Jordan Spins Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you all the good lovin' you want the next time we're together, but it's up to you to call me." She said, brandishing her loving smile. "C'mon, let's get out of here, I know we both have places we have to be."

About twenty minutes later I entered the house trying to conceal my Victoria's Secret bags as best I could. It wasn't that I was embarrassed to be seen with the items. Rather, I was tired and I just wanted to avoid any kind of question and answer volley from Elaine.

I said "Hi" to Elaine and my dad, who were lying on the sofa spooning, watching television. I happened to glance at the screen and I noticed that 'CSI' was on – the original version not the spin offs that take place in Miami or New York. It was on one of those cable channels that specialized in re-runs and I recognized the show from when it originally aired when I was still in Austin last spring.

For a brief instant I was almost tempted to sit down in the Lazy Boy recliner and watch the real entertainment unfold, but I thought that would be too cruel.

I've told you all before about Elaine and how it sometimes takes her a while to process information. Well, normally that can be a cute little distraction to deal with but it really comes out with a vengeance when my parents are watching television together and the viewing selection is anything more complicated than 'Survivor' or any one of the other mindless virtual reality shows that have driven me screaming to Public Television or the History Channel.

Anyway, it's a real close call to determine whether there's more dialogue occurring on the show or on the sofa. My poor dad is forced to do double duty, trying desperately to follow the program so he knows what's going on, just so he's able to field every question Elaine is firing at him, some even twice. And bless his heart, he's been doing it for all these years and I've never once heard him complain or lose his patience with her. I think the man is a saint.

I smiled as I observed the scene that had been terribly familiar to me over the years of living with these two wonderful people. Then I walked over to the sofa without their prompting and kissed my parents. Elaine smiled up at me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it in a motherly sort of way, but my dad's attention was focused on the program and I really didn't want to distract him or I knew he'd pay dearly. Elaine could be even worse if daddy didn't have all the correct answers.

I went into my room and closed the door and then dropped my bags on the bed. Then I took off my skirt and my shirt and draped them on a chair. After the active day they had they were definitely dry-cleaner bound.

I grabbed an old burnt orange t-shirt from the top dresser drawer that I usually slept in and I slipped it on. This shirt happened to be a favorite of mine for a couple reasons. First, it almost went to my knees and it was incredibly comfortable. But more importantly, it was my very first University of Texas t-shirt that my parents had gotten me as a Christmas present when I was ten and I've been sleeping in the bloody thing every night since that time. Unfortunately the school name and the image of Bevo -the Longhorn mascot for everyone outside the Lone Star state, are nearly gone now, but I vowed I'd keep wearing that night shirt until it fell apart.

I sat down on my bed and I kicked my shoes off and started rifling though the Victoria's Secret bags looking at my purchases. Even with the discount Candy gave me I knew the stuff was pricey, but I don't remember ever wearing anything that made me feel that sexy before and I'll never forget the affect it had on Candy.

I pulled the receipt out of the bag and looked at her number on the back and smiled. I grabbed my cell phone from my purse and I dialed her cell number and then I heard the first ring. She answered the phone in the middle of the second ring.

"What took you so long?" Were the first words out of her mouth.

I laughed, as I could see that beautiful face as she spoke those words.

"Pretty damn confidant about ourselves, aren't we." I said, only pretending to be put off by her smug remark.

There was a brief lull after the initial high energy chatter that opened our conversation, but then I spoke again.

"Now that I'm safely home and you can't cause any more trouble I wanted to tell how wonderful you were. That was some pretty intense sex in the store and I loved every minute of it."

I could hear her smile over the phone as she listened to my confession. Then she replied.

"Ditto for me Jordan, you really rocked my world tonight. I can't remember ever cumming that intensely before. You knew the right amount of pressure to use on all my body parts and you nearly kept me in orbit the entire time."

This time it was my turn to smile. It made me tingle to think that I had that kind of affect on that sexy woman. I remember telling her that I really wanted to see her again and that I'd call her very soon, yet even as I uttered those words I wondered exactly how I intended to pull it off with my growing social calendar and my list of commitments. We both had things we had to do so we said good night one more time before we finally hung up and then I added her number in my cell phone directory.

The next call was going to be a little more difficult because of the lateness of the hour. I was almost tempted not to make it at all, but then I found myself dialing Debbie's number and then I heard the phone ring four times before she finally picked up. By the sound of her voice I knew immediately that she had been asleep and I felt terrible for waking her.

"Hey Debbie, it's me. I'm so sorry that I called you so late. Just go back to sleep before you fully wake up and I'll see you in the morning." I said, and I could tell she was too sleepy to really argue with me and I was glad of that. I heard her mumble a very sleepy sounding "Okay baby," and I then I pushed the 'End' button on the phone to terminate the call.

I quietly lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling and I began to reassess everything that had happened to me today. It was a day clearly like no other I had ever experienced in my life and if someone would have told me a week ago this would happen to me I would have given them a drug test. I made love with three different women in one day. Someone pinch me.

Then for the first time in my life I was overwhelmed by massive feelings of guilt. I'd never thought about it all earlier because of how fast everything had been happening to me, but I realized that what occurred tonight between Erika and me, and then later on between Candy and me, was a lot like cheating on Debbie. Oh fuck, just listen to me ramble on like a self-serving fool; I can't even convince myself. Strike all that, it wasn't a lot like cheating, it was exactly cheating.

Before you think the worst of me, first know that I never had a real relationship before in my life and now that I had found someone who excited me in so many ways I didn't really know how to properly act. The horrible reality for me was that now I had three someones who were all making me crazy and in truth I thought that I wanted each one.

Okay, please don't hate me for what I've turned into. I'm really trying my best to get through this ordeal and although I don't make any excuses for my behavior, I honestly think there's a rational explanation. I think it all stems from years of no or low self esteem coupled with massive sexual repression. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I had no doubt that I was madly in love with Debbie, but would that alone be enough for me or for us. And as I looked up at the ceiling I knew two things seemed like an absolute certainty to me. First, I had every intention of being with Erika tomorrow night at her house. And second, I also knew that I really wanted to make love to Candy again.

I sighed and realized that tomorrow would be another day and I'd just have to think about it then.

I didn't sleep well again, but this time it was probably for the wrong reasons. I woke about twenty minutes earlier than my usual ungodly rising time of 4:40 and donned my running outfit. After what I saw Erika wearing yesterday I knew I'd never look at these clothes the same way again. Then I headed out into total darkness.

Jogging is such a universal health aid. I would probably still brave the Houston humidity to do it just because of the way it makes my body look, but it also is one of the best ways to clean out the cobwebs in my mind and help me look at things in an entirely different light. All that said, this time it did absolutely nothing to help me come up with a solution for the situation I was now in.

I did six miles in about forty one minutes and then I walked the last two hundred yards back to my parents' house trying to lower my respiration rate. Several minutes later I was on the front lawn doing my two hundred sit-ups when my dad came out on his way to work. I was as wet as I was yesterday, so he leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head again and then stepped around me on his way to his car.

I had started running much earlier today so when I realized my dad was already leaving for work I got somewhat disoriented and wondered where my extra time went to. I stopped my sit-ups and looked at him before he was inside his car. "Daddy, are you going to work earlier than usual?"

He threw his sack lunch on the front seat of his car and leaned on the roof of the car and glanced at me as I sat upright on the grass staring at him. "Yeah baby, it's only five twenty, I have to go in a little earlier today. Have a great day."

And then he drove off.

I headed into the house about ten minutes later and I went straight into the kitchen to replenish my fluids. Elaine was sitting in her bathrobe at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in her hand watching me. She didn't say a word, but she had a smile on her face. I could tell she had been reading the newspaper.

"Good morning Elaine." I said, as I finished my first glass of water and immediately began refilling the glass from the tap. My breathing was finally starting to reach my normal respiration rate.

She just continued to smile at me and I smiled back at her again as I soon refilled the glass for a third and final time. My mother often drifts in and out of this maternal mood of hers, more often out than in actually, but when she's in that mood she acts so proud of me. I always knew when the mood has overtaken her, because she'll just stare at me beaming without saying a word, with this "I can't believe I created her" look on her face. It used to weird me out, but now that I'm older I think I can actually understand it, sort of.

I headed to the bathroom and started the water running into the tub. It would have normally been a shower day for me today but I needed to shave again so I was baby smooth for tonight's activity with Erika. I remembered how the experience played out yesterday and I smiled, and then headed back to the kitchen to see if my barber was available.

It's a damn good thing that Elaine is not one of those people who read every word in the paper or she'd be there all day. If you could see her doing her little newspaper thing it would really make you chuckle. She'll read a paragraph, look up and think about it for a minute or two, then she'll return her attention to the paper to move on to the next paragraph. When I got back to the kitchen I could tell that I caught her in the middle of a thought process that was just begging to be interrupted.

"Hey, Elaine." I said, just loud enough to get her attention, but not loud enough to startle her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey baby, how was your run?"

"Hot and sweaty, as always. I was just going to take another bath and shave my pussy again for tonight. You did such a great job yesterday on it I was wondering if you'd like to volunteer for the job again today."

We stared at each other for a long minute. There was no telling what was going through her mind after what had happened between us in the tub yesterday, but I just wanted to act as normal as possible and see where her head was at today. She took a sip from her coffee, but she never took her eyes off of me. Finally she spoke.

"I'd love to do that for you again baby, go ahead in the bathroom and I'll join you in a few minutes." She finally said.

She put her coffee cup back up to her lips and took another sip. I smiled at her and headed back towards the bathroom, just in time to turn off the water before it reached the safety overflow drain. Now do you see what I meant earlier about working with my dad? How many women know stuff like that? I've even been in Home Depot!

I pulled off my dripping wet Chi Omega t-shirt, my shorts and socks and then I stepped into the tub. The water was about ninety degrees, which was about as hot as I could ever handle it. I'm definitely not your typical hot tub kind of girl. Sitting in one hundred ten degree water of my own volition is definitely not my idea of a good time.

I washed my body and hair waiting for my gal Friday to arrive, but as of yet she was a no show, so I started on my legs. I shaved them yesterday and I didn't think they actually needed it again, but I planned to do some serious rubbing up against Erika tonight and I knew she would be absolutely perfect.

Elaine's timing was excellent. Just as I finished my legs she pushed the door open and came inside. "Sorry baby, I was in the middle of an article and the time just got away from me."

I smiled at her. "That's okay Elaine; I already took care of all the easy stuff. You're just in time."

She came over to the tub and kneeled down and the motion caused her bathrobe to separate slightly and I was treated to a rather candid view of my mother's rather perfectly sized boobs, which I knew to be a 36C.

I think I may have already mentioned how terribly immodest I am around my parents. Whatever modesty I may have had at one time was now long gone. Elaine tries to behave herself when my dad is around, but when it's just us girls she's not too guarded. So when her robe spread apart revealing most of her boobs it wasn't something I hadn't seen before or something she felt the need to cover up.

Elaine took the razor and first soaped my pubic area using a bar of soap and then she launched into the task at hand. As she performed her magic I leaned back and closed my eyes loving every bit of the attention. Then we began to chat, well actually she did the chatting and I answered only when it was absolutely necessary.

In many respects it all played out much like it did yesterday. Elaine did a masterful job shaving me and just like yesterday she seemed to be in contact with my clit the entire time. She rubbed across it more often than she needed to and she would hold my lips carefully to shave around them without injuring me. Yesterday all the contact sort of weirded me out, but today I was not only prepared for it, I was also looking forward to it, so I just laid back and enjoyed it.

After about ten minutes I started seriously biting my bottom lip and I knew I was getting very aroused. I moved back in the tub slightly and spread my legs a little further and I knew I was getting pretty close to a climax.

I opened my eyes and I saw that my mother had put the razor down on the side of the tub and was rubbing my clit with one hand and pinching her nipple with her free hand. I just stared at the site for an instant thinking how incredibly erotic it all appeared to me.

As Elaine continued to masterfully manipulate me I felt my legs parting to be sure she had all the room she needed. I let my eyes open slightly and I watched her other hand skillfully massage and pinch her own nipple. I moved my hand to her breasts and when I touched her hand her eyes opened and they were immediately drawn to mine.

"Let me momma." I said, replacing her hand with mine. She moved her hand away and smiled at me as I moved it onto her breast.

Now Elaine was able to focus her complete attention on my pussy, which was exactly the way I wanted it. As she did, I continued to replicate the attention she was giving to her nipples, but I suspect I was probably pinching them just a little harder than she was probably used to and I began hearing soft little moans emanating from her.

As Elaine sensed that my pending climax was closing in all around me I could feel her increase the pace. Elaine was much better at reading me today than she was yesterday and she knew when I was about ready to spasm. Her intensity had been slowly increasing over the last several minutes and when she sensed I was about there she grabbed my clit and began to massage it between her thumb and index finger. All that pressure centered on all those nerve endings caused a small explosion within me as the first climax rocked my body.

As I felt it I opened my eyes and looked for something to put into my mouth. There, only inches away, were my mother's breasts – the same breasts that nursed me for the first several months of my life. While my body continued to spasm I moved my head to the side of the tub and started suckling on my mother's nearest nipple. It was not Elaine's nipple; this was definitely my momma's nipple.

I had no idea whether I surprised her or not by what I did, but I felt her hand move over my head as she gently stroked my hair and then I felt her body go through a similar drill. I had enough presence of mind to realize my mother was actually having an orgasm.

To try and help her along I stopped suckling on her nipple and started to lightly bite it and treat it just a little rougher. I immediately felt an appropriate response from her body that I suspected was definitely favorable.

So there we were, me convulsing in the tub leaning over the side and biting my mother's erect nipple, while my mother continued to play with my clit in the midst of her own orgasm. And then we remained in that position for several minutes afterwards until our bodies finally calmed down.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her tightly and told her that I loved her. She wrapped her arms around me as well and then responded in kind.

"I love you too baby. I'm so glad that we can be close like this."

I didn't want to analyze what we just did or think about it beyond the immediate pleasure it brought us and the renewed closeness we each felt. I didn't think I wanted to make a habit out of making love to my mother, but if I was going to move out to Debbie's house this weekend I didn't think that was a genuine risk anyway.

When we slowly pushed apart I kissed her and smiled at her. I didn't want any feelings of guilt or remorse plaguing her after I went to work. Then I gave my pussy the old Q.A. test and once again I was very satisfied; another wonderful job by my own personal barber.

I dried off and went to my room, where I blow-dried my hair and put on some makeup. I thought I'd be a little more daring today, so I opted for red lipstick. My nails had grown fairly long since I moved back from Austin and I really wanted to put polish on them, but I didn't have the time so I dropped the bottle of red nail polish in my purse and went to my closet to select my outfit.

I picked out a nice jeans skirt that landed about mid-thigh on me and a red spaghetti strap top that really clung tightly to my torso. I went rooting though my closet and found my five inch pair of red Candies that I knew would be a perfect match for my top. I stepped into my shoes and checked myself out in the mirror. Not bad Jordan, not bad at all.

I grabbed my purse and my Victoria Secret bags and I was on my way.

I pulled into the parking lot at about 7:10 and I immediately spotted Debbie heading towards my car. Our eyes met before she arrived and we were smiling at each other. I unlocked the passenger side door and she slid in and she was wearing her cranberry lipstick. I immediately fell into her arms and we kissed like teenagers in heat.