Jory and Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you show me?"

"Show you?" He feigns shock.

She steps back and sits down on the desk next to the computer and spreads her legs, lifting one to expose her arse as well. Jory smiles and pulls his cock out for her.

"Oh my goodness," she breathed.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Jules. Jory now had two fingers sliding in and out of her tight little arse. He reached over and pulled out a plug from his drawer. He slipped out of her and placed the toy at the opening. Her greedy hole drew the toy inside, nestling snuggly between her cheeks. Jory stepped off the bed and walked around so his thick cock was before Jules' face. Immediately she reached forward and grabbed him firmly at the base and wrapped her lips around his head.

Now it was Jory's turn to exclaim as his sister's hot mouth sucked at him. He felt himself growing even harder against her tongue. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the delicious sensation, before continuing with the story.

"I'm aware that this sounds like a story straight out of the back pages of the Penthouse we used to read, but here I am, stroking my cock for a girl who is rubbing her clit and fingering her arsehole. That's where we were!"

She is moaning and writhing, pressing herself down onto two slippery fingers and rubbing slow circles over her clitoris.

"W...would you..." she pants. Her eyes are fixed on my pulsing cock. "Would you slide that into me?"

Jules moaned around his shaft. With one hand she continued to flick her fingers over her clit and opening, and with the other she began to work Jory's shaft, sliding him in and out of her waiting mouth.

He needs no further invitation. She is already reclining back on the desk, tilting her hips back. She grabs the bottle of lube, and his eyes go wide as she inserts the mouth of the bottle into her arse and gives it a squeeze.

"Oh fuck!" she moans, even stopping for a moment to fuck herself with the bottle a few times. Now it's Jory's turn to moan. That is really hot. She slips the bottle out, and there's a drop of slipperiness that drips from her opening.

He presses the bulging head of his cock against her opening and she whimpers. She begins to masturbate again, stopping every three or four strokes of her clit to dip three fingers into her dripping pussy. He begins to very, very gently apply pressure to her opening, not pushing but allowing her body to open up for him. After a moment, the head of his cock slips into her and the both moan in unison.

Jory stepped back so his cock slide from between his sister's lips, and she pouted. Then she smiled as he leaned over and began to play with the toy in her arse. He gently slid it in and out, and she delighted in the ease with which he had readied her.

Jory grabbed her and flipped her around so she was in the same position as the girl in his story. He spread some more lubricant across her arse and across his penis. She shuddered with lust and anticipation.

"I know how good that girl felt Jory," she purred. "I know because the feeling of your perfect cock filling my arse is just exquisite."

She let out a cry of pleasure that echoed around the empty house as he slipped past her outer muscles and smoothly into her arse until he was buried inside her. He stayed still and she sobbed with the delicious feeling of her brother's hot cock inside her.

"Want to hear how the story ends?" he panted. She moaned as a reply.

Millimetre by millimetre he eases into her, letting her impossibly tight arse swallow his swollen prick. She grabs the dildo and stuffs it back inside her pussy, which makes her arse even tighter. She cries out as she begins to fuck herself. She is rubbing her clit with renewed energy, and it is obvious that she is getting close to coming. He hasn't even begun to thrust.

"Oh God you feel so good in my arse!

He is buried to the hilt inside her, but hasn't moved. He can feel the dildo through the wall of her pussy rubbing over his head. It feels incredible. In fact he is in such a state of arousal that he can feel the tension building down in his belly.

"I think I'm going to come," she whispers. He looks down at the sight before him and electricity shoots up and down his spine. She is fucking her pussy so hard she shudders with each thrust, and he feels every movement.

A soundless scream announces her orgasm as every muscle in her body quivers and spasms. This includes the muscles inside her arse, and they rhythmically clamp and release his cock. Without him moving a muscle, he shoots a spurt of thick cum into her as his own orgasm rockets though him. He streams incoherent words as her anus milks every drop of cum from his shaft. The feeling of him emptying himself inside her triggers a second climax in her, and again she clamps down.

Jory's knees give way beneath him and he slips out of her. They both lie, panting and groaning and laughing.

He fucked his sister with long, smooth, silken strokes. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the pleasure that was something her brother was so very good at helping her experience. He hooked two fingers inside her pussy and applied delicious pressure to her g-spot, and she screamed. He began to manipulate the spot up and down, gaining in speed and intensity very gradually.

This was a very special kind of bliss for Jules. A space he fucked her into, where the responsibility to connect to pleasure was completely removed and all she had to do was feel. Her eyes rolled back as she dropped into a timeless, floating state, where the only thing in the universe was the scorching sensation searing through her. She gently tipped over the edge and into her climax. It began in her arse and radiated languidly outwards from there. Her whole body felt as though she exploding very slowly, filling her with light. She was very vaguely aware of the animal noises she was making, and the encouraging words from her brother.

"Don't stop Jules... Good girl... Don't stop cumming..."

The white hot light that had consumed her vision began to fade at the edges. Jory had placed his palm gently over the opening of her pussy and had all but stopped thrusting.

"Oh my god the things you do to me..." Her words were slurred, and her eyelids heavy. He slipped his cock from inside her and she stretched luxuriously like a cat. He came to lie beside her and she draped herself across him, feeling the warmth of his body pressed against her. His thick cock felt incredibly hot resting on her thigh. She could feel it throbbing.

"I feel so good..." She nuzzled closer to him while her body melted. He stroked her hair and whispered soothing things and trailed his fingertips across her skin. She tried briefly to rouse herself, wanting to taste his cum on her tongue, but the tendrils of sleep wound around her mind and she drifted off.

When she woke several hours later, Jory was gone, but the scent of him was still wrapped about her and on her pillow. He would be half way back to uni by now she knew. Stretching languidly she spied a note on the bed side table.

Jules,

That was, as it always is, just what I needed. I miss you already, and my cock is still hard and throbbing. I'll deal with that when I get home. Maybe I'll send you a photo...

While you were asleep, Luke called. He said to remind you he needs you tomorrow night. Whatever could our dear cousin need you for I wonder?

Have fun for the rest of your holidays, hopefully I'll see you before they end!

Love,

J xx

12