minutes or so of this, they were both aroused. Ben put on another cuckold video, then pushed the laptop aside. He left it playing on the bed as they had sex.

A few weeks later, Zoe went out of town on a business trip. Zoe made plans to extend her trip to stay a few days after her work was over instead of coming home. Ben flew out to meet her so they could spend a few days together out of town. They went out to dinner and to a few downtown bars for drinks Wednesday night.

After dinner the next evening, Zoe and Ben drove back to the hotel. When they stopped at a stop light, Ben saw there was a strip club on the corner. The marque sign said, "Amateur Strip Off Every Thursday night at 9pm. Win $250."

Ben pointed at the sign and said, "I bet you would win that for sure."

Zoe asked, "Win what?"

Ben said, "On the sign."

Zoe read the sign and said, "Haha. You are funny."

Ben remarked, "No, I'm serious. You would totally win."

They drove back to the hotel and had a drink in the hotel bar. Ben said to Zoe, "Let's go back to that club."

Zoe asked, "What club?"

Ben answered, "The strip club. The one with the strip contest."

Zoe inquired, "Seriously?"

Ben replied, "Yes. I want you to enter the contest."

Zoe said, "What? No. I don't want all those people seeing me naked. And I don't know how to strip."

Ben remarked, "It's not like anyone we know will be there. And you just dance to the music as you take off your clothes. How hard can that be?"

Zoe commented, "I don't know."

Ben said, "Come on. It will be fun. It's only 7:30. We can go and you can watch a few of the regular girls dance beforehand and pick up some moves. You'll get fifteen sexy points you do it! But if you don't want to it's fine."

Zoe thought about it for a bit. She finally said, "Ok, we can go watch for a bit if you want. I'm not making any promises about the contest though."