All Comments on 'Jordan Cums of Age'

by MagicWand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
blackmail?

why do you ass writers think blackmail is so sexy you need to get some therapy blackmail never works one or all always get hurt and it is never sexy or erotic don't quit your day job this sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW! Very hot story!

Hurry up with part two. I think this one could end up being a very hot series if you put good effort into each story. Please though, no gay stuff! I am straight and it ruins stories for me when they end up with some gay stuff in them.

To the person who wrote complaining about blackmail. give it a break already. This is a fantasy story. In truth, stuff like that does actually happen. Many times in real life, women need something but the only thing they have to barter for what they want is sex. So the do it.

In this story, it is just a good way to set up the sister deciding to go to her brother to lose her virginity. So far, it is a pretty hot story. If it goes well, the sister will have sex with the other guys but not enjoy it too much but will absolutely love the sex with her brother. Being able to compare the bad sex with the other guys and the great sex with her brother will highlight to her that she wants to continue having sex with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like a lot 0f others-

you think "grinded" is correct. What school did you got to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

Dumb

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
blackmail..

dont like the part with blackmail, what kind of brother says "fuck them"

omG ...

1/10 its a shame .. =[

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why don't you know how tenses work?

If you're going to write, and post stories for other people to read, at least learn how to do it properly. You keep mixing the present and past tense, sometimes in the same sentence, and it's really, REALLY irritating to have to keep stopping reading to mentally correct it so the story works. Add to that the poor word use (for instance, do you actually think 'grinded' is a real word?), idiotic plot devices and choppy punctuation, and this just shows up as a poorly conceived and rushed effort all round. Take it down and get an editor, one who can advise you on how to write a proper story.

1/5

JCBRONXJCBRONXalmost 4 years ago
Still dripping...

Deviants both. No sister but cousins taught me best part neither knew about the other. Then by surprise Mary Anne walked in on Sandy and me asleep, naked and unaware until she showed us pictures later in the day. Polaroid cameras were the only cameras capable of doing this in the 50's.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

Wish she was my sister.

I’d love to share in her education.

Can’t wait for the next chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous