Jordan Cums of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

Jordan was steps from Sebastian's front door. This was embarrassing. Was she a bad person? She was forcing her brother to commit incest. Perhaps he had all day to think about it and was angry with her for making him sin. He lightly knocked on the door. She was thinking all this was a bad mistake and she should just leave when suddenly the door opened and she was pulled hard inside.

Sebastian pulled her in and slammed the apartment door. He quickly hugged her body against his and locked his lips to her. While pushing his tongue into her mouth his hands rolled across her tits and ass.

Before she arrived, Sebastian thought about what he should do. He thought his sister might feel ashamed, reluctant, or sorry she had sex. Given the chance for her to think logically, she would probably change her mind and back out. He decided a sex blitz would prevent all that.

While kissing her with her back against the living room wall, Sebastian reached his hand under her school skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties. She was getting wet.

Their kiss broke. He smiled at her then took her by hand toward the bedroom. Jordan was glad to see her brother showed no remorse. She decided it was her turn to show him that she also wanted him.

She pushed him back on his bed and undressed. In no time she was naked and pulling off his jeans. She climbed on top of him and continued kissing him. Sebastian was relieved to see his plan worked. She wanted it as much as he did. He grinded his cock against her pussy. He licked his fingers and manipulated them into her cunt. It wasn't necessary, she was already wet. He took his cock in his hand and shoved it into his sister's pussy.

Jordan was surprised how easily his cock entered into her and how nice it felt. She rocked her ass back and forth, sitting upright while her brother's hands caressed her nipples. Sebastian pumped his cock into her pussy. This time, he was prepared to fuck her good. Jordan enjoyed being on top and controlling how fast and long she can fuck his cock. She alternated fast thumping to slow grind, finding what she enjoyed and what felt better to her. She had her orgasm and continued to move her ass against him.

Sebastian now slipped out of her pussy and pulled her around. She wanted to learn, well he was going to teach her. He pulled her up on her knees in doggy position. He admired her round firm, perfect ass and slid his cock into her pussy. He gripped her waist with both hands as he plowed into her.

Jordan was surprised and was wondering what was happening until she felt him enter her. She buried her face into the bed while her ass, stuck up while her brother fed his cock into her. She orgasmed again and then felt him orgasm as well.

Once again the collapsed and cuddled together.

"Oh my gosh, that was awesome. Fucking you feels so good." A breathless Jordan remarked.

Sebastian was glad to hear it. Now she was getting hooked and soon she will become a regular visitor to his bed. Now the rest of his idea needed to take place and Jordan provided the opening.

"So what is your idea with me and the boys from the garage?" She asked.

"Let's have a sandwich and I will explain it to you."

Sebastian told her that she should invite Seth first. She should wear something sexy, sit him in the living room and give him a rum and coke. Then put on some music and dance sexy in front of him.

Sebastian told her between he alcohol and her sexy outfit and dance, he probably will be ready to cum. All she had to do was show him some tit, undo his zipper and jerk him off.

"But what if he doesn't let me, what if he wants to fuck me?" She asked.

"Well, then give him a blow job. He probably is as inexperienced as you are and will cum right away. In fact he might get so embarrassed he will turn tail and leave. The next day is will probably tell his buddies that he fucked you every such way." Sebastian laughed.

"Gee, I don't even know how to do a blow job."

Sebastian smiled. "That is what I am here for. Go change into your underwear, I'll put some music on and we will rehearse it all."

To be continued.........

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12