Jon Starting Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ward round," Eddie said smiling.

"Ward round." He nodded and walked toward the door. Though, Eddie's long strides had him there first opening it for Jon.

"Oh, I don't have my new ID badge yet. Is that going to matter?"

Eddie angled his head. "I think everybody is going to know who you are." He took his own ID badge out of his coat pocked and clipped it on. It had his picture on it, his name and title. "Everyone should have theirs on so you'll be able to learn their names, ranks, and serial numbers." He chuckled at his own joke but Jonathan hadn't really heard what he'd said as his eyes were intent on Eddie's badge.

"Jasper? Your name is Jasper?"

"Yes, Jasper Edwards."

"Jasper Edwards?" He said the name slowly and then closed his eyes and shook his head. "You're Jasper Edwards?"

"Is something wrong?"

"You don't by any chance happen to have a couple of gorgeous four-year-old daughters with lovely blonde ringlets and blue eyes called Lilly and Lola, do you?"

Jasper's puzzled expression slid from his face to be replaced by total incredulity, his eyes wide with disbelief, yet he kept his voice controlled and calm. "How on Earth do you know that?"

12