Jordan Spins Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Candy asked me. "Why don't you try it on?"

I don't know why I just stood there without speaking. I think I desperately wanted to say something, but I think I was afraid of what I might look like in that outfit.

Candy waited patiently for me to respond and then realized I might not have even heard her. "Hello, Earth to Jordan."

She chuckled when I turned my head and had a surprised look on my face. "I'm sorry Candy, what did you say?"

She laughed again. "I think you should try this on, trust me - it's really you!"

I finally decided that I'd rather know now whether I'd look good in the outfit, as opposed to having Debbie see me in it for the first time on Saturday night.

I looked at Candy and I finally relented and said I would try it on and she appeared genuinely happy. I followed her to the changing room and I went inside. She handed me the gown and told me she'd be right back with the accessories and then she disappeared.

I opened the door to the room and went inside and began taking off my clothes, which was an easy enough task. There was only my shirt, my skirt and my shoes. Then I looked at the gown and laughed, thinking that this would be even easier. I pulled it over my head and looked at myself in the mirror that was affixed to the back wall of the small changing room.

Before I could form an opinion about the gown there was a knock at the door and I opened it. Candy was standing there with several items in her hands, but she just stood there staring at me in that transparent gown for at least a half minute before she finally opened her mouth.

"Ah, here are two g-strings one with and one without a crotch." She said, handing me the two items. I took them and dropped them on the seat directly behind me without scrutinizing them. When I turned back to face Candy I could tell that her eyes had been surveying my ass and I was well aware that the transparent gown left precious little to the imagination.

"Here are a pair of thigh high stockings that I'm sure will fit you perfectly. I know it takes a little work to get those seams straight, but I think they'll really make your legs look even better than they normally do."

I smiled at her and took the stockings she handed me and turned to drop them on the same chair where I had just placed the underwear, but then I had a really wicked thought. I dropped them on the floor in front of the chair instead and then I pretended to be annoyed at myself for my terrible aim. I turned around and slowly bent down to pick them up, knowing full well that I was fully exposing my entire bottom to Candy for her viewing pleasure.

I'd never done anything like that before, but I suddenly became extremely aroused knowing that she was watching me and I could feel that I was getting very moist below. It seemed most strange that at my age I was realizing that my little shameless display was really turning me on.

I turned back in time to see Candy's eyes directed at my ass and when she realized that I had caught her in the act she turned a little read and then I heard her swallow hard. I just smiled, but then I noticed she was holding a pair of shoes in her hands.

"What's with the shoes?" I asked her.

It was obvious that my question nearly startled her, as she redirected her eyes to mine.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked, turning even redder from embarrassment. And as I watched her, I wondered just how many times a day an employee would get turned on assisting customers in this store. I sure didn't think I could ever handle such a job, although the perks would be great.

"Earth to Candy . . . the shoes – why are you bringing me the shoes?" I asked again.

She looked down at the shoes in her hand like she was drawing a complete blank and then it seemed to suddenly occur her. "Oh, I know you were wearing those green Candies when you came in, but they won't really work with this outfit. These are white and I think you'll like the look so much better."

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and I took the shoes, recognizing a sales commission might have something to do with her recommendation, but when you're right, you're right. Then I smiled back at her and closed the door.

I sat on the chair and looked at the stockings closely. I've worn plenty of thigh highs in the past, but I've never worn stockings with seams before and I suspected they'd be a bitch to put on and keep straight. But I knew Candy was right, they'd really accentuate my legs and I knew that was one of my best assets.

So I started the process of sliding them up my legs slowly, carefully working the seams as I went. It took me at least 10 minutes to get those silly things on and when I finally finished I heard a soft knock at the door.

"It's awfully quiet in there, are you okay?"

I laughed out loud. "Yeah, it's the seams. I've never worn seamed stockings before and it has taken a while to get them straight. In fact, I'm still not actually there yet."

"Oh sorry, I should have said something about them earlier. Please don't worry too much about them now Jordan, we can do the final finishing touches when you get out here."

I knew I was gonna need some help back there for sure. No matter how hard I tried, once the seams went past my joints I just couldn't get them to remain straight on the back of my thighs. I finally surrendered and picked up the G-strings and looked at each one. It was funny, several days ago my decision would have been entirely different, but today I knew I'd be going with the crotchless pair. I pulled the three square inches of fabric on and then I stood to see how they looked on me in the mirror. The panties were really more like window dressing than anything else, since they covered absolutely nothing. My pussy was still plainly visible through the gown almost as if I were wearing nothing at all.

Then I was startled to realize that I was actually beginning to turn myself on staring in the mirror and I knew if I was alone right now I'd probably be putting the moves on myself.

I sat back down on the chair and picked up the white platform heels Candy picked out for me. They were a lot like my eight inch clear Lucite heels at home with the 4 inch platform soul, except these were all white. They were very sexy shoes and there was no question that they would look much better with this outfit than anything else I owned. I realized I just had to have them.

I put the shoes on the floor in front of me and slipped my left foot in one shoe and then my right foot into the other. It's no coincidence that high heels always feel great until you stand in them, so the fact that these felt sexy and wonderful now was not going to help me in another minute.

I stood up and balanced myself against the wall for an instant. Over the past two years I'd become pretty good at walking in heels and I was no longer afraid of tripping or falling like I used to be when I started wearing them for the first time in college. Of course, I'm not in Erika's or Lisa's league, but I don't look clumsy in them anymore. I just don't look as natural as Erika does, but perhaps even that too may one day change if I keep wearing them.

I looked in the mirror once more and almost had to pinch myself. For the first time in my life I thought I was as close to looking beautiful as I'd ever been, though I still didn't think I was quite there yet. I know I needed some improvement in the way I did my makeup and a larger cup size sure as hell wouldn't hurt either. With those changes I might actually start to think I had arrived. Well, all-in-all, it wasn't bad for a girl who didn't even get a date until her junior year in college.

I stepped out of the changing room and I immediately noticed that Candy was no where in sight and the lights in the front of the store were now off. I glanced at my watch and I was surprised to see that it was now exactly nine o'clock and I realized most of the stores in the mall would start closing between now and nine thirty.

"Oh my god, you're so incredibly hot Jordan!" It was Candy's raspy, sexy voice as she was returning from the other side of the store and the sudden sound interrupting the silence really surprised me.

"Thanks." I said, just a tad bit embarrassed. "I'm so sorry that I'm still here after closing time. I'll just bet you're dying to get home."

"Nonsense, we'll stay until you find exactly the outfit that makes you happy. Now go ahead and walk around, see how it feels and let me check you out." She said, as she sat down in one of the chairs positioned directly opposite the mirrors.

I was actually feeling pretty good about myself about now. I had really scrutinized my appearance in the semi-circle of mirrors on the back wall and I had to say that I thought I really did look rather hot in that outfit. So when Candy asked me to strut around for her, I almost jumped at the chance.

I began strutting around the area in the center of the alcove using my sexiest walk, while Candy watched me from her chair about ten feet away. Initially I was too caught up watching myself in the mirror to notice anything else, but when I finally glanced past my own reflection to see Candy in the background, I saw something I never imagined I'd ever see. I was looking at another woman who was touching herself while she was watching me and the sight aroused me beyond my wildest imagination.

I pretended not to notice what Candy was up to over on the chair, as I kept moving and stretching and bending in various poses, acting almost as if I actually knew what I was doing. In fact, I guess all I really needed was a brass pole, a table and about twenty horny guys and I could make enough money to pay for the entire outfit.

Watching Candy touching herself without trying to be obvious about seeing it was terribly difficult, but it was too incredible a scene to ignore. I was getting so turned on knowing that she found me so attractive and I guess that knowledge was really fueling my amorous behavior.

I moved closer to her and then I stopped in the middle of my strutting about and took several steps backwards towards her. Then I pulled the gown over my head and laid it across a chair, so that my ass was now in perfect alignment with her face, thanks to those incredible heels. All I was wearing now was the crotchless panties, the thigh highs and those incredibly high heels.

"Candy, would you mind checking those seams for me. I just know they're not as straight as they need to be." I asked in my most breathy voice. As I stood there I could just feel the moistness starting to flow freely down below.

It seemed like a minute or two went by before Candy did anything. I could see her clearly in the mirror and she was definitely getting an eyeful and she certainly appeared to be enjoying it. From what I could also see, she was still touching herself, but I didn't think she could continue to do that and straighten my seams at the same time. So I watched with growing interest to see how she would handle that dilemma.

Then I finally felt her hands on the back of my thighs and I knew she had started straightening my seams, although by all the extra touching and rubbing that I was feeling back there it seemed clear that she was also enjoying herself immensely. As I made small talk I could tell that Candy was having difficulty keeping focused on our conversation and soon I realized that she had stopped talking altogether and then so did I.

It suddenly got very quiet in the store and the only sounds I could hear were the sounds of her labored breathing as she continued straightening my seams. Between the sexy outfit I was wearing, the sensual way Candy was touching and caressing my thighs and the sounds of her heavy breathing behind me revealing her growing level of arousal, I was being stimulated on several different levels and it was starting to overwhelm me. I suspected that I'd have to do something about it real soon or we'd both explode.

Until a couple days ago playing the role of the seductress was something I had zero experience doing, but it seemed that I've been getting a tremendous amount of experience lately and I thought it was about time I started putting all that experience to good use. Sitting behind me was a woman who I thought was incredibly sexy and she was obviously very attracted to me. Add to that the fact that I was about as wet as I could get and there was only one direction where this scenario could eventually go and based on Erika's comments I knew that I needed to be the one to get it there.

I slowly turned around to look down at Candy who was sitting on the chair, her hands now poised in mid-air since my thighs had been abruptly taken from her. She looked so different to me now. The young beauty who had been in total control when I walked into the store earlier was now gone and what I was staring at was a young female who desperately needed some immediate attention.

I moved to the seat next to her and sat down and looked at her just inches from me, as our eyes made contact. I was wearing only the crotchless g-string, the thigh high stockings and those incredibly sexy heels and I'd never been more exposed to a total stranger in my life. I was overcome by it all and I realized that I loved every minute of it. I whispered to her.

"Candy, I think I need you between my legs right now a whole lot more than I need you straightening those seams."

Erika was absolutely right; there was no question that she was waiting for me to offer myself to her. The look in her eyes reflected the most profound sense of relief at hearing those words that I'd ever seen from a potential partner. She didn't say a word, yet she smiled at me in a way that told me everything I wanted and needed to hear. That expression not only said thank you, but it also assured me that I wasn't about to regret my decision.

Candy stood up and then she stepped in front of me and slowly turned around. Days ago I would have had no clue what she wanted from me, but tonight after what I had experienced over the past two days I immediately knew. I reached up towards her neck and found the zipper clasp and slowly lowered it as far as it would go. Without turning around Candy slid the tight fitting dress off of her shoulders and let it fall the length of her body. I watched as it collapsed on the carpet around her ankles.

She stepped out of the gathered dress and kicked it aside. Now she was standing there modeling for me and I could feel my own breath begin to quicken. I was delighted to see that she was even more beautiful naked than she had been in her sexy dress and as she stood before me revealing it all, I could tell by looking into her eyes that this woman definitely knew how beautiful she was.

He gorgeous dark red hair fell around her face in gentle curls and cascaded over her chest, covering her breasts. I was starting to know breast size much better than ever before and I would have guessed her to be about a 34C, almost exactly the same size as Erika, but with a slightly smaller size cup. Her nipples were pierced and it was the first time I'd seen that on a woman this close and it simply thrilled me.

A gold shamrock dangled from her pierced navel. She wore no bra or panties and the only undergarment she had on was a maroon suspender garter belt that held up her black stockings.

Then I noticed it as my eyes continued to take her all in. There was a small strip of reddish hair above her pussy in an inverted 'V' design and her clit was pierced with a small gold hoop that looked to be about an inch in diameter. At the very instant I detected her piercing down below I could immediately feel myself swallowing hard, as my level of excitement had obviously increased.

The shoe was on the other foot now, as Candy was able to enjoy watching me squirm and salivate as I became mesmerized by her body. She seemed to enjoy watching my eyes fixated on her pussy, as she gradually spread her lips with her hands to allow me an unencumbered view inside. Then she ran her index finger along the cleft of her pussy and my eyes widened as she slowly brought it up to her mouth and then tasted her own essence, causing me to move closer to the edge of the chair. That was a new move that I'd definitely have to remember for another time. Then I realized that I was playing with myself and my breathing continued to accelerate.

And in the near blink of an eye I seemed to go from the seductress to the one being seduced. Am I ever going to understand how to play this crazy game?

Candy took a step or two back and then sat down on the plush carpeting. She had her arms outstretched behind her, supporting herself against the floor, and her legs were spread a little wider than her shoulder's width. She was swaying slightly to the left and then to the right, as she watched me sitting on the chair before her drinking in her beauty. When she sensed the timing was finally right, she held up her right hand and then smiled and moved her index finger slowly, in that back and forth 'come over here' motion.

When she signaled to me I was more than ready. I moved off the chair and went directly to my knees and then I moved towards her on all fours like some feline predator in heat. What I was feeling now was so totally different that the feelings I had for Debbie or Erika when we made love. This girl had created a consuming lust inside me where there was none before and whether she did it merely to satisfy her own need didn't really matter to me at this moment.

I curled up beside her and I slid my leg between her thighs as I moved even closer to her. We were now lying side by side, facing each other. My left hand was caressing her nipple, enjoying the way it felt with the piercing, and her right hand was buried inside my crotchless panties rubbing the outside lips of my pussy. We were just staring into each other's eyes enjoying what we were doing, both of us knowing full well what was about to happen.

"I wanted to consume you from the minute you first walked into the store." She whispered to me so softly that I could barely hear her.

I knew I didn't have a real depth of experience with this pillow-talk thing and I would have to make up ground in a hurry if I was going to be actually sleeping with my lover every night from now on. But I knew it couldn't be rocket science, so I gave it a try, since I knew it was probably my turn anyway.

"You have every nerve ending in my body on edge. I want to make this really great for you; great for us."

She smiled at me with the most loving expression, so I guess what I said wasn't too silly. Then we moved our heads together for the long awaited first kiss.

Is there anything more erotic than preparing to kiss someone that you're attracted to for the very first time? In every way imaginable I considered my self incredibly fortunate and so undeserving. Including the beautiful woman I was with now, the first three women I will have made love to in my life were all stunning and I know I'll remember the details of each one until I draw my last breath.

The first time I kissed Debbie on her sofa last night made every nerve ending on my body literally explode with pleasure. As I crawled between her beautiful legs I just felt glad to be a woman and once our lips finally met I knew that it started a passion burning within me that will never be extinguished.

Earlier tonight, when Erika and I made love in the women's restroom at the restaurant I was consumed by a totally different passion that began a day earlier when I first laid eyes on that beauty. Never before have I met someone who was as sensual as Erika and I knew she was able to wield a frightening power over me. What scared me even more was that I knew I could never marshal the strength to resist that power.

When our lips finally met and our tongues played together for the first time I knew what it was like to enjoy that forbidden fruit and although I loved every moment with her, deep in the inner recesses of my heart I knew she could never be the woman in my life that Debbie would be. Erika was the kind of woman that you always dreamed about, or even fantasized over when you masturbated, but I didn't think she was someone you could possess. Erika was used to being under the cameras and the lights and living around all the glitz and glamour that came with that kind of exposure. Sadly, I didn't think she could ever commit herself to one mate and that would eventually be such a tragic loss for such a wonderful person.