Jolene Time Share Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my wife sleep for a while before nodding off myself. It was mid-afternoon when we woke up, having a couple of hours before our tour. Jolene and I took in some more sun, reading and having a couple of cocktails. It was still very hot as we took our showers and prepared for our tour, texting Tim to let him know we were ready. Jolene slipped into a very short wrap around skirt, most of her tan thighs exposed; when she walked across the room in her high heels the skirt opened almost enough to show her naked pussy. She slipped on a loose fitting blouse, not sheer but revealing her large breasts, her nipples pressing against the thin material. It was only a while before Tim showed up at our door; I let him in as my wife finished brushing her hair. Jolene walked up and embraced Tim, letting her tongue slide into his mouth as his hands caressed her breasts. Jolene pushed away gently, saying we were running late, taking his hand and heading toward the golf cart. Jolene made no attempt to keep her skirt closed as she moved on to the seat, allowing Tim a nice glimpse of her fine pussy. She smiled at her young friend and asked if he would take us to the models at the resort. Tim dropped us off at the models where the tour was going to start, letting us know he might still be on shift when our dinner was over.

We were milling around the model, walking through the kitchen when we heard male voices coming from the rear of the house. As we made our way toward the voices we discovered Ron, our table host, and our table mate Stan in the master bedroom talking about the time share plan. Both men stopped talking when we entered the room, their eyes focused on my wife's semi exposed chest. As she moved across the room her braless tits jiggled under the thin material of her blouse. Jolene gave Stan a small kiss on the lips as she hugged him. Moving to Ron my wife pressed her body to his as she took her time kissing him, allowing him to explore her with his tongue and his hands. Stepping back from Ron she kept his hand in hers, and then turning to Stan took his hand in hers as well. Both men were unsure what was happening as my wife moved their hands to her braless tits, pressing their hands to her chest over her blouse, allowing them to fondle her erect nipples. My wife smiled at me and asked me to check the front door as she dropped her blouse from her shoulders allowing the two men access to her naked breasts.

After locking the front door I returned to the master bedroom to find my wife kneeling in front of Ron sucking his long hard cock. Stan was standing next to Ron, his cock in hand as he stroked it; his cock was short but very thick. Smiling up at me Jolene stood up, stepped out of her skirt kicking it aside she asked if we had time for a little fun. Standing in only her high heels, her long tan legs spread slightly showing her shaved pussy my wife told Stan to move onto the bed so she could suck his cock. Jolene, moving like a cat onto the bed, kneeling above Stan's hard cock, her legs spread apart revealing her very wet pussy, turned to Ron and smiled her sexy crooked smile telling him she wanted him to fucker her with his hard cock. I had my cock in my hand as Ron dropped his pants to the floor and moved in behind my wife, his cock in his hand as he guided it to her naked pussy. Standing next to the bed stroking my cock I watched as my wife sucked Stan's cock, her hands stroking his cock as she sucked him in and out of her mouth. Stan had my wife by the back of her head; a handful of hair, fucking her mouth, his cock was wet with her saliva as she was moaning on his thick shaft.

Ron had slipped his long cock into my wife's wet pussy; he was holding her by the hips as he drove his dick in and out of her cunt. The sound of her squishy pussy filled the room as Ron continued fucking my wife, his cock shining with her pussy juice. Stan began yelling he was going to cum as my wife sucked the sperm from his cock. She looked up at him as he shot his load over her lips and face. Ron was fucking my wife as Stan covered her with more of his cum; Jolene was begging him to cum more. I began shooting my load onto the bed watching my wife licking him clean as Ron began really pounding her pussy. Ron was grunting loudly as he shot his load deep into my wife's wet pussy, mixing his cum with hers as she began bucking against him in an orgasm. Ron continued fucking my wife as his cock began to soften, he was telling her what a slutty wife she was, letting her know how tight her pussy was as he slowly slipped from her wet grip.

Jolene moved her well fucked body up Stan's body until she was straddling his face with her cum filled cunt. His shirt had a small trail of cum across it, her well fucked pussy dripping cum as she made her way to his face. Slowly lowering her hips toward Stan's face she slipped a finger into her pussy, removing it covered with cum and offered it to Stan. He eagerly licked her finger clean and began sucking her well fucked pussy as she lowered it to his mouth. Ron stood half naked at the end of the bed watching Stan clean his cum from my wife's pussy. His hand slowly pumping his half hard dick back to erection as he watched her. Jolene was pulling on her nipples as Stan sucked her juicy pussy. Sucking on her clit my wife began convulsing in her second orgasm; Stan began nibbling on her clit as she pressed her pussy to his face. My cock was still hard watching my nasty wife, her sweaty body grinding on Stan's face.

We heard knocking on the front door; Ron pulled his pants back on and asked if he should answer the door. Jolene slid from the bed leaving Stan laying there with a half hard cock, his face covered with cum as she told Ron to go ahead and answer the door. My wife slipped into her skirt as Stan rolled from the bed and headed toward the bathroom. Jolene was just pulling her blouse over her head as Sue and Jason joined us in the bedroom, Ron following behind them, a satisfied smile on his face, his cock pressing against his pants. Sue looked at the messed up bed, then at Ron and I before smiling and asking if the master bedroom always looked like it had just been used. Before Ron could answer Stan came out of the bathroom, straightening his pants as he looked up startled to see Sue and Jason. Stan reached to shake Sue's hand as she reached out with a finger and wiped cum from his shirt looking him in the eye and asking him where it came from.

Before Stan could answer she licked her finger clean and asked if there was more where that came from. Jason was standing next to his wife with a questioning look on his face as he watched his wife and Stan. Ron spoke up and said we should be headed to dinner as he stepped across the bedroom heading toward the door. Sue was wearing a strapless dinner dress, her pale legs covered with black stockings trailing down to a pair of satin high heeled pumps. Ron was at the door watching as Sue turned to me and told me and told me to show her my cock. The room was quiet as I slipped my still hard cock from my pants, holding its hardness in my hand. Stroke it she said as she pushed Stan backward on the bed, asking me if I had jacked off watching Stan fuck my wife. Sue reached behind her back and slowly lowered her zipper down and over her nice ass. Letting the dress fall to the floor Sue stood in only a garter belt, her stocking and her heels as I told her I watched Ron fuck my wife as she sucked off Stan.

Her husband Jason had stepped back as his wife dropped her dress, not quite knowing what to do. Stan had gotten the message and had slipped his pants off his legs and lay on the bed with his hard cock pointing toward the ceiling. As Jason turned toward the door Sue told him to stop and watch his slutty wife fuck a complete stranger. Jason did as he was told and as he turned back to watch it was obvious his cock was as hard as Stan's and mine. Sue was now on the bed on her hand and knees facing her husband as she told him to jack off as he watched her get fucked. Jason dropped his pants revealing a very large cock, half hard and half soft, his hand barely large enough to wrap it around the shaft. Stan moved in behind Sue and slid his hard cock into her waiting pussy. He had her by the hips as she began talking like a slut telling him to fuck her harder. Jason's cock was growing as he watched Stan fuck his wife's hungry pussy.

Stan erupted in Sue's pussy as he pulled her by her hair back into him. Sue was certainly lost in the moment as she bucked against Stan's cock in her own orgasm. Jason lost it about then and shot his load, his hard cock sending streams of cum over his hand as he watched his wife get fucked. He stood there with his cock in his hand as Stan slipped from Sue's pussy. Sue looked like a slut as she turned to sit spread legged on the bed, cum oozing from her well fucked pussy. Stan moved next to her as she told her husband to kneel in front of her and lick his fingers clean. Jason dropped to the floor as he licked his own cum from his fingers. Jolene and I watched as Sue, still fingering her well fucked pussy directed her husband to suck Jason's cock. Ron slowly shut the door and locked it as we all watched Jason lower his face to Stan's cum covered cock and take it into his mouth. Jason sucked Stan's cock like he knew what he was doing, licking it clean before being directed by Sue to suck Jason's cum from her pussy.

Ron, Jolene and I watched as Jason moved between his wife's parted legs and began sucking Jason's cum from her pussy. Sue and Stan leaned back on the bed and began making out, Stan tweaking her nipples as her husband licked her cunt. It was only moments before Sue began moaning in an intense orgasm, clamping her husband's head between her thighs as Stan roughly pinched her nipples. As Sue's legs parted her husband sank to the floor, his face glazed with combined juices of Stan and his slutty wife. Sue smiled at Jolene and thanked her for her advice earlier in the afternoon and said she didn't believe her husband would enjoy her being a slut so much. Sue turned to her husband and asked if he enjoyed sucking his first cock and licking another man's cum from her pussy. Jason's cock was getting hard again as he said he had wanted both for a long time.

Stan had stood and slid his pants back on, joining Ron at the door to the bedroom. Sue and Jason retreated to the bathroom to clean up as we left them alone, the three of us headed to dinner. Stopping before leaving the model Ron asked that we be discreet as he didn't want to lose his job. Jolene stepped up and told him as long as he would fuck her again we would be as quiet as church mice, squeezing his semi-erect cock through his pants as we opened the door and headed to dinner. We had been seated about 10 or 15 minutes when Sue and Jason joined us at the table. Sue sat between Jason and Stan, her hands dropping below the table almost immediately. We enjoyed a great dinner; Ron gave a portion an obligatory speech about the facility, it seemed almost silly to be talking about the resort when we all had sex on our minds.

After dinner Sue asked us all to join them in their room however Jolene and I excused ourselves leaving Ron, Stan, Jason and Sue to head off to their room together. Sue was between Stan and her husband as they made their way out of the dining room. I asked Jolene what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to fuck Tim and Brad that the story I had told her earlier was making her horny. I asked if her pussy was sore yet and she said she was just getting warmed up and wanted to fuck some more. I told her to call Tim to pick us up as I headed to the bathroom; my cock was growing again thinking about the two young men fucking my wife.

Jolene and I were standing in front of the resort as a limousine pulled up to the curb. The back door opened and Tim was sitting in the back seat motioning us to join him. As I followed Jolene into the limousine we were also greeted by Brad who was sitting behind the driver. Tim shut the door behind us and told us that Brad's brother Chad was the driver and we had the limousine for about an hour or so if we wanted to see the town. It was the same Chad from the pizza place, it turned out Brad and Chad's father owned both the pizza place and the limousine service. Jolene was sitting next to Tim, he breasts mostly on display, her short skirt revealing her long tan legs, slightly spread allowing a glimpse of her fine pussy. She leaned forward and told Chad to take us downtown Palm Springs, her large tits clearly on display. I sat across from Brad, behind his brother as we watched Tim and Jolene begin making out, his hands moving down her fine body, slipping between her naughty thighs. Brad and I watched as Jolene spread her legs allowing Tim to slide his finger into her wet pussy. Chad adjusted the mirror, making no pretense of watching my nasty wife.

As they broke their kiss I told Jolene to remove her clothes, leave her high heels on, and crawl across the limousine to suck my cock. My wife slipped out of her blouse and squeezed her skirt over her hips, completely naked she crawled across the floor of the limousine, her large tits swaying beneath her as she moved up to my crotch. Lowering my zipper with her small hands she removed my cock and began licking its head while looking up at me, her eyes smiling with pleasure. As Brad watched Jolene suck my dick he took his hard cock from his pants and began stroking it. My wife reached out and began fondling his balls as she continued sucking me, my cock buried deep in her mouth. I didn't want to cum yet and told her to suck our new friend's cock. My wife didn't miss a beat as she moved over to Brad's long thin cock and began licking its shaft up and down while stroking its length. Jolene slid the length of his shaft into her mouth and with a muffled groan slipped her free hand between her legs.

Raising from Brad's cock, her fingers playing with her pussy, Jolene turned to Tim and told him to get naked, that she was going to suck him next as she helped Brad remove his pants and undershorts. I stroked my own cock as I watched my wife crawl back across the floor of the limo to where Tim was sitting with his hard cock on display, her wet pussy framed between her thighs, her tight little ass inviting an invasion. Jolene moved between Tim's legs and began sucking his balls and cock. My wife's legs were spread, her pussy glistening with wetness as Brad moved in behind her. With one long push Brad sunk his cock in my wife's waiting pussy, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back to him. Jolene stayed on Tim's cock as his friend assaulted my wife's pussy, slamming her with long deep strokes. Tim had a handful of my wife's hair as she sucked his cock, releasing it just as he shot his sperm all over her face. Jolene was quick to suck his cock back into her mouth, milking the rest of his load from him, her face covered with his white juice. That was it for Brad as he grunted and drove his cock into Jolene's well fucked pussy. His ass was tight as he dumped load after load into my wife, holding her hips as he ground his cock into her.

We were driving through downtown Palm Springs with the lights bouncing off the limousine's windows, two young men fucking my wife as I masturbated and watched. Brad slipped his spent cock out of Jolene and moved to the back seat. My wife was still kneeling in front of Tim, cum dripping from her pussy and smeared over her face, she was slowly licking Tim's semi hard cock. Sitting up Jolene's slim fingers wiped Brad's cum from her face before slipping them into her mouth and licking them clean. My wife moved up to the seat between Tim and Brad, naked, sweaty and exuding sex. Her beautiful pussy was on display as she smiled across the limo at me and beckoned me with her finger. I knew Chad had watched the whole show and was watching as I moved across the car and slid my tongue into my wife's cum filled pussy. Sucking my wife's clit and rolling my tongue around her pussy I cleaned the cream pie Brad had left behind. Looking up I could see both Brad and Tim sucking my wife's nipples as I continued eating her pussy. Jolene erupted in an orgasm as she began squirting a mix of cum into my mouth and over my face. My cock was rock hard as I sucked hard on her clit as she relaxed on the seat.

Tim was hard again; his dick was in his hand as my wife moved up on the seat, facing him, moving her hot body next to his. We were rolling slowly down the boulevard as Jolene mounted Tim, sliding her wet pussy over his hardness, leaning backward so he could pull on her nipples. Jolene asked Chad to lower the windows, letting the hot desert air to flow over her sexy body. Still leaning backward her arms outstretched around Tim's neck, he was pinching my wife's nipples as she ground herself to his cock. Pulling up to a red light my wife was on full display in the bright lights to a carload of young college age kids as she fucked Tim. As we sat at the light they watched through the open windows as my wife rode Tim's cock, his fingers squeezing and pulling her nipples as she began tossing her head back and forth in an orgasm. As Chad drove away from the light Tim emptied his second load into my wife, this time into her fine pussy, holding her on his lap as she ground her pussy on his cock. The hot desert air was working its magic as I watched my wife and Tim making out in the back of the limo, his cock still buried in her pussy, my cock was hard and Brad was stroking his to hardness again.

It had been almost an hour as Chad turned into the resort and headed toward our suite. Laying across the seat as Tim fondled her ass my wife was leisurely sucking on Brad's hard cock, enjoying her new friend and his young dick. Chad pulled up to the suite, leaving the engine running and watching in the rear view mirror as my wife sucked his brother off. Jolene enjoyed every drop of cum as Brad shot his load into her wet lips then smeared the head of his cock all over her face; licking the head of his cock clean she thanked him for a great night. Chad had moved to the side of the car and slowly opened the door as my wife slid from the seat letting his brother's cock slip from her mouth. Jolene squeezed Chad's cock as she stepped naked from the limousine, a little bit of his brother's cum at the edges of her mouth. Still in her high heels standing naked in front of him she allowed Chad to fondle her tits as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked him for driving safely. Chad said he could be available another time if we were interested watching as my wife moved toward the door of our suite. I thanked the three young men and followed my slutty little wife into our suite, wanting to fuck her well used pussy and wondering what day four was going to bring.

12