All Comments on 'Jory and Jules'

by taboosanddarkdesires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
assured

I really enjoyed this story because of the assured tone and easy style. For once, we are dealing with two sophisticated people who know exactly what they need and want, and manage to enjoy each other without hangups or other issues. I wish this had been the story with my own siblings.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
A subtle gem

amidst the poorly-written wastes of dross on lit.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was so enjoyable

The pacing and tone were delicious. It was so fucking hot. Thank you. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Oooooooh yeah, deeper, harder, I like that, you like that, uh huh, oh yeah."

shit head

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Homo?

What is it with all these butt fucking stories? Are you all a bunch of closet fags? Fucking someone's anus is a gay activity. Always has been and always will be. Come out of the closet and proclaim your homosexuality. Embrace it. Be one with it. But please don't continue to feign heterosexuality. That's pathetic.

taboosanddarkdesirestaboosanddarkdesiresabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hahaha the comment below!

From someone of such high moral fibre, they search out and fully read a story in the Incest/Taboo section, then takes the time to express their indignation in a comment! Gold! What a wonderful place the Internet is. Shine on you crazy person clearly struggling with their own homosexuality!

(From the author)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Made me cum

That was hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want sure death

fuck either of these whores (jory especially and jules) CAN YOU SPELL STD? jory's dick is STD central he's a an whore...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous