All Comments on 'Joseph Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Soft1017Soft1017over 10 years ago
Intense!!

Wow, that was a very intense chapter. Thank you for still sharing your writing. You're one of the writers on Lit that I really look up to. Looking forward to reading more :).

flowerbloomflowerbloomover 10 years ago
five stars

Excellent!!!!

SweetMonzSweetMonzover 10 years ago
Im sorry..

But what do you mean theres no chapter 13 of thorne?? Their story is done?? It cant be over, that was not an ending. When you say we'll see more of Barb do you mean more of her in this story or another story. Is there gonna more of her and Thorne and Aiden??? Im sorry, Im confused.

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 10 years ago
good but confused..

you hinted in the twins' story that joseph was victoria's mate. is that no longer the case?

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 10 years ago
no she didn't

In the twins story you find out that Jaime is Victoria's mate. He calls her squirt and tries to protect her when she searches for her sister. And the he leaves her a note after it all happens but we don't know what it said...only that it made Victoria feel better that he was gone.

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeover 10 years ago
Wrong vietnamese...

Love that you have so many aspects but the vietnamese is wrong... Did you use an online translator? Anh you em = I love you from a boyfriend to girl friend/ husband to wife/ bro to little sis; em you Anh is from girl friend to boyfriend/ husband/ sister or younger sibling to older brother.... The term you wanted to use was: con yeu Ba/ Bo from a kid to parent... From dad to kid is: Bo/ Ba yeu con. Ba = southern version of Dad, bo = northern version of dad... FYI...

All in all I'm a bit lost what happened to the other ones? There seems to be a jump... Love it regardless!

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeover 10 years ago
Yeu

Yeu*** sorry auto correct on my ipad made me mistype my previous message...

lannasagelannasageover 10 years ago
Victoria

Kala already said Victoria would have her own story, so anything concerning her may have to wait until after Joseph's.

I look forward to another interesting story, wonder what Lainie did in the past though...

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Awrsome!!!

Joseph is real angry, he's angrier than Nathan who was actually the result of the rape. So I am dying to know he Joeseph and Lanie will meet? As a first year law she won't be able to intern in a law firm. So maybe one of the professors will ask Joseph to come and talk to her class? Or maybe they run into each h when she out and about with her mom? Fabulous!!!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
perfect start to your new story

I love the redemption series and this is excellent start to the newest addition to your saga looking forward to reading more

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Love it

Great new story. Joseph is such an angry man!

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
Joseph, Joseph?!

He is angry and it is poignant that it was stated that he responds as if he is a child of rape, when in actuality he is not. Your characters are just so deep and complex, this feels like another person we know. I am ready for this. Life is going to happen to Joseph and he will respond. His mate and her secret may be the catalyst or not, I can't wait to find out. Oh about Thorne's story, there may not be another chapter but I know that we will hear from Barb and Thorne and especially from their son. You have a creative mind and a very interesting way of sharing. Thank God for people like you who can share with strangers and help us to feel and learn and grow with conflict, understanding, forgiveness, hope, fear, terror, empathy, anger, guilt, wonder, jealousy and still want for a better future. That is awesome. In the beginning with Ethan I was terrified, as we meet the Sinclaires as well as the Blackwells we as readers are running the gauntlet and it's scary but fun. I can't wait for more. I can't promise I won't be bothered by some characters behavior, but I look forward to reading and finding out more about the complexities of their universe.

bredrebredreover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love your books and writing style. Please update soon

fluerfluerover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Your off to an excellent start. I look forward to Lainie and Joseph meeting.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

I'm so happy to find out why Joseph acts the way he do. He is so angry. I really hope he gets the help he need soon. I been waiting for this story for so long and it's finally here!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. You are a amazing writer. As a young writer myself I look up to writers like you. You really inspired me to take my stories to the edge and think outside of the box and be different. And for that Thank You Kal!!! ♥

roseloveroseloveover 10 years ago

OMG!! I love how u make the characters come alive. the way he acts kind of makes sense now. can't wait for the next chapter. PS..Im one of your millions of fans.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzover 10 years ago
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! BRAVO!

Joseph finally his back story. I always wonder why joey is so angry and sad and confused. Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work.

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE!

QUEENBIGGUMZ :)

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 10 years ago
Once Again

AWESOME!!!!!!! Great start to another story. Like others have stated, I now know why he is sooooo angry.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 10 years ago
Great

Good start. I am happy you started this story, no offense but Thorne was a bit boring for me. I prefer all the other stories. Can't wait to read more of this one. Good luck.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

I would love to see your works as weekly mini series on HBO. You could pull this off far better than True Blood. The Sinclair, Yancey, Justine, IWLYF and others will make for great TV as well, just a thought. Looking forward to the update.

jewelajewelaover 10 years ago
love your story

Waiting on the 2nd chapter

FloribundaFloribundaover 10 years ago
oh wow! I missed this

I had kept looking for a further chapter of Thorne, not realising that you had started a new story. I'm really pleased you're focussing on Joseph, can't wait to see where this goes...

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 10 years ago

I have been away for awhile and this chapter welcomed me with opened arms...

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
this is good

Reading about selfish Barb made my stomach cringe. Once I realized Thorn was about her, it took me a while to get into reading it. So this new story is a welcomed reprieve.

I agree with another commenter, your stuff is better that other weak-ass story line of vampires.... snore-a-thon.

Please consider like they said about making mini series. That would be so cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Joseph Series Info

SIMILAR Stories